defeo furniture

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
ramcleo
Amityville Member

defeo furniture

Post by ramcleo » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:13 pm

hi i'm new to this but here goes. i have done none stop research into the story of amityville and defeo murders for the past couple of days and encountered many explanations and theries and countless amounts of photo's. i have a theory of my own and would like your views on the matter.

It is mentioned a few times about the fact of the lutz's using the furniture of the defeo's ie things in the study, the beds where the murders happened amongst other things my theory is if that were the case maybe the only reason unnatural things happened during the lutz's 28 day stay at 112 ocean avenue was that their possesions were in use and therefore their sprits were provoked.

what do you think?

DrSteveKaplan
Amityville Member

Post by DrSteveKaplan » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:15 pm

I think I read something from Mr.Lutz saying that it wasn't true that they used the same beds as the murders.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:20 pm

If memory serves, it was the frames, not the matresses...
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Post by dalnkel » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:49 pm

missy had dawns bed and bedframe in her room look at the photo under the thread missys bedroom it shows it there.

weather83
Amityville Addict

Post by weather83 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:40 am

Who had Allison's bed set and I wonder If anything like the Piano was left behind? Apparently they got a bargain price for everything. Such a shame...
"We come together this morning with troubled hearts but let us understand this - through death, they have been given true life in our Lord."

"To live your life in fear of losing it is to lose the point of life."

"He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly."

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Post by dalnkel » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:59 am

they didnt buy everything of the defeos only some bits he got the dining room set dawns bedroom set a tv chair ronald defeo jr bedroom set they paid $400.00 for them and then there gotseven air conditioner 2 washers 2 dryers a new refrigerator a freezer for free. there were other things left in the house like the defeos bed but i dont know if george and kathy slept on that

Bobby Darko
Amityville Member

Post by Bobby Darko » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:36 am

I would never except a bed that someone was murdered in not even the frame. Even if i changed the box spring and the matress i'd be thinking at night "someone was murdered in the confines of this bed frame!". I'd probably have nightmares every night.

I realize it would have been really costly to replace everything in the house but in this case i think it would have been worth it.