Amityville items from 76 sale

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs

Re: Amityville items from 76 sale

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 am

COA? From who the guy that sold it to you? I smell bogus, if you paid more than $2.00 for it you got rooked... unless it's real silver then you can scrap it for more... A serious collector would pay as much as that display piece is worth and a loony toon would pay $1500.00 for it... hahaha the world is full of those! Good luck!
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby Matt9290 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 am

You could always send a picture to Ronnie in prison, I'm sure he could verify if it was his families or not - then you would know for sure.
I mean it's not like he would lie...... No Wait! :fp:
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...
Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 am

Matt9290 wrote:You could always send a picture to Ronnie in prison, I'm sure he could verify if it was his families or not - then you would know for sure.
I mean it's not like he would lie...... No Wait! :fp:

They're supposed to be from the Lutz's estate sale I think... And if you pay Butchie enough he'll say anything you want so that's worth exactly nothing. I smell something funny anyway, how can you honestly say with a straight face that the lutz's were using the DeFeo's silverware??(As described in your Ebay ad). This is such a crock of crap I don't even know where to start.

This pisgah_hiker came here to get some legitimacy to his framed turd, if he could fool people here he figured he could fool em on ebay... Not me! SUCKER!!!
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby Jacob Sterling » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 am

On the one hand, it's a cool idea to have something from the house, but on the other hand, I'd be kind of leery the item would be haunted, like in that one book where the stuff from the house they sell at the garage sale terrorizes people across America remotely from Amityville.
Sometimes I drink more than I need to, until the TV's dead and gone. I may be lonely-- but I'm never alone, and the night may pass me by, but I never cry.
~ Alice Cooper
Jacob Sterling
Don't lie to me, you bastard fornicator.

Postby Matt9290 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Yip t00nCiNaToR... I agree! No way of knowing - Anyone could make the claim and try and flog off their old crap on eBay as 'Lutz Used' or 'Defeo Used'
You'd need to be a real mug to part with money for this type of stuff
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...
Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:07 am

Jacob Sterling wrote:On the one hand, it's a cool idea to have something from the house, but on the other hand, I'd be kind of leery the item would be haunted, like in that one book where the stuff from the house they sell at the garage sale terrorizes people across America remotely from Amityville.

?????

Items from the house are Terrorizing people across the Country? Never read that book, it's all in the mind... I would love to see a ghost, I've tried very hard... nuthin! ever!!

I think people see what they want to see, hear, smell, taste, feel when it comes to ghosts... the only ghosts that scare me are the ones from the past...
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby kathyM » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:01 am

Hey, I remember that! It was a movie, like Amityville part 4 or something like that. Wasnt it with the lamp?
kathyM
Princess

Postby BooshaGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 am

kathyM wrote:Hey, I remember that! It was a movie, like Amityville part 4 or something like that. Wasnt it with the lamp?

Kathy, it was the most HORRIBLE film. Laughable. Yeah--the LAMP was haunted. Egads...I cringe just thinking about that movie.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 pm

:) :) :lol: :lol: :)
kathyM
Princess

Postby Cole00 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:08 am

I am new to this board and to boards in general. But how do u really know this peace is what it claims to be? However the case is very nice.
Cole00
Amityville Member

Postby Cole00 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:10 am

Yes amityville 4 was terrible lol
Cole00
Amityville Member

Postby # 13 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 pm

pisgah_hiker wrote:If you see a case on my wall you can bet there is a COA behind it.
As of right now my collection consists of

Amityville , Danvers lunatic asylum, Waverly Hills, Barker Ranch "Manson family"

Patterson gimlin "bigfoot" and Goldfield Hotel

OK, I'll bite. What do you have pertaining to the Patterson Gimlin film??? Lets take it to the Coffee House for further discussion :dance:
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology
# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Postby dartboard_city » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:56 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:
kathyM wrote:Hey, I remember that! It was a movie, like Amityville part 4 or something like that. Wasnt it with the lamp?

Kathy, it was the most HORRIBLE film. Laughable. Yeah--the LAMP was haunted. Egads...I cringe just thinking about that movie.

Patty Duke yelled at the lamp, "Leave us alone, you son of a bitch!!" :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:
At the end, the "evil" was transferred to a cat :lol: :dance: :twisted:
dartboard_city
Amityville Member

Postby KevinW » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm

dartboard_city wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:

Patty Duke yelled at the lamp, "Leave us alone, you son of a bitch!!" :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:
At the end, the "evil" was transferred to a cat :lol: :dance: :twisted:

Actually, it was the grandma who said that....just before she simply picked up the lamp and threw it out the window. Funny how a demonic lamp couldn't foresee and stop an elderly woman trying to pick it up and throw it out the window.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Previous

Return to Amityville Photographs