A watcher or yet another reflection?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Bulldog
Amityville Member

Post by Bulldog » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:14 am

lol, every one is intitaled to there opinions although some opinions are best keeped to there selfs...

Amityfan 64
Kenan Albert Is Not Thompson

Re: A watcher or yet another reflection?

Post by Amityfan 64 » Thu May 25, 2006 7:42 pm

I think what youve got there is a red curtain! :?
:lol: Maybe?

Amityfan 64
Kenan Albert Is Not Thompson

Post by Amityfan 64 » Thu May 25, 2006 7:43 pm

IO think what youve got there is a red curtain! :?
Maybe :lol:

r6inct
Amityville Member

Post by r6inct » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:05 pm

2000ssZ28 wrote:ZZ you got to get a job girl. That is just a reflection. The house has no more spirits in it. What do you do during the day. Just curious. Give the Amity site a break.

Probably a harsher response than needed but I agree it seems like nothing. It looks like a brownish curtain, wall or piece of furniture in the room being illuminated by exterior light. Follow the shadow of the branch on the outside wall, it wraps around to the inside and gives the otherwise flat object some shape. She had a good eye to catch it though.

Carnivale
Amityville Addict

Post by Carnivale » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:07 am

2000ssZ28 wrote:ZZ you got to get a job girl. That is just a reflection. The house has no more spirits in it. What do you do during the day. Just curious. Give the Amity site a break.
Mary Downey says the house is a vortex. More accurately, the land and general area is a vortex and the house is most central to it. Paranormal activity is most active when someone who can pick up on it is close by. If Mr. Wilson is a spiritual deadhead then he's not likely to experience anything. The house in Amityville is kind of like Ray's field in Field of Dreams. He believed, they came. I think the Lutzes played a quick game of scratch ball and the media/movie company made it out to be the World Series.