Nissa Burkharter

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Greetings...Ayko of the US Army MI 205th Brigade (colors closed), now civilian life. I have done research into The Amityville Horror using connections to the Suffolk County Police and beyond. We plan a wild reawakening of the case and more surprises that will blow your mind, pardon the pun, over the next couple of years or so.

My first question to you all, and this is important so get your responses in gear, is, who is Nissa Burkharter (birth, full name, heritage, hobbies, parents and family, etc) and what does she want. And don't tell me it was love at first sight. Nothing against Ronnie. Actually, I kinda like him. Just a bit off but, all he needs is a friend on the outside. That's me...soon.

Any input from your perspectives will be appreciated. Thanks...
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:04 am

Ha, this is a little intrusive, no?

All we know about her is what she posts on her blog.
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9622
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:43 am

Not being intrusive anymore than you or anybody else 40+ years later still discussing the events and keeping it all in the spotlight. The entire course of events are intrusive by the perpetrators and by the audience. It always was, and that is how it ´was meant to be. We all have kept the intrusion alive and famous. The only way to put the events to rest is with the truth and that now includes Nissa Defoe just as it includes the entire DeFeo, Lutz and other families involved. However, that was not my question now was it. Please give me your impressions of Nissa and any other facts you have aside from 'blah blah' from her blogs. Thanks...
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:46 am

What exactly does your "wild reawakening of the case" encompass?
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9622
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:49 am

anybody else...
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:50 am

There is no project, is there?
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9622
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:34 am

Ayko wrote:Greetings...Ayko of the US Army MI 205th Brigade (colors closed), now civilian life. I have done research into The Amityville Horror using connections to the Suffolk County Police and beyond. We plan a wild reawakening of the case and more surprises that will blow your mind, pardon the pun, over the next couple of years or so.

My first question to you all, and this is important so get your responses in gear, is, who is Nissa Burkharter (birth, full name, heritage, hobbies, parents and family, etc) and what does she want. And don't tell me it was love at first sight. Nothing against Ronnie. Actually, I kinda like him. Just a bit off but, all he needs is a friend on the outside. That's me...soon.

Any input from your perspectives will be appreciated. Thanks...


1) Odd to start off mentioning you used to be in the 205 MIB. It has no relevance to anything and has been disbanded for 7 years.

2) Those currently in the Suffolk County Police have no direct knowledge about the Amityville case nor do they care. The notion there will be some reawakeneing of the case is ludicrous.

3) Nissa can't possibly hold any value or relevance whatsoever to anything. At best she has been told some of Ron's various lies big deal so has everyone else already...

Trying to get the board to do research for you is a waste of time go look for monkeys elsewhere.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 am

1) Colors closed could be what you read but seventh heaven always finds a way, CP0 without the three.

2) The project includes Suffolk County authorities in conjunction with the FBI. The case has never been closed on their paperwork and so a ludicrous reopening of the case is not necessary, or reawakening.

3) Nissa DeFoe is now a major part of Ronnie's life and therefore a major part of any truths that surface now, and they will. I was looking for public and fan impressions through the internet and I have done my homework from possible Indian burial grounds to DeFeo and the red room rites and sacrifices to try and call demons to the plight of the Lutz family, etc. I am not trying to get any board, black or otherwise, to do research. I AM LOOKING FOR HONEST IMPRESSIONS OF Nissa Burkharter DeFeo.

sherbetbizarre wrote:There is no project, is there?

If you think I am here looking for glory by ways of lies in an internet forum then you must think I was born a fool just yesterday. Trust me, I do have better things to do then waste time trolling internet forums. I thought that went out with the modern day dinosaurs.

I promise all of you...WE promise all of you the Amityville Horror roller coaster ride you all have been dying to have return. The project will be done with, among others, comrades with the Suffolk County Police and the FBI. If you want to claim there is no project and continue to avoid the topic then I will ignore your welcome here and let you look like a fool following someone you claim is a fool and liar. I am not and it is obvious you know it, and maybe you are apprehensive. Or I am exaggerating and you should prove it by way of appropriate and related responses for me to mess up on for your evidence instead of attacking me at my first harmless question. You that scared already?

I promise everybody everywhere lots more on the project but, man, i only just arrived. Please bear with me one step at a time. And I ask again, what are your impressions of Nissa Burkharter and what do you know about her. Thanks...
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 am

Ayko wrote:1) Colors closed could be what you read but seventh heaven always finds a way, CP0 without the three.



The unit was disbanded after allegations of wrong doing in Iraq were published. If you were actually a member it makes no sense to highlight it and certianly is not relevant here. To put it plain I don't believe a word you write.


Ayko wrote:2) The project includes Suffolk County authorities in conjunction with the FBI. The case has never been closed on their paperwork and so a ludicrous reopening of the case is not necessary, or reawakening.


The case was indeed closed and there is no FBI jurisdiction. I have personally requested documents and was told by police that it is a closed case so that is on top of the other evidence it was closed. To say it wasn't closed and the FBI is involved is indeed absurd your credibility was already suspect but not any longer you have none at all.


Ayko wrote:3) Nissa DeFoe is now a major part of Ronnie's life and therefore a major part of any truths that surface now, and they will. I was looking for public and fan impressions through the internet and I have done my homework from possible Indian burial grounds to DeFeo and the red room rites and sacrifices to try and call demons to the plight of the Lutz family, etc. I am not trying to get any board, black or otherwise, to do research. I AM LOOKING FOR HONEST IMPRESSIONS OF Nissa Burkharter DeFeo.



