Pics of the village

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs

FoxyJ
Amityville Addict

Post by FoxyJ » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:16 am

Death sneaks into even the most beautiful and tranquil of places doesn't it? :?

Make the most of every day folks.

Fox
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/Foxy9212/miscellaneous%20Photos/coffee.gif[/img]

COUNTRY HAM
Amityville Addict

Post by COUNTRY HAM » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:38 pm

Wow, beautiful pictures.
Besides the haunted house, that's a nice place to be at.
I would like to live in a place like that town.
"HOT DAMN! I'm a COUNTRY HAM!"

FoxyJ
Amityville Addict

Post by FoxyJ » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:58 am

COUNTRY HAM wrote:Wow, beautiful pictures.
I don't think you need to worry about the so called haunted house any more CH., if it ever was haunted, it certainly isn't now.

It certainly is a beautiful looking place to be.

Fox
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/Foxy9212/miscellaneous%20Photos/coffee.gif[/img]

COUNTRY HAM
Amityville Addict

Post by COUNTRY HAM » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:34 am

FoxyJ wrote:
I don't think you need to worry about the so called haunted house any more CH., if it ever was haunted, it certainly isn't now.

Fox
I think that's what the house wants us to think, as it's been refered to as a "ticking timebomb" you never know. The Lutz family was open minded, as they lived in the house, that could of been a big tool in the horrors that they lived. I'm waiting for someone to run out of the house again scared like crazy. But yeah I still like the town and would love to live there. It's like my town, and it's not so much as a city place, it's a combination I think.

FoxyJ
Amityville Addict

Post by FoxyJ » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:45 am

COUNTRY HAM wrote:
FoxyJ wrote:

Fox
I think that's what the house wants us to think, as it's been refered to as a "ticking timebomb" you never know. The Lutz family was open minded, as they lived in the house, that could of been a big tool in the horrors that they lived. I'm waiting for someone to run out of the house again scared like crazy. But yeah I still like the town and would love to live there. It's like my town, and it's not so much as a city place, it's a combination I think.
LOL!!! Let's hope it's not Mr. Wilson then - he's spent such a lot of money on the house that it would be a shame to leave it all behind in the rush!!

Fox :D

COUNTRY HAM
Amityville Addict

Post by COUNTRY HAM » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:57 am

FoxyJ wrote:
COUNTRY HAM wrote:
FoxyJ wrote: I don't think you need to worry about the so called haunted house any more CH., if it ever was haunted, it certainly isn't now.

Fox
LOL!!! Let's hope it's not Mr. Wilson then - he's spent such a lot of money on the house that it would be a shame to leave it all behind in the rush!!

Fox :D
Lol indeed, but hey if it's him then people will know that the Lutz were telling the truth! :) I mean something happened and not a lot of people are at least understanding that. That's sad.

FoxyJ
Amityville Addict

Post by FoxyJ » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:32 am

Doh! Sorry CH but there are very many of us out here who are total sceptics and have absolutely no belief in ghosts at all. For us the original book and film were just a couple of jolly good yarns. It was only later that we realized what implications were involved that we started digging frantically for as much information on both the FACT of the murders and what some of us feel is the fiction of the book and films. :D What ever you do CH, don't stop believing as you do; I enjoy what you say.

Fox