Newbie here with some questions

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
captainmike
Amityville Member

Newbie here with some questions

Post by captainmike » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:41 am

Howdy,

I've been reading this site for some time and thought I'd finally register. Like most of you, I'm absolutely fascinated with this story...and I'm not quite sure why...

Anyway, here are a couple of questions I have:

1. After all this time in prison, do you think that Ronnie really wants out? I was wondering if he is just saying those things to make it seem as though he is in denial, but in actuality he knows that if he tells the truth and admits to everything he might be freed. Thoughts?

2. Does anyone really believe that he has a trust somewhere worth a lot of money? He has said a few times that his grandmother left him in her will, but I have a hard time believing that anyone in his family would leave him anything after what he did.

That's it for now. Hard to believe that it will be 40 years next month...

Thanks

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Re: Newbie here with some questions

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:57 am

1- He knows he'll never get out no matter what he says...

2- He recieved a pretty good chunk of change from his aunt I believe, this money is being held in trust by his lawyer(Probably mostly spent illegally by now)
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Ronnie knows he will never get out and I don't think he wants to get out. He has everything provided for him while he is in prison and is an infamous celebrity. He has groupees and gives interviews when he feels like it.

Family are funny sometimes. They will support someone unconditionally no matter what grievous thing or things they did.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:00 pm

He's been in prison more than half his life. He would probably find it hard to cope. He also inherited money from a distant relative I believe. Why? Who knows. I wonder if Nissa knows, I haven't heard from her blog in a while...
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:24 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Ronnie knows he will never get out and I don't think he wants to get out. He has everything provided for him while he is in prison and is an infamous celebrity. He has groupees and gives interviews when he feels like it.

Family are funny sometimes. They will support someone unconditionally no matter what grievous thing or things they did.
Groupies? I've seen him with a couple of scarecrows he's had. He's probably had better looking men in prison while obviously running out of soap on a rope a long time ago.