Here we go, AGAIN!

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
kathyM
Princess

Re: Here we go, AGAIN!

Post by kathyM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Where does Ronnie find all these women to do his dirty work? Will this be the next wife? :think:

astonio
Resident

Post by astonio » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:46 pm

She reads like a broken record. Honestly, stopped a 1/3 of the way through. Same old tired story practically verbatim at that! "Con" "artist", indeed or just very disturbed ppl who champion this murderer? Unreal but not as there have been a few before Ms. Thomas I believe.

Smh!
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:22 am

"When the biography is published, Mrs. Burkhalter will donate a large portion of the proceeds to charities for children in Amityville."

If you consider 0.000001% for the children in Amityville large then, yep yer right on, Just another scum-bucket sleazebag pretending to be all goodie two shoes and innocent... pfffft been there done that, he's had more wives than I've had girlfriends the past few years... dirtbags all of them!
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:21 am

:lol: :) :lol:

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:19 pm

So are they divorced yet?

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:45 am

Ha! depends on book sales...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:23 am

Allegedly Manson's fiance wanted to marry him so she coudl put his body in glass and charge people to view him. If that is true it shows here are others like Geraldine who marry jailbirds in an attempt to profit from it.

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:07 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:Allegedly Manson's fiance wanted to marry him so she coudl put his body in glass and charge people to view him. If that is true it shows here are others like Geraldine who marry jailbirds in an attempt to profit from it.
That is actually kind of scary. Who would want to view Manson's body??? EWWW
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 pm

"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:43 am

His response is hillarious but Manson scares me. There's just something really off about him. His wife is also crazy for even considering the idea of putting him on public display after his death - that's not only morbid but quite sick really if $$$ could be made out of it.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

ginaesposito
Amityville Member

Post by ginaesposito » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:36 am

kathyM wrote:There should be laws against lifers getting married in prison. If they get paroled then they can get married outside of the prison system. They are supposed to be there getting punished, not having any kind of normal lifestyle.

This woman con artist/or mental nutcase? should be ashamed of this whole marriage farce. If she has a family, they should be getting her some kind of help. What kind of fame is there for her with this marriage? Having wack jobs think she is some kind of celebrity and following her? Does she think she will make some kind of fortune off her book? I doubt most people remember who Ronnie is. Even with the Amityville name I dont think she would get the money she would hope to make.

OMG, I hope there will be no baby making!

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I thought even though people doing life can get married they can't have conjugal visits. Some women like to marry guys in prison. I guess at least you always know where your husband is.

Somewhere in between what Ronnie is saying and the investigations the truth lies. I guess we have to read between the lines (and lies)

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Wed May 27, 2015 3:50 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Hey, welcome!

And here's the happy couple...

http://avatar.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1109705

http://truecrimeguru.tumblr.com/post/81 ... -beautiful
If you were to look up garbage in the dictionary,that would be the photo of the happy couple under it.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

Baphomet666

Post by Baphomet666 » Wed May 27, 2015 3:56 pm

astonio wrote:She is VERY pretty. Also, seemingly sincere, genuine.
Not pretty on the inside.Trash is trash.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

Nerissa
Amityville Member

Post by Nerissa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:47 am

He got married AGAIN? Why on earth do people keep marrying this lunatic? It's sad and it's sick and I will never understand why anyone would ever want to marry him. "Fame?" perhaps...I don't know. I have always wanted to interview DeFeo (even though I am sure I would just get more of his ever-changing nonsensical stories) but marry him?? Not if he were the last male on earth! :shock:

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:19 pm

Nerissa wrote:He got married AGAIN? Why on earth do people keep marrying this lunatic? It's sad and it's sick and I will never understand why anyone would ever want to marry him. "Fame?" perhaps...I don't know. I have always wanted to interview DeFeo (even though I am sure I would just get more of his ever-changing nonsensical stories) but marry him?? Not if he were the last male on earth! :shock:
You should see on Tumblr the true crime tag, there are a lot of girls in love with serial killers and mass murderers and some send letters to the ones still in jail and get responses. I wouldn't like to marry a guy like Ronnie and those other killers, I only find some pretty interesting but other girls think different and really are very infatuated with them and not only because they are famous but in a physical way and some for their crimes too or because they feel related with them so I don't find surprising that there are girls who are in a relationship with Ronnie. Is shocking and a bit hard to understand but is happening.

littlemissfitz
Mother of TWO horrors

Post by littlemissfitz » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 am

According to this link they are now divorced

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1269906 ... s%2Flatest
You want some REAL horror? Spend a day with my kids................

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:26 pm

He says he has found someone he is happy with. Wonder who it is? Another letter writer?

Exsecratio
Amityville Member

Post by Exsecratio » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:38 pm

A lady I know is married to a US lifer, she visits once or twice a year (and is supervised) no "Family time" visits (if you will forgive the term) but to me that's just plain batsh** crazy..

Baphomet666

Post by Baphomet666 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:36 pm

littlemissfitz wrote:According to this link they are now divorced

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1269906 ... s%2Flatest
until the next one comes along.This guy is more of a chick magnet than Justin Bieber.

Geenahgee1974
Amityville Member

Post by Geenahgee1974 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:33 pm

She is a very sick woman. I'm sorry, but this "man" should not have the right to marry anyone. It sickens me how many different women were and still are willing to marry him. Look what he did to his family. What do they think he would do to them ? If by a extremely, small change the POS, would get out of jail. Think about it. This POS took the right to love and get married away from his younger sibling. By murdering them. Why does he have that very right? I'm sorry, just venting. This Law really needs to be changed. He doesn't deserve to be happy.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:23 pm

WTF??? I still say this guy gets more tail than I do, I swear to God, he's going to Outlive everyone that had anything to do with TAH... The ironic thing is if he wouldn't have killed his entire family he probably wouldn't have seen his 30th birthday... they would have found him in an alley with a needle in his arm or a bullet in his head.