Wallpapers??

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
elijah95912
Amityville Addict

Re:

Post by elijah95912 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

# 13 wrote:
Ratinh@@@ wrote:Hi Evanguy2004!!!

Hummm before I forget, how old are you???? 8-)
Ya Evanguy...fess up :lol: Just kidding

Hey Ratinh@@@, I'm fairly new here but as far as the layout of the house, if you need help with that aspect of your project you might want to talk to DutchColonial. He seems to be the resident architect here (it seems to me)

Anyone else, please correct me if I'm wrong, he just seems to know alot about the general layout of the house.
Ya. Dutch knows ALOT about the exterior and how longh and wide the rooms are. He either has a sharp eye, or has been to the Amityville house before.
"Maybe I'm just chasing shadows"

professor_amityville
Amityville Member

Re:

Post by professor_amityville » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:36 am

Ratinh@@@ wrote:Hi Evanguy!!!

I was not mad!!! :D I was just joking you!!! I don't know why people just forget to play and to joking when become adults only think about work money and (blearrrghh)... :cry:

My story: well first I saw that film "Horror in Amityville"(the new one)!!!! My father said me there is a lot of these films(older than that) and got then!!! ;) I like haunted houses and I just loved that eyed-house!!! :P But I like all horror films not only Amityville!!!! :lol:

Hugs!!!! :D
Hi Ratinh@@@
I'll look for samples from the crimescenes... Maybe if I can sketch out their designs, I'll post them.. :)
If you have a facebook, me and my friend have group pages if you'd like to join.. I might upload my designs there if I get around to it...

My friend's group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/amityvillehouse/

My group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/175622712486466/
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
-Jesus Christ

leemike
**New Account**

Re: Wallpapers??

Post by leemike » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:00 am

hmmmmmm.............! interesting thread but posts are not according to the thread.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Re: Wallpapers??

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:28 am

9 Years old?? Really?? Should't you be outside playing tag, dolls, skipping etc.. instead of building computer models of homes where masacres took place?

I don't envy children today... makes me sad... Because of the content on this site am I the only one that feels maybe giving a child suggestions to look at crimescene pics to get images for her project a little sick? I think there should be an age limit to this site, and 9 years old is way too young to be here I don't care how mature you think you are!

Where are your parents anyway little girl? I think some mods should think about this a little bit... I really do hate parenting other peoples children... But somebody it seems has to do it...

:(
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.