Dawn Defeo - profile

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Re: Dawn Defeo - profile

Post by Buick - 1975 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Yes, thanks for sorting that mistake out I made with the pictures. It was really only explainable with the actual letters posted, but I'm glad it got my earlier point across. Cheers!

TC1
Disciple

Post by TC1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:59 pm

RowdyRodimus wrote:
Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 pm
All I know is that I want to create a time machine, go back to when I was 18 and then send my 18 year old self to save the entire family and hopefully get Dawn to fall in love with me. From the first time I ever saw her picture when I was a kid, she has been a constant in my dreams. I'm serious, from the age of 8 or 9 until I was 13 or 14, I was totally in love with her (I know it's a bit sick, but I was a kid) and that led to my complete and total hatred of Ronnie and I normally don't hate anyone. Does that make me weird?
Dude, you do realize that she kept half eaten chicken wings and bloody pads under her bed and that she would purposefully mess up Allison's room? I'm not trying to ruin your childhood or anything but I just thought you ought to know what you're fighting for.
Oo-wee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly.

TC1
Disciple

Post by TC1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:40 pm

TC1 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:59 pm
RowdyRodimus wrote:
Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 pm
All I know is that I want to create a time machine, go back to when I was 18 and then send my 18 year old self to save the entire family and hopefully get Dawn to fall in love with me. From the first time I ever saw her picture when I was a kid, she has been a constant in my dreams. I'm serious, from the age of 8 or 9 until I was 13 or 14, I was totally in love with her (I know it's a bit sick, but I was a kid) and that led to my complete and total hatred of Ronnie and I normally don't hate anyone. Does that make me weird?
Dude, you do realize that she kept half eaten chicken wings and bloody pads under her bed and that she would purposefully mess up Allison's room? I'm not trying to ruin your childhood or anything but I just thought you ought to know what you're fighting for.
I'm sorry, if I could delete this post I would, this isn't how I think anymore I know you probably hate me and you have the right, but I'm sorry.
Oo-wee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly.