All the evil presence faces i found

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Lord Loren Soth
Amityville Member

All the evil presence faces i found

Post by Lord Loren Soth » Mon May 08, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi all
sorry to boother you but i took a really 20 minutes deep looking at all the house and guess what? i found many evil presences, of course for some i'm totally sure they are faces, for others it can just be my imagination (5:05 A.M. here in italy right now when i'm writing this)
anyway i highlighted all the faces i found, Yellow for the normal pic and Red for the pic turned 180°, for some red pics u have to look closely with your face near the screen, download and look and please tell me what u all think thanks

Amityville chick
Amityville Member

Post by Amityville chick » Fri May 26, 2006 2:00 am

Nice work there lord loren soth, im an italian but i live in australia. But some of those evil presences that you found, ive never really noticed before. Some i have, like the weird one above the high hopes sign. That one is very weird. But one thing i have to ask. Why, in every picture of the house, are there faces? What exactly are these faces doing? I have no idea, but the faces you found are still good. :twisted:

goreprincess
Amityville Member

Post by goreprincess » Fri May 26, 2006 7:25 am

well, i'm going to have a look when someone comes home.
i'm alone indoors right now - eek !

i'm reading the amityville horror novel, i'm a bit obsessed with the cases of the DeFeo's and the Lutz's. :roll:

gore~princess__x

randym
Amityville Member

Post by randym » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:53 pm

Excellent find. That house is definitely infested with spirits. No doubt about it. :twisted:

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:28 am

Hello Lord Loren! Benvenuto!

There are many people who see the same faces you are seeing. And there are some here who do not see them. I *definitely* see many faces in many different windows. But what interests me most is, the picture was taken *before* the Lutz family moved in. That fact raises some interesting questions, don't you think?

Again, Welcome, and looking forward to hearing more from you!