This is for those who still seem to be confuzzled on where exactly the house use to be and where they moved it to.
This was a 1940 ariel. The house remained this way until early 1984.
This is where it sits today. The only thing that remains the same is the garage which had never been moved and remains with the house. The other thing is the guest house which now belongs to the newer house on the left. It too was never moved. The boathouse was only created by International Pictures and then removed the same time they removed the facade. They have to take away what they create so no one gets sued in case something goes wrong with the structure.
For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
1 post • Page 1 of 1