gd134
Amityville Member

Re: Freedom of Information Request for Autopsy Pictures

Post by gd134 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:10 pm
gd134 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:57 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:You side-stepped the medical examiner’s view!

And you seem to be under the impression that everyone on Ocean Avenue was in a deep sleep that night? You have any proof? A lot of people have insomnia or get up in the night. And do these deep sleepers hear their alarm clocks but sleep through high power gunshot blasts?

The Defeos woke up as did some of the neighbors! That’s well known. I would imagine that some of the kids got out of bed and were forced to get back in bed and shot in the face down positions they were in.
Exactly! I also used the alarm clock as an example.
I noticed that Dawn's alarm was not set.
I don't know where, but I remember someone mentioning that Dawn's alarm clock was making noise when the detective found her body.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:05 pm

gd134 wrote:These "whole bunch" of people are active on this board. In fact, a few of them are on this thread.
Imagine that.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:12 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:05 pm
gd134 wrote:These "whole bunch" of people are active on this board. In fact, a few of them are on this thread.
Imagine that.
Yes, a lot of members of the Truthboard are skeptical about the murders. 2 or 3 people on this thread alone agree with me. Now I want you to imagine a deep sleeper that can wake up to alarm clocks but not loud gunshots. Weird, right?

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 pm

gd134 wrote:Now I want you to imagine a deep sleeper that can wake up to alarm clocks but not loud gunshots. Weird, right?
Not weird at all.

Your brain learns to recognize the alarm sound and the requested action with it...waking up.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:35 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 pm
gd134 wrote:Now I want you to imagine a deep sleeper that can wake up to alarm clocks but not loud gunshots. Weird, right?
Not weird at all.

Your brain learns to recognize the alarm sound and the requested action with it...waking up.
Not true. Your brain wakes you up because it gets stimulated(kinda like bothered) by the constant noise coming from your alarm, not because the alarm sound is familiar to it. If you had an alarm the only played for 10 seconds and stop I can guarantee that you won't wake up. That is why I believe the murder victims HAD to wake up.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:22 pm

gd134 wrote:That is why I believe the murder victims HAD to wake up.
Some of them certainly did wake up...and it's possible that they all woke up.

Awake or not...they were all killed by Ronnie...and with the same weapon.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:30 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:22 pm
gd134 wrote:That is why I believe the murder victims HAD to wake up.
Some of them certainly did wake up...and it's possible that they all woke up.

Awake or not...they were all killed by Ronnie...and with the same weapon.
You might just be right, but my question is why did they all stay in bed? Earlier today, a thought came into my head. What if the kids were paranoid(disregarding Dawn) and were too scared to move when they heard gunshots? It's either that or someone helped Ronnie by making sure the victims stayed in bed. Another question still needs to be answered: Why were the victims faced down with their arms extended above their head?

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:19 pm

gd134 wrote:You might just be right, but my question is why did they all stay in bed?
Ronnie caught them all in deep sleep...and moved very fast...leaving them very little time to make a move. It was the middle of the night...they were in deep sleep...and confusion and fear also could have played a factor.
gd134 wrote:Another question still needs to be answered: Why were the victims faced down with their arms extended above their head?
They could have normally slept that way (I do...and I'm sure many other people do)...or the positions that they were found in could have been the result of their physical movements after being shot. Allison and Dawn were killed immediately...but the parents and the boys were possibly alive long enough to move.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:17 pm

gd134 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:38 pm
I've been examining the Amityville Horror franchise for 2 and a half years now. The thing that interests me most about the Amityville case are the murders. After 45 years, there are still a tone of questions that need to be answered about the murders. I used to believe that Butch Defeo acted alone, but as I read books and researched different perspectives from many authors I have become quite skeptical of the original story. It is most likely that Dawn Defeo(18), was an accomplice with Ronnie since her body was in substantially better shape and less decayed than the other victims, which could possibly mean two things: 1.) her death took place at a later time, and 2.) her involvement in the murders. This fact has piqued my curiosity for quite some time now. So therefore, I have decided to submit a Freedom of Information Law request to the Suffolk County Police Department for any post-mortem pictures of the victims and an autopsy report for Dawn Defeo. Was this a good decision? Has anyone ever tried this before and what results did you receive? Let me know what you think about this.
Good luck with this and I wish you well. I do think the truth in the murders needs to be exposed.

Please try to ignore trolls who will do their best to derail the threads and kill the thread. I've mentioned it doesn't make sense about not waking up from gunshots numerous times. If you don't wake up from a gunshot what would? Reckon a 737 aircraft comimg through the house would do the trick? Lol
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:46 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:17 pm
gd134 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:38 pm
I've been examining the Amityville Horror franchise for 2 and a half years now. The thing that interests me most about the Amityville case are the murders. After 45 years, there are still a tone of questions that need to be answered about the murders. I used to believe that Butch Defeo acted alone, but as I read books and researched different perspectives from many authors I have become quite skeptical of the original story. It is most likely that Dawn Defeo(18), was an accomplice with Ronnie since her body was in substantially better shape and less decayed than the other victims, which could possibly mean two things: 1.) her death took place at a later time, and 2.) her involvement in the murders. This fact has piqued my curiosity for quite some time now. So therefore, I have decided to submit a Freedom of Information Law request to the Suffolk County Police Department for any post-mortem pictures of the victims and an autopsy report for Dawn Defeo. Was this a good decision? Has anyone ever tried this before and what results did you receive? Let me know what you think about this.
Good luck with this and I wish you well. I do think the truth in the murders needs to be exposed.

