Is this the infamous Brian Wilson?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Is this the infamous Brian Wilson?

Post by AmityPhotos » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:21 am

I never saw this photo posted on here, and I remember he was the "celebrity" shot many people once wanted on here.

Was doing an Amityville google image search and came upon this. When you click the photo it either was a low res camera, camera shake, or poor auto focus- Which benefits the photo taker, cause I believe there could have been a problem if it were posted with a visible face. I saw some of Will Savive's other posts linked to, but not this one.

http://willsavive.blogspot.com/2010/05/ ... -sale.html
www.AmityPhotos.com

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Re: Is this the infamous Brian Wilson?

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:51 am

Only Swiss Guy could answer your question since he was the only one to have contact with the Amityville Brian Wilson (that is if what Swiss Guy says is true, SG has a history of crying wolf too many times).

Wonder why Will is surprised the Mr. Wilson got cranky on him and refused to allow him to see the house? Hope Wilson got cranky with other people like he did with Will and Swiss Guy.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 am

Interesting photo. :think:
Thanks for sharing. :)

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Yes, that's him shouting at Will's mate :P

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Yeah, that story of Will's friend confronting Wilson is cringeworthy. I think incidents like that give us all a bad image.
AmityPhotos wrote:I remember he was the "celebrity" shot many people once wanted on here.
Actually the complete opposite. We went to great lengths to prevent photos of Wilson from being posted here, and we tried very hard to discourage the unhealthy obsession a few people of delving into his private life (as if it had anything at all to do with the Lutzes or the DeFeos).

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Actually the complete opposite. We went to great lengths to prevent photos of Wilson from being posted here, and we tried very hard to discourage the unhealthy obsession a few people of delving into his private life (as if it had anything at all to do with the Lutzes or the DeFeos).
I didn't mean the board condoned it, but the 'mysterious Brian Wilson' was a nonstop (and like you said, unhealthy)topic years back.
www.AmityPhotos.com

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 am

Yeah I recall that photo being around when I signed up here...Can't really blame the guy when he lived there for wanting the weirdos to stop and it is stances like respecting Wilson's privacy that make me really like posting here! :clap:

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 am

AmityPhotos wrote:
I didn't mean the board condoned it, but the 'mysterious Brian Wilson' was a nonstop (and like you said, unhealthy)topic years back.
Sometimes it's best for things to remain mysterious. Maybe Brian Wilson is an alien (the ET kind) or even a ghost. He was not ment to be seen. :D

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 am

Sometimes it's best for things to remain mysterious. Maybe Brian Wilson is an alien (the ET kind) or even a ghost. He was not ment to be seen. :D
I can dig it.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:
I can dig it.

The elusive Brian Wilson was just one more juicy element to the Amityville legend. Since he doesn't live at 108 Ocean Avenue anymore, he is probably enjoying his more private life now.

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

OK guys, I confess...I AM BRIAN WILSON!

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!! :twisted:

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:09 pm

:) :lol: :) :lol: :lol:

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 am

"Almost as soon as he arrived this week for a broker-open-house on Ocean Ave., Realtor James Smith says he “got an eerie feeling.” But it wasn’t until he went into the basement of the house that, he says, he got goose-bumps and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. “You felt like something was there,” said Smith. He says he asked two other agents in the basement with him, “Did you feel that?” he asked them. Then, he says, “We took off and got out of there.” After the open house, Smith told Channel 4 News, “I don’t believe it was a hoax.”"

Interesting... everyone would have to agree that even today this home has VERY bad mojo... I think more sensitive people would still feel uneasy in this house... all it will take is the right type of person to live there, maybe young children and this thing could re-surface again...

***EDIT***
But when you pay a million for a house you stay there and like it... Regardless.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 am

Didn't George say something to the affect at one time...

"I would not recommend anyone going there..."

I think he directed that towards close friends. I know some
one told me that once, I just dont recall who.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:02 pm

George told a few people that he would sever ties if they visited the house. I forget the exact wording, but something about not wanting to associate with people who visited the house because he wanted to limit connections between him and the house. In my mind it seemed that he was likening it to a sort of 'virus' or bad karma or something, which he didn't want to be exposed to anymore. He didn't say that in so many words, but that seemed to be the inference I got.

I asked, "well what about the Warrens" (who he was still friends with even though they visited the house). His response was that they had many years of experience dealing with this stuff, that they knew what they were doing.

I'm not sure if that really answered my question, though; and the conversation moved on to other things, so I don't know.

But yes, some people viewed his "warning" as him being concerned for their well-being. I viewed it as him looking out for his own well-being. Although that line about the Warrens would seem to go along with the former rather than the latter. So maybe I'm wrong...

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Okay...thanks for confirming my thoughts. :)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

lostinthe50s81
Amityville Member

Post by lostinthe50s81 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 am

has anyone read the comments on this photograph? someone on here posted a quote from the relator james smith who was there for the open house. i just happened to browse the comments and found this one: "This is James Smith the person mentioned in this ad. I can assure you that the accounts are real. I actually downplayed the "real events" to avoid a media frenzy. I would never go in that house again. Many events that have happened after that day I believe were the result from being in that house." very interesting...

VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Post by VampireKen » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 pm

What is the story of Wilson and Will's friend? Dont think i've heard it before.
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210