For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
zzvampy
The Black Bralia

A watcher or yet another reflection?

Post by zzvampy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:52 pm

SLAY3R1919
Amityville Member

Post by SLAY3R1919 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:50 pm

I dont know man thats kinda :) love :) up, it looks like a human but it seems to be like really tan or even red like the devil lol i guess its your own choice it definitaly looks like a person and not a reflection though, could this be the infimus brain wilson?
F***ING SLAYER DUDE!!!!.......

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:27 pm

Look closely...

Do you see a bearded face peering out of the right hand-side of the window?

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Post by dalnkel » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:24 am

when was this photo taken

tomjohnnyjoaquin
Amityville's #1 Judd Nelson Fan

Post by tomjohnnyjoaquin » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:44 pm

it definetly looks like it could be the Vampire brian..is this his only photo( if this is him?

who is that in the doorway in the first photo?
[img]http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/candid_dan_2005_52.jpg[/img]

" It ain't a party until something gets broken " Rob Lowe in St. Elmo's Fire

yoimcait
Amityville Member

Re: A watcher or yet another reflection?

Post by yoimcait » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:00 pm

yeah... i think thats just a door, unless of course demon dude is square.
save the picture and zoom in.. youll see. ;D
this will appear everytime i post a message.

Autumn Beckley
Amityville Member

Post by Autumn Beckley » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:41 pm

I think it is a reflection I see nothing, but a reflection. When will we get some legit pics on here?? :x :evil:
And Behold A Pale Horse And The Man That Sat Him Was Death And Hell Followed With Him.
Rev. 6:8

2000ssZ28
Amityville Member

Post by 2000ssZ28 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:32 pm

ZZ you got to get a job girl. That is just a reflection. The house has no more spirits in it. What do you do during the day. Just curious. Give the Amity site a break.

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:23 pm

ZZ you got to get a job girl. That is just a reflection. The house has no more spirits in it. What do you do during the day. Just curious. Give the Amity site a break.
Well let's see here, what do I do all day?

First and foremost, I take care of my family. :D

However, I also like to contribute what I can to not only this message board ( where I have come to care for MANY of the people, some of us go back as far as 2002 ) but I also enjoy sharing what I can via my own website.

http://www.shattereddreamzz.com

Hope this answered your question! 8-)

SLAY3R1919
Amityville Member

Post by SLAY3R1919 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:37 pm

Hell ya ZZ just rocked your world lol..... and i appreciate all the post ZZ keep em coming :)

Autumn Beckley
Amityville Member

Post by Autumn Beckley » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:03 pm

2000ssZ28 wrote:ZZ you got to get a job girl. That is just a reflection. The house has no more spirits in it. What do you do during the day. Just curious. Give the Amity site a break.
I am glad someone finally thinks what I think. People have way to much time on their hands. Why can't we let the Amity house go? Yea it was a great ghost story, but it is getting old :twisted: :applause:
And Behold A Pale Horse And The Man That Sat Him Was Death And Hell Followed With Him.
Rev. 6:8

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:45 am

Autumn Beckley wrote:People have way to much time on their hands. Why can't we let the Amity house go? Yea it was a great ghost story, but it is getting old :twisted:
Lol. And you're here because...?

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Post by dalnkel » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:04 am

but why join this forum if you think it should be forgotten and left alone

DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Post by DryWellToHell » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:11 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Autumn Beckley wrote:People have way to much time on their hands. Why can't we let the Amity house go? Yea it was a great ghost story, but it is getting old :twisted:
Lol. And you're here because...?
LOL :roll: yeah what sherb said. If you think it's getting old then why come here?

dnddad324
Tedbot is my Canadian beer whore

Post by dnddad324 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:04 pm

2000ssZ28 wrote:ZZ you got to get a job girl. That is just a reflection. The house has no more spirits in it. What do you do during the day. Just curious. Give the Amity site a break.
You need to realize that she is a moderator here and that most of us do appreciate the things she contributes to this board.
Autumn Beckley wrote:I am glad someone finally thinks what I think. People have way to much time on their hands. Why can't we let the Amity house go? Yea it was a great ghost story, but it is getting old :twisted: :applause:
I think Sherbetbizarre, dalnkel, and DryWellToHell summed it up.

To Autumn Beckley,

You've been a member for 11 days, how can it get old?

I don't always agree with what people see in these photos and I believe in most cases it is just reflections or something else. But to come here and say..
Why can't we let the Amity house go? Yea it was a great ghost story, but it is getting old
This is the AMITYVILLE HORROR TRUTH FORUM. We discuss the AMITYVILLE HORROR here.

Maybe you'd be happier posting here.
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/dnddad324.jpg[/img]

Living Dead Girl
Zombie Sushi in the Pond of Life
Location: Bates Motel-4019 highway 113 Fairvale County California,

Post by Living Dead Girl » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:21 pm

now that is truely scarry*shudders and vows never to click that link again* five minutes later...
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b354/invisigoth_/Banners/madebysyd.jpg[/img]

Crystal
Amityville Member

Post by Crystal » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:08 am

Hey there Vampy I think your awesome !!! and the people that joined this forum for the right reasons appreciate it greatly !!! for the ones that all they can do is bad mouth others should take up a new hobby Checkers is always nice :twisted: LOL !!!

2000ssZ28
Amityville Member

Post by 2000ssZ28 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:59 am

It is just that you people keep dwelling on those damn photos. They are probably photo cropped or something. I can take pics of my house and find the same things. damn COOKS!

dnddad324
Tedbot is my Canadian beer whore

Post by dnddad324 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:29 am

2000ssZ28 wrote:damn COOKS!
I'm sure alot of people like to cook around here. Especially since BBQ season is upon us.

The problem with this board is that there are alot of KOOKS signing up now.
Last edited by dnddad324 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/dnddad324.jpg[/img]

DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Post by DryWellToHell » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:34 am

2000ssZ28 wrote:It is just that you people keep dwelling on those damn photos. They are probably photo cropped or something. I can take pics of my house and find the same things. damn COOKS!
If you have such a problem with it then hey..don't log in dude. Why ya gotta be rude? you are acting like a "COOK" LOL :twisted:

SLAY3R1919
Amityville Member

Post by SLAY3R1919 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:32 am

Yea, lol its not that hard if you dont like everyones response to the pictures, heres an idea.... that link thats called Amityville Photographs, yea just dont click that. just cuz your not interested in the pics like other people doesnt give you the right to act like a 11 year old girl in the beginning stages of pms... so in other words deal with it :twisted: COOK