Dawn Defeo - profile

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: Dawn Defeo - profile

Postby kblur77 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:22 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Her friend was not on this forum, maybe you misread what she wrote?

How can her friend answer peoples questions here in he was never on here? Plus how can you know for certain he was never on here!
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Because I remember when she spoke about him, and she was going to ask him some questions when she saw him next.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 am

kblur77 wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Her friend was not on this forum, maybe you misread what she wrote?

How can her friend answer peoples questions here in he was never on here? Plus how can you know for certain he was never on here!

She (Boosha) could have asked him in person or via phone.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Yes...and the questions I asked him were answered one by one to the best of his memory and posted here because Geraldine didn't believe it, either--until my friend answered some questions. I'd be glad to ask him more if you can agree to stop attacking!

Argue all you want...but he did know the family and did go to school with Ronnie.

This is EXACTLY the reason he doesn't want people to know who he is.

As for someone not believing he could be upset years later about the "kids," it isn't like he is still upset over the 1970's, but he has GRANDCHILDREN who live with him now....and the thought of DEAD CHILDREN in any grave bothers him. Who was I to argue? I was his guest. As such, I respected his wishes and was grateful for the tour and am STILL honored to know him. We do discuss things OTHER than Amityville. I've been bugging him to go visit that douchenozzle in prison for ages. He's too busy with his own life, but did say he's certain Ronnie would see him...because he's the "only one left" from the gang still there!
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 pm

:clap: :clap:
kathyM
Princess

Postby scipio-USMC » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:Yes...and the questions I asked him were answered one by one to the best of his memory and posted here because Geraldine didn't believe it, either--until my friend answered some questions. I'd be glad to ask him more if you can agree to stop attacking!

Argue all you want...but he did know the family and did go to school with Ronnie.

As for someone not believing he could be upset years later about the "kids," it isn't like he is still upset over the 1970's, but he has GRANDCHILDREN who live with him now....and the thought of DEAD CHILDREN in any grave bothers him. Who was I to argue? I was his guest. As such, I respected his wishes and was grateful for the tour and am STILL honored to know him. We do discuss things OTHER than Amityville. I've been bugging him to go visit that douchenozzle in prison for ages. He's too busy with his own life, but did say he's certain Ronnie would see him...because he's the "only one left" from the gang still there!

I wish I was involved when Geraldine was around. I would love to point out all her hypocritical BS and challenge her with the evidence that proves what a fraud she is. Neverind her constantly changing dates of when they met and married or the evidence that she was not one of his visitors as she claims, she could not even remember he told police he didn't go to work on the 12th so how could he have drive to her nonexisten NJ house after work? Her fairytales about being a singer etc all she did was make up a fatansy life because her real life was so pathetic. What fun I would have had with her and Tracy...
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby BooshaGirl » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 pm

I agree. She is the biggest liar regarding this case. My friend NEVER saw her around (pre or post murders). I'd love for you AND him to discredit her face-to-face!

My unattainable wish? To go back in time and be invisible...not able to change anything...but to just view. I'd be floating around that house for an entire week to observe the goings-on beforehand. I'd also like to know EXACTLY what happened that night. Alas, it's not to be. Ever.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby Victoria Principles » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:49 am

BooshaGirl wrote:I agree. She is the biggest liar regarding this case. My friend NEVER saw her around (pre or post murders). I'd love for you AND him to discredit her face-to-face!

My unattainable wish? To go back in time and be invisible...not able to change anything...but to just view. I'd be floating around that house for an entire week to observe the goings-on beforehand. I'd also like to know EXACTLY what happened that night. Alas, it's not to be. Ever.

Is there anyone who was around Ronnie that night that is still alive?
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby BooshaGirl » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:21 pm

I don't think so--he gave me the rundown when I saw him in May (he came to visit Detroit/Windsor). I do know he was good friends with Barry and knew all of the guys who went back to the house. He was not among them. He knew Joey very very well, too. Told me about him winning the lottery and how he was a roofing guy. He also knew Kelske very well. Said that if he hadn't gotten mixed up in all the drama/drugs, he KNOWS that Kelske would've been a sports star. Recruiters were even interested in him (Kelske). Again, I'm just going by his word...and when he's in the mood to remember all that, he divulges. I know I won't tell him again of my theory of Bobby maybe going "crazy" because he did, indeed help clean up the murder scene with Ronnie...because I'll tell you what...he jumped down my throat on that one. Of course, I told him this well after we established a good friendship...not when I first met him.

