Nissa Burkharter

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby TigresMeow » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:02 pm

I don't care who started it, I just care that it ends. Everyone needs to be respectful.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:17 pm

TigresMeow wrote:I don't care who started it, I just care that it ends. Everyone needs to be respectful.

Thats right! You hear that Adminstrators, Moderators and long time members that moderate?! TigresMeow has spoken! And next time don't think you'll get off so lucky like me with just a warning. You all need to set an example!!! Next time some heads are gonna' roll and it ain't gonna' be mine.

Wo, TigresMeow. So forceful and officially no status. That is the kind of lady I wanna' have fun with. I'm a glutton for punishment. Got plans for New Years? :love:
Image
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:33 am

Ayko wrote:
TigresMeow wrote:I don't care who started it, I just care that it ends. Everyone needs to be respectful.

Thats right! You hear that Adminstrators, Moderators and long time members that moderate?! TigresMeow has spoken! And next time don't think you'll get off so lucky like me with just a warning. You all need to set an example!!! Next time some heads are gonna' roll and it ain't gonna' be mine.

Wo, TigresMeow. So forceful and officially no status. That is the kind of lady I wanna' have fun with. I'm a glutton for punishment. Got plans for New Years? :love:
Image

Dagnabit! I didn't see it coming. You comeout of nowhere and lay it on just right. And what do I do? I fall for it almost fogetting Miss Principles is watching! TigresMeow, you sly fox! Dagnabit! Now I gotta' go see if I can still salvage something...

wish me good luck
:shock:
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby TigresMeow » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 am

Officially no status? Umm....I am a moderator here so I DO have status. Now, either play nice or go home.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby kathyM » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Hint: On the home page look at the bottom where it says Registered users. Look underneath where it says Legend:
Red and green colors tell you what you are looking for status wise.
kathyM
Princess
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:24 pm

TigresMeow wrote:Officially no status? Umm....I am a moderator here so I DO have status. Now, either play nice or go home.

Sorry, no disrespect. Nothing on your avatar. Your so secretive and forceful. We on for New Years? :lol: :whip:
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:32 pm

kathyM wrote:Hint: On the home page look at the bottom where it says Registered users. Look underneath where it says Legend:
Red and green colors tell you what you are looking for status wise.

Hey kathyM! Longt time no see! I knew you were just playing hard to get. See if TigresMeow can get you in with her... ;)
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:25 am

Taken from another thread:

Ayko wrote:I cannot say much at this point. After all, The Amityville Mystery Unearthed is a working title meaning we are still in planning stages but the seeds have been planted and there is no turning back meaning you will have to be patient another year or two before we can offer something you can bite and chew on, as way of a teaser or the like. However, I can tell you that one of the keys to getting to the truth is with the identities of the other three involved in the murders, Dawn being one of them who is deceased. The other two will be brought before cameras or we will expose them and let the authorities, of this world and beyond, to deal with it. Leaving Ronnie behind to rot was a blunder on their part. I know how it is to be left to rot by so called friends and so called family.

Another important point to be made is the fact that justice was never served and the Genovese clan do not forget and they do not leave family, or unanswered questions, behind to rot. John Matthew died while fully awake and coherent of what was happening. He also died slowly and painfully. The autopsy shows that one of the bullets that killed John Matthew, after his brother Mark was shot dead twice right next to him as he waited to be the next victim after the parents and then brother Mark, struck his spinal cord and caused him to have spasmadic convulsions for up to half a minute. And that was key to the haunting that the Lutz family experienced.

That is all I can give you for now as other projects have precedence. I bid you all farewell until next time. Be back in a few months when I can give you more...

How does this differ from Shattered Hopes?

And what is your view on Shattered Hopes?
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby bella2005 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Well this is an interesting thread.... :roll:
User avatar
bella2005
Great Scott!
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:03 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Taken from another thread:

Ayko wrote:I cannot say much at this point. After all, The Amityville Mystery Unearthed is a working title meaning we are still in planning stages but the seeds have been planted and there is no turning back meaning you will have to be patient another year or two before we can offer something you can bite and chew on, as way of a teaser or the like. However, I can tell you that one of the keys to getting to the truth is with the identities of the other three involved in the murders, Dawn being one of them who is deceased. The other two will be brought before cameras or we will expose them and let the authorities, of this world and beyond, to deal with it. Leaving Ronnie behind to rot was a blunder on their part. I know how it is to be left to rot by so called friends and so called family.

Another important point to be made is the fact that justice was never served and the Genovese clan do not forget and they do not leave family, or unanswered questions, behind to rot. John Matthew died while fully awake and coherent of what was happening. He also died slowly and painfully. The autopsy shows that one of the bullets that killed John Matthew, after his brother Mark was shot dead twice right next to him as he waited to be the next victim after the parents and then brother Mark, struck his spinal cord and caused him to have spasmadic convulsions for up to half a minute. And that was key to the haunting that the Lutz family experienced.

That is all I can give you for now as other projects have precedence. I bid you all farewell until next time. Be back in a few months when I can give you more...

How does this differ from Shattered Hopes?

And what is your view on Shattered Hopes?



All he is doing is modifying some of the horsecrap from the Night The DeFeo's died.

Obviously he is alleging BS about Dawn and others being involved though that is clearly not the case and for good measure claims John was awake when shot though there is nothing at all to indicate such and his involuntary spasps could have occurred desipte being asleep when shot.

