Photos of inside 108 Ocean Avenue 10/31/05

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Antonio
Amityville Member

Photos of inside 108 Ocean Avenue 10/31/05

Post by Antonio » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:10 pm

I'm from Long Island and drive by the house once in a while with my Dad and brothers. Last year on Halloween we went trick or treating in Amityville on Ocean Avenue. My 2 younger brothers and younger cousins went to knock on the door to get candy and nobody was home. We were taking pictures of the kids together (since it was Halloween). But since nobody was home my younger brother (who was 9 at the time, now age 10) decided to stick my digital camera in the mail slot on the door and snap 2 quick shots. Hope you enjoy. Here's also a regular photo he took of the outside of the house.

Outside:

*Admin Edit

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 pm

Antonio,

While these pictures are very interesting, and we always welcome photos of 112's exterior, I do hope that you understand the invasion of privacy that goes along with these photos.

While we do encourage our members to share their theories and opinions, we do not encourage anyone to invade the current owner's privacy.

Not only is it a legal violation, but to post interior shots such as these become a personal violation as well.

Interior shots removed for privacy purposes.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:45 am

Welcome to the board, Antonio, and thanks zz! Yeah, we cannot allow current interior shots without the owners permission.

Antonio
Amityville Member

Post by Antonio » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:58 am

Ok, sorry.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:08 am

If i may ask a question...

I notice that most of the house is crystal clear, yet the lights are all blurry and fuzzy, why is this?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."