Victoria, I don't second-guess him because I know he's telling the truth. I can't remember a lot of details about my friends from elementary/jr high or even high school...but remember certain events and my "core" group of friends. I went to school with one gal and we hung out a LOT. Then she got into different things and we went in different directions. Same with my friend.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby BooshaGirl » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm so sorry for the second post after that long, rambling one. Victoria...I will ask him if he knows if ANYONE from that group is still alive. I doubt it...just because he told me that he "knows ROnnie will see me...because I'm like the last one left!" I just wish he'd hurry up and go VISIT that ding-dang prison (if Ronnie allows him to be a visitor...New Yorkers always say they KNOW something will happen) before Ronnie dies. I'd sooooo like to know what Ronnie would say to his old pal from school. My friend isn't getting any younger, either.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby kblur77 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:59 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:Yes...and the questions I asked him were answered one by one to the best of his memory and posted here because Geraldine didn't believe it, either--until my friend answered some questions. I'd be glad to ask him more if you can agree to stop attacking!

Yes I'm done attacking. I promised someone in here to lay off so I'll do my best? LOL!

The bs comment I made was about Dawn being weird, not about you lying and not having a friend that knew Ronnie. I did come on too strong but am glad you took time to answer here. Also, I was not interested in tracking your friend down, just that if he had been in here I would've liked to post some questions to him.

Will respect his privacy though! Thanks 4 your time!
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue May 26, 2015 1:32 pm

No worries, Kblur. I think people get way too defensive...and understandably so, because the written word can come across as being sarcastic, accusatory, or just plain MEAN...depending how the writer writes...and the reader reads. I have a thick skin (youngest of 5 children), so I just do my best...which is all any of us can do. I'll keep everyone posted closer to the date of his arrival so we can all "hook up" somehow for a discussion.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby Baphomet666 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:

I wish I was involved when Geraldine was around. I would love to point out all her hypocritical BS and challenge her with the evidence that proves what a fraud she is. Neverind her constantly changing dates of when they met and married or the evidence that she was not one of his visitors as she claims, she could not even remember he told police he didn't go to work on the 12th so how could he have drive to her nonexisten NJ house after work? Her fairytales about being a singer etc all she did was make up a fatansy life because her real life was so pathetic. What fun I would have had with her and Tracy...

There is nothing more you need to do on here .The mods on here along with the help of this forum accomplished that months [years ] ago.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz
Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Postby Baphomet666 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:17 pm

RowdyRodimus wrote:All I know is that I want to create a time machine, go back to when I was 18 and then send my 18 year old self to save the entire family and hopefully get Dawn to fall in love with me. From the first time I ever saw her picture when I was a kid, she has been a constant in my dreams. I'm serious, from the age of 8 or 9 until I was 13 or 14, I was totally in love with her (I know it's a bit sick, but I was a kid) and that led to my complete and total hatred of Ronnie and I normally don't hate anyone. Does that make me weird?

umm don't know.I can lead you to someone who could give you a better answer.[Foland]
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz
Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed May 27, 2015 11:21 am

Baphomet666 wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:

There is nothing more you need to do on here .The mods on here along with the help of this forum accomplished that months [years ] ago.

But I didn't get the fun of getting her to humilate herself. I also only got a small chance to do that to Katzenbach before he booted me from his website. The truth is known and won't change I am talking about the fun of watching them make up new lies as their BS is refuted.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby jimmysmokes » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Housekeeper wrote:
Rokiisun wrote:Looks like guys both joined up on the same day.

Is it a sign or something ? :twisted:

Thank you for welcoming us. ;)

I've never heard about the Amityville case before this month even though I knew barely about a horror movie called Amityville I used to see since I was a child in the forbidden area of VHS old shops. I checked in google what it was about after seeing a commercial for the "Conjuring" movie talking about the Warrens. I don't believe in all that ghost stuff, but what enforced my curiosity is the way the family was killed. I found this forum to be the most full of informations on Internet, that's why I joined it. :dance:

I can see you're from Scotland. It's considered Europe's ghost land, isn't it ? :D

you don't believe in the ghosts that appeared when the lutzes moved in? what, with all the info they provide on here and you still aint buying it?

