The Night of the Murders.

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

The Night of the Murders.

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

I know I know, many pictures of this evening has been posted but I don't recall one exactly like this so, here it is :

What do you think ?
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: The Night of the Murders.

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 am

Shouldn't this be titled "The Night After the Murders"? :P

Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor

Post by Kinzoku » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm

I thought it was "The Night Before the Murders" when the coppers were planting all the evidence, yes?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:34 pm

So the cops planted the evidence before the murders even took place?!? That's fiendish! Poor, poor Ronnie DeFeo. Well, now that this photo has surfaced, I guess Ryan will have to reshoot his film for the 8th time...

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

The eye window on the left, above the light
appears to have a blind open. I wonder; Is that
where Ronalds' room was?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

I thought Ronald had both the Quarter Moon windows in his bedroom :think:
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:So the cops planted the evidence before the murders even took place?!? That's fiendish! Poor, poor Ronnie DeFeo. Well, now that this photo has surfaced, I guess Ryan will have to reshoot his film for the 8th time...
Mark Furman (of OJ fame) must have been on the force of either the Amityville PD or Suffolk County Sheriff Department back then and planted the evidence.

Sweet Zuni
Wicked As It Seems

Post by Sweet Zuni » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Funny how they always seem to act like the police have nothing better to do than plant evidence. :roll:

Cole00
Amityville Member

Post by Cole00 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 am

That's a great picture where did you find it?

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:13 am

Hahaha Yes this is Butchies room upstairs in this pic(both Windows), Someone removed the watermark from this pic as well! I know cause I have the original Newsday print from 74... I believe this is the very first pic taken after the police showed up on scene... I believe Butchie is even on scene at this point , either in the House, Driveway or at the Irelands Command Center... because shaggy is still in the back of the house at this point. There are 3 people standing in the driveway in front of his Sr.'s car, one is a large guy, a cop and someone shorter, could be Butchie or one of his buddies from the bar...

Sorry, mine is even earlier than this one, not the same pic. :)

The one with the cop car at an angle at the end of the driveway. I personally like this one better, more of the house is seen.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 am

Yeah this must be later as Shaggy is clearly seen in Butchie's Car... and yes not only is the blind open, the window is open to air out the place... So I still believe mine to be one of if not the VERY FIRST picture ever taken of the Amityville Horror!
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:11 am

And no, it isn't the night after the murders it's the night of the murder day... ;)

Actually... it sounds right either way... :rotate:

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote:And no, it isn't the night after the murders it's the night of the murder day... ;)

Actually... it sounds right either way... :rotate:
That is true, that is true! The murders occurred on or around 3:15 a.m., and the cops came to the house to investigate that very night ---- THE NIGHT OF THE MURDERS!! OMG, that sounds so...so...Alfred Hitchcock!!

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:42 am

Howard64 wrote:The eye window on the left, above the light
where Ronalds' room was?
No, his closet door is open - that's what you see.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 am

Kinzoku wrote:I thought it was "The Night Before the Murders" when the coppers were planting all the evidence, yes?
I laughed a great deal over this and the subsequent post. LOL!!

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Here's the one I bought that I'm sure is one of the first pics that survived...

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
Howard64 wrote:The eye window on the left, above the light
where Ronalds' room was?
No, his closet door is open - that's what you see.

Not sure what pic you're looking at but the window is open and you can see the top of the closet door frame yes, I've seen pics where there's detectives standing there in the open window, either looking for evidence or getting fresh air... But I think in this case were both right, I think the closet door and the Window are open... as you can see in the Crimescene pics on TNTDD website.

There are no blinds or curtains on those Windows... No real need...

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Is there a timeline of the events of the murders? From the time of the murders until Ronnie reports it?
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

Yes, it's in High Hopes...

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 am

Basically, the timeline goes like this:

Bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang between 3:30 and 4:00 a.m. November 13, 1974. Afterwards, he picks up the shells, stuffs them in pillowcases, puts his bloody clothes in said pillowcase, takes a shower. Then he trims his beard and leaves early for work.

He arrives in Brooklyn before the Buick Dealership opens, so he cops a muffin at the local diner and waits. Around noon-time, he finds an excuse to leave work early, so he returns to Amityville. Once in Amityville, he runs into Bobby Kelske, he runs to his friends house and cops some heroin, then he goes to the local watering hole for 7&7's. Around 6:30 or so, after mentioning numerous times how he's been trying to phone his family, and how he locked himself out, he leaves the bar and goes home. He breaks into a window, and finds the bodies. He rushes back to the bar, frantic to the patrons about his discovery, and a group of them (including Ronnie) go to the house to see.

This is all off the top of my head, but I believe this to be the basic timeline. WITHOUT VARIABLES of accomplices.

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:27 am

High Hopes is currently out of print, and the cost to get it used through Amazon is enough to put me off of trying to get it at this time.

So, it was at least 15 hours after the murders before the bodies were found? Somehow I hadn't ever put that together before. And there's no way to tell if Dawn was killed before or after the rest? Like maybe she was out at the time the others were killed, came home, and then was killed after she went to sleep? I'm just wondering how thorough of an autopsy was done on the kids since it was kind of obvious what they died of. Didn't someone say that nobody actually checked them to see if they were drugged - only the parents? Maybe the coroner determined the parents died around 3:15 am and decided that is what time they all died.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]