I miss Allison defeo

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

I miss Allison defeo

Postby neversondaniel » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 am

Why did she have to die? She was a very pretty innocent child and I wish she was looking out for me. Do you think she's watching out for me in heaven?
neversondaniel
Amityville Member

Re: I miss Allison defeo

Postby DC Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:22 pm

She did not have to die and neither did her younger brothers. Even if Ron Sr. was abusive (which we do not know) and Louise looked the other way and even if Dawn was a grade-A battle-axe, it's still a question of why Ron Jr. was so morally repugnant. Killing the younger ones was especially despicable even though he has no good excuse for any of it.
DC Fan
Amityville Addict

Postby astonio » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:16 am

neversondaniel wrote:Why did she have to die? She was a very pretty innocent child and I wish she was looking out for me. Do you think she's watching out for me in heaven?

Um, did you know her or something?
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."
astonio
Resident

Postby neversondaniel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 am

Yes as as matter of fact. I met her at St. Martin of Tours. A catholic private school in Amityville, NY.
neversondaniel
Amityville Member

Postby Stacey_xoxo » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 am

neversondaniel wrote:Yes as as matter of fact. I met her at St. Martin of Tours. A catholic private school in Amityville, NY.

Were you friends with her? Just wondered what was she like?

:)
Stacey_xoxo
Amityville Member

Postby neversondaniel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Yeah we used to be buddies. She was a straight A student, and she was very quiet. And I have to admit I had a little crush on her for a little while. But I didn't quite see her that often... Which makes me sad because I should of spent more time with her to be good friends with her, but I guess I was too neverous to be her friend. Now 49 years later I have been in pain. Horrible pain. You don't know how pain it is to lose a friend like her. Do you think she is watching over me from heaven?
neversondaniel
Amityville Member

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:17 pm

neversondaniel wrote:Yeah we used to be buddies. She was a straight A student, and she was very quiet. And I have to admit I had a little crush on her for a little while. But I didn't quite see her that often... Which makes me sad because I should of spent more time with her to be good friends with her, but I guess I was too neverous to be her friend. Now 49 years later I have been in pain. Horrible pain. You don't know how pain it is to lose a friend like her. Do you think she is watching over me from heaven?

I don't understand how you can be in such horrible pain if you didn't see her often and thus didn't know her that well.

If you are on the level you should seek counseling.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby Stacey_xoxo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 am

It's pretty amazing to have someone on here that actually knew her.

I don't mean to offend by asking but why are you curious whether she is looking out for you?

I'm just curious.
Stacey_xoxo
Amityville Member

Postby astonio » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 am

For real though? Why after 40 yrs? Also, if she didn't really know who you were, why would she be looking out for you from heaven?

Something doesn't seem clean in the milk here...just saying. Your description of the extent of how you knew her can be derived from the snippets published of the family over the years. Very vague. Very.
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."
astonio
Resident

Postby BooshaGirl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:41 am

49 years later? Hmmmm. It hasn't been 49 years since the murders OR your classes at St. Martin of Tours. Nice try. When I first read the post, I thought it was from a sweet little kid who stumbled on the board...now I know it's just some goofball...on goofballs, probably.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby VintageBoy91 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:04 pm

For some reasons I don't believe you (like other people here too).
I guess you are just a 12/13 year old kid, a boy I would guess, that accidentally read something about the Amityville case and saw some pictures of the DeFeo family and now has a little crush on Allison because she died at the same age that you have now and so you identify most with her.
You said you were at the same school and class with her. But you don't even know the exact time and year. The murders happened 39 (almost 40) years ago and not 49 years ago like you said.
The information you told about Allison are very sketchy and most of them are already supposed in other threads and nothing new.(For example that she was quiet and a good student) We can't prove if these details about her personality are really true because no one of us knew Allison in person.

You, "neversondaniel", are just a kid that wants attention in my opinion. If I am wrong with my assumption, so please feel free to prove that you really knew Allison. If she was in your school (or even your class) you maybe have some class photos of that time we don't know yet or some credentials, that show that you really visited St. Martin of Tours school in Amityville, NY. Just prove that you really knew her and not just claim something in a very sketcy way. Now it's your turn "neversondaniel"!
VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Postby Stacey_xoxo » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 am

What vintage boy said!

It'd be nice to have some proof.
Stacey_xoxo
Amityville Member

Postby Brendan72 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:24 am

Has anybody seen my remote control?

Oh sorry, I forgot about the insignificant troll ... was focussing on something more pressing.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby Mary23 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:50 pm

I would like to see proofs too about his claims but it seems that he is not longer here because I dont see answers. I dont know what's wrong with these trolls that come here and make these kind of threads. There is definitely people with nothing better to do.
Mary23
Amityville Addict

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:50 am

49 years? Allison would have been 3/4 at the time and would not have been in school.

Unless you have proof that you went to that school, we have a hard time believing you. You could produce a yearbook picture and a present day ID to a moderator or administrator to prove you were there.

If you really did know her, then it's way past time to move on. Surely if you are from the school, you should have enough living people in your life to look out for you. Not a deceased 13 year old girl. This is creepy in so many different ways.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:39 am

BAHAHAHA now this was funny!!

:P :clap: :hammer:
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby Amityfan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:40 pm

I miss her too, even if we never met
I would know something more about Allison and her brothers
Amityfan
Amityville Member

Return to DeFeo Discussion