Wallpapers??

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Wallpapers??

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi people!!!! :)

I'm looking for a photo or drawing from all wallpapers and floortiles inside the horror house!!! I saw a lot of photos with these wallpapers but none sharp enough to get the pattern to print a wallpaper sheet :(

Please help me??? Thanks!!! :lol:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:17 pm

Are you making an Amityville Dollhouse? :shock:

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the board.

What exactly do you mean by "none sharp enough to get the pattern to print a wallpaper sheet "?

I'm not sure I understand?

Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Dan: Yes a dollhouse!!! :) But first I will build a pc model!! :wink:

zzvampy: Sorry for bad english!!! :( I mean: I found no good photos for print the wallpaper patterns,the photos I found are blurred for that purpose!!!! :P

I saw models of the horror house here and Youtube too!!! I want to know where the builders downloaded the wallpapers!!!! :lol:

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:07 pm

It sounds like you might be putting together your own virtual tour? I too was amazed on how accurate the current author was in designing the virtual tour. The floor tile and wall paper was dead on! Bad use of words? hmmm

Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi!!!! :)

I was not thinking about another virtual tour because there are too much of then available!!! :oops: But once my virtual model is done surely I will share it here!!! :wink: As well a lot of photos from my horror dollhouse (when it done) :) :) :)

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:10 pm

Maybe go to youtube and send that guy a message, asking for the designs...

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:24 am

Good luck on your virtural project design. Can I ask you what type of program that you plan on using for this project?

Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:23 am

Good idea Dan!!!!! :) I will look for designer's email and send him a message!!!! :wink: But the virtual tours are a bit blurred too I think he used the same blurred photos to get the wallpapers... :?:

Evanguy2004: For building my virtual model I'm thinking about the games "The Sims" or "Second Life", the virtual model on Youtube was builded at game "Swat 4" but I don't have this game... :(

For my dollhouse maybe I use plastic sheets that are less heavy than wood!! I don't know yet!!!! :wink:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Ratinh@@@ wrote:But the virtual tours are a bit blurred too I think he used the same blurred photos to get the wallpapers... :?:
Possibly. Hard to tell. When you send a video into YouTube, the quality goes way down - so it might just be that...

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Ratinh@@@ wrote:Good idea Dan!!!!! :) I will look for designer's email and send him a message!!!! :wink: But the virtual tours are a bit blurred too I think he used the same blurred photos to get the wallpapers... :?:

Evanguy2004: For building my virtual model I'm thinking about the games "The Sims" or "Second Life", the virtual model on Youtube was builded at game "Swat 4" but I don't have this game... :(

For my dollhouse maybe I use plastic sheets that are less heavy than wood!! I don't know yet!!!! :wink:
Thanks Ratinnh....Can I ask you how old you are? Judging by the picture you posted you look very young. That sounds like a very interesting project you are working on. That would make sense that you would sample the actual wall paper to turn it into a virtual pattern. Thanks for the info on Swat 4. I researched this program on Google and this is what I found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT_4

Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Hi Evanguy2004!!!

Do you ask every girl you meet their ages???? :shock: Girls don't like this!!!!! :P :P :P I'm 9 but PLEASE just don't judge me for my age ok??? :wink:

Thanks for the information about the game "Swat 4" it's an amazing game I'll ask it for my father!!! :lol:

Hummm before I forget, how old are you???? 8-)

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Wow, you're 7 years younger than me.
Hello!

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Ratinh@@@ wrote:Hi Evanguy2004!!!

Ya Evanguy...fess up :lol: Just kidding

Hey Ratinh@@@, I'm fairly new here but as far as the layout of the house, if you need help with that aspect of your project you might want to talk to DutchColonial. He seems to be the resident architect here (it seems to me)

Anyone else, please correct me if I'm wrong, he just seems to know alot about the general layout of the house.
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Ratinh@@@ wrote:Hi Evanguy2004!!!

Do you ask every girl you meet their ages???? :shock: Girls don't like this!!!!! :P :P :P I'm 9 but PLEASE just don't judge me for my age ok??? :wink:

Thanks for the information about the game "Swat 4" it's an amazing game I'll ask it for my father!!! :lol:

Hi Ratinh,

Wow I'm proud of how brave you are to get involved in this story at age 9. How did you get get involved with the Amityville Horror Story? Let's just say I'm old enough to be your father...that must sound old......Well good luck with your project and thanks for not getting too mad at me asking your age. ( : I will try to remember never to ask a lady her age ever again!! :oops:

Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi # 13!!!

I know about DutchColonial, he is the guy who posted the correct measured floorplans and a lot of drawings from the house!!!! :) I will ask him about these drawings, but I think he don't have sharp wallpapers!!! :?:

Thanks!!!! :D

Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi Evanguy!!!

I was not mad!!! :D I was just joking you!!! I don't know why people just forget to play and to joking when become adults only think about work money and (blearrrghh)... :cry:

My story: well first I saw that film "Horror in Amityville"(the new one)!!!! My father said me there is a lot of these films(older than that) and got then!!! ;) I like haunted houses and I just loved that eyed-house!!! :P But I like all horror films not only Amityville!!!! :lol:

Hugs!!!! :D

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:57 pm

Ratinh@@@ wrote:Hi Evanguy!!!

I was not mad!!! :D I was just joking you!!! I don't know why people just forget to play and to joking when become adults only think about work money and (blearrrghh)... :cry:

My story: well first I saw that film "Horror in Amityville"(the new one)!!!! My father said me there is a lot of these films(older than that) and got then!!! ;) I like haunted houses and I just loved that eyed-house!!! :P But I like all horror films not only Amityville!!!! :lol:

Hugs!!!! :D
I knew you were joking!! The giveaway was all of your smiley faces you put throughout your post. I have a daughter who is 11 and she thought your post was funny. My motto is never take yourself too seriously. Always smile because that is the most important thing!!

Again you are a very brave girl!! My 11 year old daughter won't even walk in the room when we are watching a scarry movie!!

Ratinh@@@
Amityville Member

Post by Ratinh@@@ » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:42 pm

Humm I have a recipe to you and your daughter!!!! :wink:

When I was younger I got scared with horror films too!!! :P So my father just show me the making off from the films!!!! :wink:

Show her the making off and comments BEFORE she watch the film and she will never get scared again!!!!! :)

Hug!!! :lol:

professor_amityville
Amityville Member

Re: Wallpapers??

Post by professor_amityville » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 pm

I'd like to have the wallpaper and flooring so i can build my own copy of the house, to raise a family in. :rotate: :D
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
-Jesus Christ

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Re:

Post by Brendan72 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Are you making an Amityville Dollhouse? :shock:
Dan are you wanting one for your barbie dolls? lmao
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)