A) All the Indian burial ground horse puckey has nothing to do with the murders. This site purposely separates the murders from the hauntings because the hauntings has no relevance to the murders. DeFeo admitted he was just pretending to be crazy on the witness stand.

B) Whether Nissa is a major part of his life is far from clear. Whether she is or not makes no difference because his current lif ein jail is neither interesting nor has any relevance ot the murders he committed.

Go to Ryan Katzenbach's website he and Osuna don't mind tlaking to fake, you could evne lie and say you know the victims and they will love you.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Ayko wrote:Nissa DeFoe is now a major part of Ronnie's life

According to her blog, he's finished with her. So what are you looking for?

Could you be the person she accuses of harassing her?

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... sment.html

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... -hurt.html

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... w-dat.html

http://makiingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... ishes.html
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9622
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:41 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:1)The unit was disbanded after allegations of wrong doing in Iraq were published. If you were actually a member it makes no sense to highlight it and certianly is not relevant here. To put it plain I don't believe a word you write.

2)The case was indeed closed and there is no FBI jurisdiction. I have personally requested documents and was told by police that it is a closed case so that is on top of the other evidence it was closed. To say it wasn't closed and the FBI is involved is indeed absurd your credibility was already suspect but not any longer you have none at all.

Ayko wrote:3) Nissa DeFoe is now a major part of Ronnie's life and therefore a major part of any truths that surface now, and they will. I was looking for public and fan impressions through the internet and I have done my homework from possible Indian burial grounds to DeFeo and the red room rites and sacrifices to try and call demons to the plight of the Lutz family, etc. I am not trying to get any board, black or otherwise, to do research. I AM LOOKING FOR HONEST IMPRESSIONS OF Nissa Burkharter DeFeo.



A) All the Indian burial ground horse puckey has nothing to do with the murders. This site purposely separates the murders from the hauntings because the hauntings has no relevance to the murders. DeFeo admitted he was just pretending to be crazy on the witness stand.

B) Whether Nissa is a major part of his life is far from clear. Whether she is or not makes no difference because his current lif ein jail is neither interesting nor has any relevance ot the murders he committed.

Go to Ryan Katzenbach's website he and Osuna don't mind tlaking to fake, you could evne lie and say you know the victims and they will love you.


Okay 1-2-3-A-B-Go to...
1)You are right it has no relevance so why do you continuously bring it up? Maybe I was there 30+ years ago. Still, no relevance to mention it except for me just once on the Nissa topic. I am glad you don't believe a word I write but, so what.

2)How things get lost in conglomerating shuffles. My Credibility shot, again. So what.

3)-A)-B) We know the Indian burial rumors were false. Still, it is prudent to research that and make sure. Nissa will make a difference if she knows Geraldine, for example.

Go to...Ryan and Osuna fake...something we can agree on.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Tell Ronnie the only thing he needs to worry about on the outside world is whether Ryan has released his prison interview onto DVD yet, as per their contract. So far... he hasn't.
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9622
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Victoria Principles » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:14 am

Ronnie sure uses and spits out a lot of women. Best wishes to Nisa for putting Ronnie behind her and moving on.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:01 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Ayko wrote:Nissa DeFoe is now a major part of Ronnie's life

According to her blog, he's finished with her. So what are you looking for?

Could you be the person she accuses of harassing her?

He may be finished with her but I am not.

And how can he be finished with her when they are still married or you gonna' tell me the initial flames of lust have died down and they are now seperated and divorce is against their religion. Finished with her?! Hahahaaa...

Me harrassing her? Yeah, yeah, I harrassed her from Germany (seen you looking up the IP) to break them up, and I knew it would work. Don't ask me why because I can't think of one reason. Can you?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:11 pm

So what's this big German production all about then?
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9622
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:28 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:So what's this big German production all about then?

The project is international, you could say, with myself, Canadian, my celebrity partner with connections to Italy, and another who is German, and Amityville in the USA. ´

Anyway, you should not encourage someone you accuse of harrassing your friends and of being a fake.

This board is basically dead and it is obvious the little activity is arranged and manipulated. I am just haunting you so go get your crosses and hold them upside down remembering an upside down cross is still a cross.

God's peace be with us, and not with you for now...
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:09 am

I'm not Nissa's friend. But good luck becoming Ronnie's new buddy!
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9622
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby kathyM » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:10 am

This board is not dead. We just don't want to talk to you.
kathyM
Princess
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:58 pm

kathyM wrote:This board is not dead. We just don't want to talk to you.

And where is the board alive?
And if you don't want to talk to me then why do you three continue to? Just to tell me that you don't want to talk to me? Hahahahhaa!
You all are truly cheap labor and your double diversions to keep intrernet chat down only shows your fear and helps us isolate you and those hiding behind you. There is still a M-Tor spirit lurking around and full circle must occur.
btw, CathyM does not like doubles...you know what happened to the last one?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby TigresMeow » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 am

Ayko -

Since no one on this board is friends with Nissa, the fact that you seem to have some sort of agenda regarding her and/or Ronnie, and the fact that you seem to like to rile people up, you should try to find information elsewhere. After all, you claim this board is "dead" so I highly doubt you will find what you are looking for here. If you choose to stay, please treat the other members properly.

Thank you.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:21 pm

TigresMeow wrote:Ayko -

Since no one on this board is friends with Nissa, the fact that you seem to have some sort of agenda regarding her and/or Ronnie, and the fact that you seem to like to rile people up, you should try to find information elsewhere. After all, you claim this board is "dead" so I highly doubt you will find what you are looking for here. If you choose to stay, please treat the other members properly.

Thank you.

Your welcome, TigresMeow...and btw, they started it
Image
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group