Please try to ignore trolls who will do their best to derail the threads and kill the thread. I've mentioned it doesn't make sense about not waking up from gunshots numerous times. If you don't wake up from a gunshot what would? Reckon a 737 aircraft comimg through the house would do the trick? Lol
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will find out on January 7th if my FOIL request gets approved or denied. I hope it gets approved, but if it gets denied I will file an appeal.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:23 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:I've mentioned it doesn't make sense about not waking up from gunshots numerous times.
The victims almost certainly woke-up...who is arguing that they didn't?

But waking-up and reacting are two VERY different things...especially in the middle of the night while in deep sleep.

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:15 am

msmart112 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:23 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:I've mentioned it doesn't make sense about not waking up from gunshots numerous times.

But waking-up and reacting are two VERY different things...especially in the middle of the night while in deep sleep.
It was in another thread I can't be bothered looking for, not sure if it was you or not. So you agree anyone arguing a shotgun wouldn't wake them up is a stupid argument. Good to know.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 pm

msmart112 wrote:

You've argued that the victims remained in bed because they were in "deep sleep" pretty much throughout this thread.

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:23 pm

gd134 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 pm
msmart112 wrote:

You've argued that the victims remained in bed because they were in "deep sleep" pretty much throughout this thread.
Oh, its him then. He could at least remember what he posted. But its not the first time I saw this with him.

Msmart also agreed with someone that people should not make fun of appearances but told someone to see a psychiatrist. Apparently making fun of mental health = ok then.

Actually that was in this thread also!

Man, this guy is good. :)

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:54 pm

gd134 wrote:You've argued that the victims remained in bed because they were in "deep sleep" pretty much throughout this thread.
I've said that the victims were in deep sleep when Ronnie started shooting...and even though they certainly heard the shots and possibly woke-up...they didn't have enough time to realize what was happening.

Let me repeat that for you...

I've said that the victims were in deep sleep when Ronnie started shooting...and even though they certainly heard the shots and possibly woke-up...they didn't have enough time to realize what was happening.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:55 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:Msmart also agreed with someone that people should not make fun of appearances but told someone to see a psychiatrist. Apparently making fun of mental health = ok then.

I wasn't "making fun"...I was making a serious suggestion.

And given your ridiculous posts on this board...consulting a psychiatrist might not be a bad idea for you as well.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:46 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:55 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:Msmart also agreed with someone that people should not make fun of appearances but told someone to see a psychiatrist. Apparently making fun of mental health = ok then.

I wasn't "making fun"...I was making a serious suggestion.

And given your ridiculous posts on this board...consulting a psychiatrist might not be a bad idea for you as well.
Now look who's talking.... the same guy that thought gunshot sounds can be silenced by walls. You also thought people in deep sleep can't be woken up by gunshots at 160 decibels each. Yet you criticized my intelligence in another post.......... you could use a brain yourself. In fact, go ahead and change your username as well Mr. "msmart".

Stephanie2019
Amityville Member

Post by Stephanie2019 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:31 pm

gd134 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:53 pm
Buick - 1975 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:10 pm
gd134 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:57 pm

Exactly! I also used the alarm clock as an example.
I noticed that Dawn's alarm was not set.
I don't know where, but I remember someone mentioning that Dawn's alarm clock was making noise when the detective found her body.
It was in the book "High Hopes", where it was mentioned that Dawn's alarm clock could be heard buzzing when the cops showed up at the door.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Stephanie2019 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:31 pm

It was in the book "High Hopes", where it was mentioned that Dawn's alarm clock could be heard buzzing when the cops showed up at the door.
Thanks Stephanie. Now I remember which book.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:13 am

How did it go, did they grant your request for the photos today?

Also, to address some comments about the deFeos being asleep- from the crime scene photos of the bodies I have seen (including what is currently circulating the internet PLUS what I have seen from a contact of mine who purchased the crime scene negatives at auction) there is physical evidence some of the family members were woken up by the gunshots. Louise and Allison both had their eyes open and had expressions of horror on their faces. Dawn may have also been woken up.

I still do not get how all of them were in the same position (and matching the ballistics)

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:13 am
How did it go, did they grant your request for the photos today?

Also, to address some comments about the deFeos being asleep- from the crime scene photos of the bodies I have seen (including what is currently circulating the internet PLUS what I have seen from a contact of mine who purchased the crime scene negatives at auction) there is physical evidence some of the family members were woken up by the gunshots. Louise and Allison both had their eyes open and had expressions of horror on their faces. Dawn may have also been woken up.

I still do not get how all of them were in the same position (and matching the ballistics)
Do you think your that contact of yours could show me the negatives from the auction? I am willing to sign a contract to never disclose them to the public. I just need to determine the case for Allison and Dawn's bodies.