New to this

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
sinkfish
Amityville Member

New to this

Post by sinkfish » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:27 pm

Hi I am new to this and I have been looking at some of the photos and reading some of the comments and I read some comments about the "Ghost Boy" photo, but there weren't any pictures of it. So I tried to find the photo online but I couldn't find it. So I was wondering if someone could help me out and let me know where I can find it. Thanks!!

MalendaLayla
Amityville Addict

Post by MalendaLayla » Mon May 01, 2006 9:10 am

It is difficult to find due to the copyrights held by Mr. Lutz on said photograph - he hasn't released it to the public, officially, yet. At least not as far as I know. PM me sometime and maybe I can dig it up for ya...

:wink:
Malenda Layla

Morris
Amityville Member

Post by Morris » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:37 pm

Hello there! There is a pic or two of the ghost boy pic behind George in one of his seminars. They are located on the webshots web site. This is a place where anyone can put up their pics. George had it up on the big screen behind him as he explained it. I have my own pics from this same seminar!

Bobby Darko
Amityville Member

Post by Bobby Darko » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:06 pm

Quick Google search and i found it... First time it caught my eye i was a little creeped out.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:26 pm

I had to edit your link, Bobby - that photo is still under copyright!

Bobby Darko
Amityville Member

Post by Bobby Darko » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:35 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:I had to edit your link, Bobby - that photo is still under copyright!
Sorry, sherbetbizarre. I'm fairly new around here so i had no idea. I just found out it was copyrighted while in another topic in this forum so i was going to edit it anyway.

It is extremely creepy though. I wish i could find a large, clear version of the picture.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:46 pm

No problem!