Allison Defeo's pool of blood

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Allison Defeo's pool of blood

Post by High Hopes112 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello everyone. I just wanted to remind everyone how brutal the Defeo murders were, and how heartless Ronnie is. Yesterday, I found a picture on the internet taken in Allison's bedroom. After comparing the photo to other crime scene pictures, I can confirm this is definitely Allison's pool of blood. Image

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Re: Allison Defeo's pool of blood

Post by msmart112 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Wrong. :roll:

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:29 pm
I'm pretty sure this is an authentic photograph. The wallpapers match up perfectly with Allison Defeo's bedroom. The carpet is also the same.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 pm
msmart112 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is an authentic photograph. The wallpapers match up perfectly with Allison Defeo's bedroom. The carpet is also the same.
It is Alison's room, but look at other photos and you'll see the carpet is the same colour/type nowhere near her bed. So I think it's supposed to be like that?!

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Bodie_Rose wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am
High Hopes112 wrote:
msmart112 wrote:
It is Alison's room, but look at other photos and you'll see the carpet is the same colour/type nowhere near her bed. So I think it's supposed to be like that?!
Not really. If this carpet was "supposed to be like that" then why is it a crime scene photo? It would be totally pointless for a crime scene photographer to take a picture of something that has no crime scene material on it. I believe this is a picture Allison's blood because one area of the carpet has a very intense red color that is different from it's surroundings. I wish the picture was more clear.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:24 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:00 pm
Bodie_Rose wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am
High Hopes112 wrote:

Not really. If this carpet was "supposed to be like that" then why is it a crime scene photo? It would be totally pointless for a crime scene photographer to take a picture of something that has no crime scene material on it. I believe this is a picture Allison's blood because one area of the carpet has a very intense red color that is different from it's surroundings. I wish the picture was more clear.
There were lots of photos taken around the entire house not just the immediate area of the bodies.
There are photos of Allison's room that do show the same carpet, also the location of this photo doesnt seem to match where the blood would have been

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:52 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:59 pm
Hello everyone. I just wanted to remind everyone how brutal the Defeo murders were, and how heartless Ronnie is. Yesterday, I found a picture on the internet taken in Allison's bedroom. After comparing the photo to other crime scene pictures, I can confirm this is definitely Allison's pool of blood. Image
This picture was taken to show the bullet on the floor and the mark on the wall from were the bullet ricocheted.ImageImage

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:52 am
High Hopes112 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:59 pm
This picture was taken to show the bullet on the floor and the mark on the wall from were the bullet ricocheted.ImageImage
Holy crap I have never seen those images!!! Thank you for showing me. It kinda does make sense now but no one knows. Homicide investigators did say Allison lost an abundant amount of blood so I wouldn't be surprised if the blood spread really far. Got anymore cool pictures?

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 am

Yes. I like others in here have lots of stuff on this case. I even have letters from DeFeo I bought off a writer about Richard Romondoe etc.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:58 am

The supposed bullet hole pic wasn't even taken at the time of the murders. Wasn't it Hanz Holzer who was ranting about a glowing bullet hole in the wall when he went in to "investigate"

90% sure that's where those black and white "bullet" pics originally came from.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Bodie_Rose wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:58 am
The supposed bullet hole pic wasn't even taken at the time of the murders. Wasn't it Hanz Holzer who was ranting about a glowing bullet hole in the wall when he went in to "investigate"

These two black and white photos were taken by Suffolk County Police the night after the murders showing where the bullet landed underneath Allison's bed. You can see the top of her mattress and the shag rug beneath her bed. But on the Hanz Holzer photo, Allison's shag rug had long been removed and the room was empty.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 am

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:58 pm
Bodie_Rose wrote:

These two black and white photos were taken by Suffolk County Police the night after the murders showing where the bullet landed underneath Allison's bed. You can see the top of her mattress and the shag rug beneath her bed. But on the Hanz Holzer photo, Allison's shag rug had long been removed and the room was empty.
Oh okay.
Just seemed odd that they're not color photos like the others.

But I still stick by my statement that the carpet looks like that throughout her room. There is a crime scene photo that shows the floor well away from her bed and the carpet looks the same.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:20 am

Bodie_Rose wrote:

Actually in Holzer’s book Allison’s room was the one that didn’t have a “psychic aura” (the glowing spot) where the bullet holes were.

I agree the carpet looks the same though.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Looks like blood to me.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco