Freedom of Information Request for Autopsy Pictures

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Re: Freedom of Information Request for Autopsy Pictures

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 am

This person is active on this board- tomorrow I will look up his contact info and pass it along to you

One thing though- I know this person, and have known him for years, and he will not give any random person them. It took years for me to cultivate a relationship with him before he shared anything with me- and I can't say I blame him- every time he did send me any photos- both himself and me were plagued with intense paranormal activity

He had to get rid of the negatives because he was being haunted and it made his life miserable- no joke! There is a very powerful, malevolent energy attached to this

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:54 am

And also, to add to my last point- there is no way the energy attached to this is human (aka a ghost). Human spirits do not have that kind of power. It is demonic

A human spirit would not be able to cause him such problems over in UK, then come through my computer to my home in Canada, and cause problems plus intense nightmares myself and my family were subjected to.

The deniers on this forum can laugh all they want, but what I have experienced in my 2 decades of researching Amityville is intense and it is terrifying.

It is why I stepped back for the past year- because the problems were becoming intense and I had to get a jug of Holy Water from my local church. It is scary stuff. Most people have no idea what they are getting into with this demonic energy.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:22 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:54 am
And also, to add to my last point- there is no way the energy attached to this is human (aka a ghost). Human spirits do not have that kind of power. It is demonic

A human spirit would not be able to cause him such problems over in UK, then come through my computer to my home in Canada, and cause problems plus intense nightmares myself and my family were subjected to.

The deniers on this forum can laugh all they want, but what I have experienced in my 2 decades of researching Amityville is intense and it is terrifying.

It is why I stepped back for the past year- because the problems were becoming intense and I had to get a jug of Holy Water from my local church. It is scary stuff. Most people have no idea what they are getting into with this demonic energy.
Interesting. Why doesn't "demonic energy" ever come from crime scene photos available on the internet or perhaps from the crime scene photos of the documentary you recently showed me?

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:36 pm

I believe in this case, as the person physically owned the negatives plus other defeo-related documents, it established a link- as he said right after purchasing them and their arrival at his home, the nightmares and other occurrences started.

I believe there may be bad karma or energy coming at people who have previously posted the photos on the internet- but I can't say for sure as I do not know. It seems more recently Katzenbach is responsible for leaking many of them online.

That is why I promised him I would not share any of the photos he sent me- and I kept my word to him (although I was still plagued with nightmares and activity on the same days he would send me photos)

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:33 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:36 pm
I believe in this case, as the person physically owned the negatives plus other defeo-related documents, it established a link- as he said right after purchasing them and their arrival at his home, the nightmares and other occurrences started.

I believe there may be bad karma or energy coming at people who have previously posted the photos on the internet- but I can't say for sure as I do not know. It seems more recently Katzenbach is responsible for leaking many of them online.

That is why I promised him I would not share any of the photos he sent me- and I kept my word to him (although I was still plagued with nightmares and activity on the same days he would send me photos)
Are the photos crime scene or autopsy pictures?

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Crime scene

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:00 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:He had to get rid of the negatives because he was being haunted and it made his life miserable- no joke! There is a very powerful, malevolent energy attached to this
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:The deniers on this forum can laugh all they want, but what I have experienced in my 2 decades of researching Amityville is intense and it is terrifying.
There is a short documentary on the DVD of the 2005 Amityville Horror remake titled Supernatural Homicide.

One of the three people interviewed was Dr. Howard Adelman...he was the Chief Medical Examiner of Suffolk County at the time of the murders. He was not only at the crime scene...but he also performed the autopsies.

Here's what he had to say...

"Well, my gut reaction to the idea of ghosts and houses being haunted, is that I just don't believe that there are such things as haunted houses and ghosts. I keep saying that I have been more intimate with the family having performed all of the autopsies, and I have never been spooked."

So a man who examined the victims at the crime scene...and who later performed their autopsies...was never spooked.

Yet you want us to believe that someone who simply owned negatives of the crime scene photos MANY years later was somehow affected demonically?

Come on now...grow up.

Victor_Pascow
Amityville Member

Post by Victor_Pascow » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:44 am

As much as I love a good ghost story and reading Fortean Times etc I just do not believe a 'demon' lurking in the depths of 'hell' would be bothered to associate himself with time and commitment by attaching himself to photo negatives. Also distinguishing the difference between human and demon energy. Where is the science to suggest that 'demons' have more energy than a dead human being. I understand there is mythology and folklore associated here but there is no tangible evidence for me to be able to digest this.

If I was a demon, I would do a heck of a lot more damage than waking up in my fire stained bed and thinking "Hey I am going to tamper with these crime scene negatives, that will show them!".

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 am

See, this is exactly why I could be sharing a lot more with this forum, but people like you have just shown that you are NOT deserving or worthy of it. Over the years, I have managed to get photos of the property and inside the house post-Lutz, plus I have acquired and collected numerous documents relating to the murders and trial (such as trial transcripts). I interviewed a childhood friend of Allison DeFeo who had spent time in the house (not Patty Cammarato) and have extensive transcripts for that and many other things.

Ive thought about sharing them with this forum, but you people aren't deserving of it. This forum used to be good, but I think you've all driven away the people who have been willing and able to contribute more than your 24-hour a day PMS.

So congratulations! You've blown it once again. This forum really sucks (I think I said that 5 years ago too) and you have no one to blame but yourselves

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:36 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 am
See, this is exactly why I could be sharing a lot more with this forum, but people like you have just shown that you are NOT deserving or worthy of it. Over the years, I have managed to get photos of the property and inside the house post-Lutz, plus I have acquired and collected numerous documents relating to the murders and trial (such as trial transcripts). I interviewed a childhood friend of Allison DeFeo who had spent time in the house (not Patty Cammarato) and have extensive transcripts for that and many other things.

Ive thought about sharing them with this forum, but you people aren't deserving of it. This forum used to be good, but I think you've all driven away the people who have been willing and able to contribute more than your 24-hour a day PMS.

So congratulations! You've blown it once again. This forum really sucks (I think I said that 5 years ago too) and you have no one to blame but yourselves
I agree, but there are still good posters around here who do care about Amityville like myself. Do a favour and report those posts hurling insults above, maybe the admins will one day listen to the concerns and get this forum back on track.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:

Yeah, I'm all broken up about that.

I find it amusing that Amit Y Ville & Ayko seem to show up when you do? Or vise-versa, to mention. VPN boys perhaps? You ain't foolin' no one!

You seem to be under the delusion that we're waiting (almost in orgasmic manner) for you to grace us all with your enigmatic findings. I hate to pop your balloon for you but no one in here could care less what you (don't) have. And since you think the forum sucks, one wonders why you remain posting in here? Or blowing I should say. You and your two clones can go find another forum to have a threesome on and stop wasting our time here. Dumb ass

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:28 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 pm

You seem to be under the delusion that we're waiting (almost in orgasmic manner) for you to grace us all with your enigmatic findings. I hate to pop your balloon for you but no one in here could care less what you (don't) have. And since you think the forum sucks, one wonders why you remain posting in here? Or blowing I should say. You and your two clones can go find another forum to have a threesome on and stop wasting our time here. Dumb ass
Guess what, Jimmy. I for one would love to observe Ontarioguy's wonderful findings, which is why I respect him. I am sure there are many others on this forum who would also enjoy looking at them. You just proved Ontarioguy's point. This truthboard is loaded with douche bags like you who insult people with unnecessary sex jokes.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:26 pm

gd134 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:28 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Guess what, Jimmy. I for one would love to observe Ontarioguy's wonderful findings, which is why I respect him. I am sure there are many others on this forum who would also enjoy looking at them. You just proved Ontarioguy's point. This truthboard is loaded with douche bags like you who insult people with unnecessary sex jokes.
Guess what , gd, I'm sure you would love to observe his wonderful findings, the problem comes as he can't find his own findings himself! He's good at reminding people he has them but (other than running his dumb mouth about them) can't produce anything of substance simply because he has nothing.

You respect him :lol:? That's a good laugh! He hasn't produced SH!T on here but you respect him? Guess I shouldn't be too surprised though, I mean, you believe Osuna's book and Dawn's "involvement" in the murders. The many "others" you refer to on here would be as follows - Ayko, Amit Y Ville, and you. Dumb, Dumbed, & Dumber!

And finally, thanks for your compliment!! You are correct as you labeled me. There's no place else I'd rather be stuck.

Carry on with your idiocy gd- garbage dump

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:14 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Guess what , gd, I'm sure you would love to observe his wonderful findings, the problem comes as he can't find his own findings himself! He's good at reminding people he has them but (other than running his dumb mouth about them) can't produce anything of substance simply because he has nothing.

You respect him :lol:? That's a good laugh! He hasn't produced SH!T on here but you respect him? Guess I shouldn't be too surprised though, I mean, you believe Osuna's book and Dawn's "involvement" in the murders. The many "others" you refer to on here would be as follows - Ayko, Amit Y Ville, and you. Dumb, Dumbed, & Dumber!

And finally, thanks for your compliment!! You are correct as you labeled me. There's no place else I'd rather be stuck.

Carry on with your idiocy gd- garbage dump
Please forgive me for thinking a little to myself and questioning the circumstances of the crime. No, but you're right. Butch truly did go through 2 stories of a 3 story house and murdered his family as they slept faced down without them waking up. You see, this is the problem Jimmy. Do I think Ontario's story of his "haunting" is ridiculous? Yes, but I respect him instead of insulting him like an immature bastard.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:17 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Over the years, I have managed to get photos of the property and inside the house post-Lutz, plus I have acquired and collected numerous documents relating to the murders and trial (such as trial transcripts). I interviewed a childhood friend of Allison DeFeo who had spent time in the house (not Patty Cammarato) and have extensive transcripts for that and many other things.
If you can share half of those things with me I will side with you.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:42 pm

jimmysmokes wrote: Carry on with your idiocy gd- garbage dump
:lol: :like: :lol:

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:54 pm

Last night in a private chat...a few people wondered if jimmysmokes and gd134 were the same person?

:think: :think: :think:

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:51 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:54 pm
Last night in a private chat...a few people wondered if jimmysmokes and gd134 were the same person?

Definitely not. Even if we were..... what would be the point?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:57 am

msmart112 wrote:

Yeah I’d be in here promoting ric’s book under another name 🙄 gimme a break

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:29 am

gd134 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:51 pm
msmart112 wrote:

Definitely not. Even if we were..... what would be the point?
Its not hard to make them look stupid exactly now is it. Anyway, Smokes seems to know a lot about fake accounts from his post. Wonder why? :think: Are they saying the staff are dumb that they aren't able to check IP's? That's quite insulting to them tbh.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:47 am

You would know since you have several accounts on here such as Ayko! If one takes time to go through your posts and “his” it won’t take long to discover what I already know!

And furthermore you stated you were leaving us and done posting here. As we see that’s another lie of yours like ayko and his military brigade 😂, you conjure up the same drivel he does and it’s rather embarrassing to say the least, damn liar.