I thought I was the only one too? :shock:
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby JeremyBenson11 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:57 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
JBM2005 wrote:im looking to gather all the info on Dawn Defeo.

The stories of her involvement are all built on lies and thus not in the least bit credible. There is not any evidence of any family members having problem swith one another EXCEPT having problems with Ron.

That's not the truth. There's an interview where a man says the family used to yell at each other down the line. He says something like "The parents yelled at the kids, the kids yelled at the parents... the kids yelled at each other.... and it came right around to ronnie."

Well, he puts it better. It's somewhere in this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6L0wEx9fkY
JeremyBenson11
**New Account**

Postby scipio-USMC » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:50 pm

JeremyBenson11 wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:

The stories of her involvement are all built on lies and thus not in the least bit credible. There is not any evidence of any family members having problem swith one another EXCEPT having problems with Ron.

That's not the truth. There's an interview where a man says the family used to yell at each other down the line. He says something like "The parents yelled at the kids, the kids yelled at the parents... the kids yelled at each other.... and it came right around to ronnie."

Well, he puts it better. It's somewhere in this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6L0wEx9fkY

He's a serial liar in addition to mass killer.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby Buick - 1975 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 pm

VintageBoy91 wrote:Do we know the name of the schools in Brooklyn which Ronnie and Dawn attended before the family moved to Amityville? Ronnie and Dawn were already students in elementary / middle school before 1965 so I wonder if there are class photos existing from their Brooklyn time? Maybe the schools there have an (online) archive and we can find new pictures? We just have to know the name of the schools.

I read that Ronnie was expelled from St. Jerome's School in Brooklyn at the age of 12.
Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Postby Buick - 1975 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:17 am

...with questions such as?
-did Dawn Graduate from HS in '74?
-also, the claims of her being a recreational drug user? (i heard her BF testified she did multi drugs)
- the butch claim of Dawn pulling out the kitchen Knife of Big Ronnie on occasion?
- when is the 1st time butch claimed she was involved in the killings?
- the ransom incident with her grandfather?
- what people that knew her, say about her?
- and your opinions on her involvement or how she died....also any info can add would be helpful. :hammer:

Here is some of the things I have read about Dawn from my files:
Graduate from St. John The Baptist, West Islip, She was 5' 4" with short dark hair and slightly heavy.
Then from Dawn's SC Death Report says she was 5' 7 1/2" tall with short brown hair, hazel eyes with a fair complexion and heavy build. It says her weight was 172 pounds.
Here is what Barry Springer said about her in a phone interview on 10/27/88 (not with me).
How was Ronald DeFeo Sr.'s Moods?
He had a quick mood change, it would go from happy to anger, especially if Dawn was picking on the younger kids. The father would go after Dawn. Dawn did not like her father at all, the only family member that helped Dawn was Ronald DeFeo Jr.
Did Dawn have a boyfriend named Billy Davidge?
Bill was Grace Fagan's boyfriend, Bill would pick up Grace, and because Grace was Dawn's best friend they'd pick up Dawn. Dawn had a crush on Bill.
How was Dawn's appearance, coupled with general attitude towards her father?
Dawn was a large girl, she had to wear dresses that were mid-calf area. She could not wear makeup, nor could she go anywhere late at night.
Obviously, I am not saying these are facts but just some of the things I have read about her in my documents on this case.
Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Postby VintageBoy91 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Where did you read that Davidge was Grace Fagan's boyfriend? That's completely new to me. And I don't believe it is true because he was a year younger than Grace and Dawn. She and Grace did never hang out with him. I believe most of those "facts" about Dawn's personality that you mentioned are not true at all. From what I have heard she was a very quiet/shy girl who never made any trouble. She also didn't had any problems with her father or siblings. The only black sheep in that family was Butch. I don't know if Ronnie and Dawn were close but I guess not. It seems to me that Ronnie was always jealous of her and hated her the most out of all his siblings. We will never know. But that's my opinion at least.
VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion