other evidence than pics?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Jungleboogie
Possessed Since Birth

Post by Jungleboogie » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:06 am

radiomixer wrote:As for the mistake ---- duuuuuude this is my 2500th post right here. :P
Bah, I heard Persephone posted mosta those, get yer
facts right ya radiomixer you :P
[color=green]Fly away,
Leave today,
Return in splendour.[/color]

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:49 am

Wildchild wrote:About the Ghost boy picture, it is... and should be to everyone who see's it, looks like a little boy, sceptic or not this is what the picture shows us no matter what. I cant really fault that picture in anyway when i seen it for the first time on TV on a programme about Amityville, and as soon as it showed us the picture both me and my brother kinda of said ergh at the same time and were freaked out about it.

I dont know about all of you but to me, this seems to be the ONLY pic ever took of the house and in the house that we cannot explain. I am not saying that it is paranormal, but i really cant think of anything else it can be.
Well, check out this other thread (click here) and you'll see some other possibilities concerning the identity of the ghostie boy...

Earthbound
Angel in Chains

Post by Earthbound » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:10 pm

What about the crime scene photo of Ronnie Defeo's room with the black ribbon or whatever running through it..looks paranormal to me.

Chandra
Stolen.
Cast out with no thought.
One moment there,
the space of a breath,
and then gone;
completely, irreversably.
Gone.
A shooting star
blazing too brief
across the night sky.
So precious, that spark;
A blinding light
in the deep well
of soul.
Farewell.

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:39 pm

Hi Chandra,

Many of the DeFeo crime scene photos have some major gliches.

In fact, several are double exposure.

I agree, this particular photo is a bit creepy, but I believe it's more than likely another double e.

Earthbound
Angel in Chains

Post by Earthbound » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:30 pm

Yes, I noticed the many double exposures, but I have to say,
imho, that looks nothing like a double exposure to me.

Chandra

BTW, I got to check out your site, zzvampy...really nice :)
Stolen.
Cast out with no thought.
One moment there,
the space of a breath,
and then gone;
completely, irreversably.
Gone.
A shooting star
blazing too brief
across the night sky.
So precious, that spark;
A blinding light
in the deep well
of soul.
Farewell.

littlemissfitz
Mother of TWO horrors

Post by littlemissfitz » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:36 am

The thing that doesn't ring true about the ghost boy pic being a hoax is the fact that it took 3 years to be found.

If it was a hoax, the hoaxers would have 'discovered' it a lot earlier surely?

No, despite all my logical reasonings I still feel there's something about that picture that suggests the paranormal....
You want some REAL horror? Spend a day with my kids................

weather83
Amityville Addict

Post by weather83 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:44 pm

That ghost boy pic looks very much like Marc DeFeo. After looking at all of his pictures, it just seems to be him.
"We come together this morning with troubled hearts but let us understand this - through death, they have been given true life in our Lord."

"To live your life in fear of losing it is to lose the point of life."

"He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly."

OldSoul70
Amityville Addict

Post by OldSoul70 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:31 pm

that is what I have always thought.

weather83
Amityville Addict

Post by weather83 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:01 pm

The only ghost I've ever seen was white and had a bit of transparency to it. The funny thing is he looked like an Indian or farmer. I yell out to people that there is this strange man up near the ceiling and everyone looks and it's gone! I looked like a fool. This happened at camp when I was around 12 years old.

The ghost boy picture looks authentic to me. It looked like a boy around the age of 11-13. Creeps me out, nonetheless. It seems to me that someone was peering around the corner to see what all the commotion was with all that equipment and all of them parapsychologists/psychics/scientists!
"We come together this morning with troubled hearts but let us understand this - through death, they have been given true life in our Lord."

"To live your life in fear of losing it is to lose the point of life."

"He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly."