Freedom of Information Request for Autopsy Pictures

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Re: Freedom of Information Request for Autopsy Pictures

Post by Brooke Forrester » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:49 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 am
See, this is exactly why I could be sharing a lot more with this forum, but people like you have just shown that you are NOT deserving or worthy of it. Over the years, I have managed to get photos of the property and inside the house post-Lutz, plus I have acquired and collected numerous documents relating to the murders and trial (such as trial transcripts). I interviewed a childhood friend of Allison DeFeo who had spent time in the house (not Patty Cammarato) and have extensive transcripts for that and many other things.

Ive thought about sharing them with this forum, but you people aren't deserving of it. This forum used to be good, but I think you've all driven away the people who have been willing and able to contribute more than your 24-hour a day PMS.

So congratulations! You've blown it once again. This forum really sucks (I think I said that 5 years ago too) and you have no one to blame but yourselves
Why would you not want to share whatever info just because you don’t like some of the people here?

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm

gd134 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:28 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 pm

You seem to be under the delusion that we're waiting (almost in orgasmic manner) for you to grace us all with your enigmatic findings. I hate to pop your balloon for you but no one in here could care less what you (don't) have. And since you think the forum sucks, one wonders why you remain posting in here? Or blowing I should say. You and your two clones can go find another forum to have a threesome on and stop wasting our time here. Dumb ass
Guess what, Jimmy. I for one would love to observe Ontarioguy's wonderful findings, which is why I respect him. I am sure there are many others on this forum who would also enjoy looking at them. You just proved Ontarioguy's point. This truthboard is loaded with douche bags like you who insult people with unnecessary sex jokes.
But you can always put someone on ignore if their posts bother you that bad.

I just think it doesn’t make sense to come to a forum, say you have good stuff to share but you won’t for whatever reason. Then don’t even bother to tell anyone you have it.

I don’t know, it just reminds me of someone at another forum who said they had inside info on something and when I asked their source, they refused to tell me (and it was confirmed they didn’t have any info).

I wondered why she bothered to say she had anything if she wasn’t going to name her source.

Or like this girl who claimed she had proof of guilt on a guy in a murder case but refused to tell anyone what he told her that made her decide he was guilty after all. If she won’t tell what she “learned”, then her “info” is worthless as we can’t then form our own opinion.

Ontario can block who he doesn’t like, then post his info for the curious.

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm

I don't want to do that because I want to hear what Jimmy is saying so I can dispute or agree with it. Also, I'm not the one that is incredibly bothered. Jimmysmokes is constantly using profanity, if anything, he is the one who is triggered here.
Brooke Forrester wrote: I just think it doesn’t make sense to come to a forum, say you have good stuff to share but you won’t for whatever reason. Then don’t even bother to tell anyone you have it.
You're absolutely right. I just need them to put a little more respect on Ontarioguy, even if he claims to have a lot of good stuff but never bothers to share. In a previous reply to Ontarioguy, I said this: "If you can show me some of the good things that you have I will side with you".

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 am
This person is active on this board- tomorrow I will look up his contact info and pass it along to you

Still waiting on that.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:19 pm

I just sent you a private message.

I'm taking a long vacation, I won't be active again for a while

Best of luck kid, I hope you find the answers you are looking for

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:30 pm

TC1 wrote:I've moved on and pretty much threw my Amityville towel into the ring, as you can probably tell since I haven't posted since August 25. I'm not promising that I'll stop posting on this forum entirely but I will just become one of those users you barely see, you know the ones.
Amit Y Ville wrote:Look, it's fine. I'll go. I know most of you hate me. I won't post here for a long while, possibly ever. Don't let me destroy your conversations.
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:I'm taking a long vacation, I won't be active again for a while
:think: :think: :think:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:31 am

msmart112 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:30 pm
TC1 wrote:I've moved on and pretty much threw my Amityville towel into the ring, as you can probably tell since I haven't posted since August 25. I'm not promising that I'll stop posting on this forum entirely but I will just become one of those users you barely see, you know the ones.
Amit Y Ville wrote:Look, it's fine. I'll go. I know most of you hate me. I won't post here for a long while, possibly ever. Don't let me destroy your conversations.
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:I'm taking a long vacation, I won't be active again for a while
:think: :think: :think:
Now Ayko to complete the circle! I never miss...

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:45 pm

gd134 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:24 pm
Brooke Forrester wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm

I don't want to do that because I want to hear what Jimmy is saying so I can dispute or agree with it. Also, I'm not the one that is incredibly bothered. Jimmysmokes is constantly using profanity, if anything, he is the one who is triggered here.
Brooke Forrester wrote: I just think it doesn’t make sense to come to a forum, say you have good stuff to share but you won’t for whatever reason. Then don’t even bother to tell anyone you have it.
You're absolutely right. I just need them to put a little more respect on Ontarioguy, even if he claims to have a lot of good stuff but never bothers to share. In a previous reply to Ontarioguy, I said this: "If you can show me some of the good things that you have I will side with you".
I was more talking about Ontario, he can always block whoever on the board he doesn’t like reading, then share his info with everyone else.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:19 pm

The amount of thread derailing, insulting and hypocrisy in this thread is incredible! From msmart and jimmy of course :clap:

Now those of you who know how to behave, continue with the thread by ignoring them. Have a good day.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:19 pm
The amount of thread derailing, insulting and hypocrisy in this thread is incredible! From msmart and jimmy of course :clap:

Now those of you who know how to behave, continue with the thread by ignoring them. Have a good day.
Will take it under advisement Ayk!

Perhaps you should stay gone when you say you're leaving, there should be no derailing then.
No hypocrisy either...

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:54 pm

And I think thread has run its course...