All of Kaplans Photos

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

All of Kaplans Photos

Post by VampireKen » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:21 pm

I've seen on here once before black and white photos of Roxane and Stephen Kaplan at 112 (both party and on the curb). Also, I believe there's a photo of 112 without Kaplan standing there. I remember seeing at least a few of these photos on here, and NOT the ones on Amityville Files. Does anyone know where they could be found? I finally decided to organize my Amityville Research files and I figured I start with Kaplan and then I noticed i'm missing some documents from their....."investigations".
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Re: All of Kaplans Photos

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Darn! I was hoping someone would have helped you out, because I'm dying for Kaplan's pictures, too! :twisted:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:57 am

Did Rick Moran have some on his site at one point?

VampireKen

Post by VampireKen » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 am

I remember seeing a few black and white ones on here at one point. There was one talking about the red room and such.

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Vinnie Antonelli
Amityville Member

Post by Vinnie Antonelli » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:21 pm

I really like that one with Kaplan standing in front of the boarded up house. Are there more pics of the house boarded up before the Cromarty's moved in?

VampireKen

Post by VampireKen » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 pm

There's A Few, but remember, while Ocean Ave was popular it was nowhere near what it became after the book came out. There's a really famous one that's posted somewhere on here (think it's a thread called "In the Cold light of day"). The photo was taken and house is very ominous looking in the photo, it's all boarded up and such. There's also Hans Holzer's pics (Which are copyrighted), and then the Kaplan pics. I like Kaplan's pics the most because they show you the condition the house was in before the Cromartys bought it.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 am

All those pics are in Kaplan's book, he made a pretty lame batman I have to say... have the book But I don't have a scanner...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 am

There is a photo of the Kaplans in the Red Room floating around this forum somewhere.