Pictures of inside the house 2010

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: Pictures of inside the house 2010

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:03 pm

If I owned it, I would knock down the walls to Allison/Missy's room as well, expanding the bathroom to include a jacuzzi tub and separate modern shower, with enough room left to keep a small 'guest' bathroom and/or to expand the closet space for the sewing room...

Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor

Post by Kinzoku » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

if we keep 'knocking walls down' upstairs the roof will collapse!!!! Walls are internal structure, folks! even if replaced with I-Beams the upper floors need support.

geesh, haven't y'all built houses of cards???? :fp: :lol:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 pm

The damn spirits can levitate the 3rd floor. I want my jacuzzi, dammit!!!

Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor

Post by Kinzoku » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:The damn spirits can levitate the 3rd floor. I want my jacuzzi, dammit!!!

Jodie doesn't like to get wet. He told me so. :twisted:

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

I would not change the structure...just the looks of the interior.

though IM not quite sure how I would...or what theme I would
adhere to:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Did you read the comments posted by all the Michael Myers lookalikes? Someone should post the Ghost Boy thread from here up there...they ALL have it WRONG (Photoshopped, demons, etc). As a public service, someone should enlighten Mr. Myers and his creepy clones.

hardluckboogie
Amityville Member

Post by hardluckboogie » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 am

I would buy it (if I afford it) and hold Halloween parties there!!!
"Do you want to see something really scary?"
Twilight Zone: The Movie

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

if we keep 'knocking walls down' upstairs the roof will collapse!!!! Walls are internal structure, folks! even if replaced with I-Beams the upper floors need support.
My 3 floors are pretty much wide open (or were, I framed a bunch of bedrooms on my 2nd floor), but it may be due to the way the outside walls and floors were put in and the massive wood that was used. It was built in the late 1800s, a lot different than the way places are put up now.

Here's a pic of my studio- no walls except for a changing room I just put in. (Excuse the giant mess, had a ton of picture framing to do at the time). Its like 45'x40' (my ode to Amityville 'windows and high hopes sign' are to my left off screen)

http://amityphotos.zenfolio.com/p733646795/e9522763
www.AmityPhotos.com

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 am

AmityPhotos wrote:
My 3 floors are pretty much wide open (or were, I framed a bunch of bedrooms on my 2nd floor), but it may be due to the way the outside walls and floors were put in and the massive wood that was used. It was built in the late 1800s, a lot different than the way places are put up now.

Here's a pic of my studio- no walls except for a changing room I just put in. (Excuse the giant mess, had a ton of picture framing to do at the time). Its like 45'x40' (my ode to Amityville 'windows and high hopes sign' are to my left off screen)

http://amityphotos.zenfolio.com/p733646795/e9522763
Nice room! I love the vintage building style from the late 1800s. :) :love:

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks! Now I wish I could afford to heat it up there. Pics 2 & 3 show the size of the building. Its hard enough heating 1/3 of it to live in.
www.AmityPhotos.com