Chills.

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Tue May 15, 2007 9:58 am

I think I see it!!! It's a closet!!! With clothes in it! Anything else, I'm oblivious.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

msammons
Amityville Addict

Post by msammons » Thu May 31, 2007 5:20 pm

I'm new here. That pic gave me the creeps. I have been facinated with this case for a long time. I have seen pics of the inside of the house and the whole house had a creepy vibe to me. I don't know if that is just because of the whole situation or what.

Quistis
Amityville Member

Post by Quistis » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:55 pm

Hey, im new here. i saw the pic and have been sifting through the comments, though i havent read all of them yet. i hope this doesnt sound stupid, but, to me, it looks like Jodie. thats what i saw right away.

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:23 am

Welcome, msammons and Quistis!
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

bobbo
Amityville Addict

Post by bobbo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:19 am

Hey There,

I've looked at this one for a while, and I think it's kind of a stretch...I mean, after being instructed precisely where to look and what to look for, I guess there's part of an eye there (in the black portion, rotated 45 degrees counterclockwise, right? Are we looking at the same image?)...I can also nearly see a faint image or impression on the wallpaper, between the flowers. But they strike me as a combination of optical illusion and power of suggestion, to an extent. Sorry vampy.
That having been said, I really am interested in seeing photos from the initial investigation...where did you find this one? Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work. Selah.

Okay,
Bobbo
What the Hell are we standing here listening to?

anthonyh
Amityville Member

Post by anthonyh » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:34 pm

behind the door on that diamond shaped, wallpaper, i can see 2 eyes, did,t see the ghost on the mirror.

racinmomma07
Amityville Member

Post by racinmomma07 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:21 pm

[b]I see a face that looks like a reflection in a mirror, is it Dawn
[/b]

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Sat May 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Bumped in the hope that someone can finally explain this.

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Sat May 10, 2008 10:06 pm

For those who can't see it, it looks like the partial face of a girl hiding in the closet and peeking out from behind a dress. I righted the face and mirrored it.

dee
Amityville Member

Post by dee » Tue May 20, 2008 6:41 pm

I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING AT FIRST LOOKING AT THE PICTURE BUT WHEN I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AGAIN I SAW IT MY GOD THAT MADE MY HEART RACE THATS SOME WACK S--T!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Thu May 22, 2008 9:43 pm

All I can say is... WOW... read into that what you like...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Fri May 23, 2008 7:55 pm

This kind of stuff is exactly what I'm talking about of why I love the Amityville Horror House! How do you explain this picture logically now Victoria? I'm at a loss of words especially when you do the mirror image of the eyes. Those are Dawn's eyes!! Yikes!!

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Fri May 23, 2008 8:57 pm

creepy!
Hello!

Grave
If looks could kill then death would be my name...

Post by Grave » Sun May 25, 2008 7:01 pm

eber3 wrote:For those who can't see it, it looks like the partial face of a girl hiding in the closet and peeking out from behind a dress. I righted the face and mirrored it.

great job getting the image where everyone can now see it,thanks...after seeing this,to me,it looks like it could perhaps be native american...looks like it's wearing the head garmant you see them traditionally wear...
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

It could be Ketchum...However I showed this picture to the wife and she thinks we are all crazy and just seeing stuff. I personally see eyes......

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Mon May 26, 2008 2:42 pm

You can see an eye, eyebrow, half a nose, and a lock of hair. All where they should be. After mirroring it, I thought it became very plain.

NikkiDoc
Amityville Member

Post by NikkiDoc » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:34 am

I see it. My first thought was that it looked like a woven basket or something similar. In the pic of the entire closet, that would probably mean that something from up on top shelf fell and landed on the clothes??? The door knob is lower so it wouldn't be something hanging from the knob. It does resemble a face. Okay I am just now seeing the enlarged pic that Grave did. Definately a face...creepy.

Just Simon
There is no spoon....

Post by Just Simon » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:15 pm

People are only seeing a face because it has been mirrored, I honestly don't see anything resembling Dawn or her eyes that has been suggested here. Even if it was a supposed image of Dawn based on what has been said here, she is not peaking out from behind the door, she is a dismembered head!
Cheers,

Simon

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Just Simon wrote:People are only seeing a face because it has been mirrored, I honestly don't see anything resembling Dawn or her eyes that has been suggested here. Even if it was a supposed image of Dawn based on what has been said here, she is not peaking out from behind the door, she is a dismembered head!
Looking at the original picture people saw a face. It looks like a girl hiding in the back of the closet behind some hanging clothes. You can only see one eye, eyebrow and half a nose. This was seen by people before I mirrored it. The mirroring simply makes it more obvious. Whether or not it looks like Dawn, as some have suggested, isn't the point. It still looks like someone hiding in the closet and peeking out from behind the clothes.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:29 pm

I think it depends on the person. I've never really seen anything in this photo, either.

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:17 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:I think it depends on the person. I've never really seen anything in this photo, either.
Exactly, that is why I mirrored and righted it. I think it becomes very obvious after that... or do you still not see it?