All in all I would say he is full of crap on every aspect including his own military background.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Amity108 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:34 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Taken from another thread:

Ayko wrote:I cannot say much at this point. After all, The Amityville Mystery Unearthed is a working title meaning we are still in planning stages but the seeds have been planted and there is no turning back meaning you will have to be patient another year or two before we can offer something you can bite and chew on, as way of a teaser or the like. However, I can tell you that one of the keys to getting to the truth is with the identities of the other three involved in the murders, Dawn being one of them who is deceased. The other two will be brought before cameras or we will expose them and let the authorities, of this world and beyond, to deal with it. Leaving Ronnie behind to rot was a blunder on their part. I know how it is to be left to rot by so called friends and so called family.

Another important point to be made is the fact that justice was never served and the Genovese clan do not forget and they do not leave family, or unanswered questions, behind to rot. John Matthew died while fully awake and coherent of what was happening. He also died slowly and painfully. The autopsy shows that one of the bullets that killed John Matthew, after his brother Mark was shot dead twice right next to him as he waited to be the next victim after the parents and then brother Mark, struck his spinal cord and caused him to have spasmadic convulsions for up to half a minute. And that was key to the haunting that the Lutz family experienced.

That is all I can give you for now as other projects have precedence. I bid you all farewell until next time. Be back in a few months when I can give you more...

How does this differ from Shattered Hopes?

And what is your view on Shattered Hopes?



All he is doing is modifying some of the horsecrap from the Night The DeFeo's died.

Obviously he is alleging BS about Dawn and others being involved though that is clearly not the case and for good measure claims John was awake when shot though there is nothing at all to indicate such and his involuntary spasps could have occurred desipte being asleep when shot.

All in all I would say he is full of crap on every aspect including his own military background.


All I've seen was BS since his first post earlier this month. Funny how Diver dives off and this guy pops up out of nowhere. :think:
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!
User avatar
Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:58 pm
Location: Hollywood of the South

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Amity108 wrote:
All I've seen was BS since his first post earlier this month. Funny how Diver dives off and this guy pops up out of nowhere. :think:



His first post seemed like a call for dirt on Nissa because she is seen as an adversary to the revisionist horsecrap, which is the MO of someone we know...

The response that it was because Nissa is a major part of his life now and thus we need to know about her makes no sense at all because his current existence is totally irrelevant to the murders an dhow they wetn down. I don't give a rat's ass about what he is doing now or how he is and don't need to know in order to know about the murders.

He is a troll for sure the question is whether you are right about which troll or there are other sacks of crap looking to cash in by jumpin on the revisionist BS bandwagon.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:30 am

OMG... you are giving us Canadians a bad name, sorry guys, we're not all nuttbars... How much are you paying Butchie to be your special "friend" Ayko? Cause if you aren't paying him there's no way some numpty in Canada is going to become good friends with this idiot loser...

I swear some people live in a dreamland... Sounds to me your delusions of grandeur are almost as big as Butchies, you must be from Toronto... Good luck...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
User avatar
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:01 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:35 pm

based on what Nissa has said on her blog about the harassment, I'm thinking that it's possibly someone who wants Ronnie for herself and will go to any lengths to have him, even break up their marriage by implying Nissa was having an affair (with the inclusion of the photograph).
Actions speak louder than words....
User avatar
Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Battle Creek, Michigan

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 am

If I've said it once I'll say it again, this guy gets more tail than me locked up in a Prison for life and I can't even get a date for New Years Eve (Tip, Don't start looking the 31st)... WTH do girls see in this scumbucket?
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
User avatar
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:01 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Amity108 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:02 pm

t00nCiNaToR wrote:If I've said it once I'll say it again, this guy gets more tail than me locked up in a Prison for life and I can't even get a date for New Years Eve (Tip, Don't start looking the 31st)... WTH do girls see in this scumbucket?


I think it's so they get their 15 minutes of fame.
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!
User avatar
Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:58 pm
Location: Hollywood of the South

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 am

scipio-USMC wrote:All in all I would say he is full of crap on every aspect including his own military background.

TigresMeow wrote:Everyone needs to be respectful.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:42 am

Amity108 wrote:All I've seen was BS since his first post earlier this month. Funny how Diver dives off and this guy pops up out of nowhere. :think:

TigresMeow wrote:Everyone needs to be respectful.

...and who the heck is Diver?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:59 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
Amity108 wrote:
All I've seen was BS since his first post earlier this month. Funny how Diver dives off and this guy pops up out of nowhere. :think:



His first post seemed like a call for dirt on Nissa because she is seen as an adversary to the revisionist horsecrap, which is the MO of someone we know...

The response that it was because Nissa is a major part of his life now and thus we need to know about her makes no sense at all because his current existence is totally irrelevant to the murders an dhow they wetn down. I don't give a rat's ass about what he is doing now or how he is and don't need to know in order to know about the murders.

He is a troll for sure the question is whether you are right about which troll or there are other sacks of crap looking to cash in by jumpin on the revisionist BS bandwagon.


BShit from bulls is no lie! You really like pointing fingers in an arrogant style and accusing me of lies with labels but no facts to back them up. There are two sides. Why not comment on both. For example, youngster scipio moechtegerneUSMC, you could say you can read minds through the internet and you know that I am probably full of lies and a troll and a part of the troll invasion that is everywhere these days, lol, as you have. On the other hand, what you choose to ignore, I could be authentic and we will just have to see. If I continue here full of lies I will leave of boredom eventually looking like a fool as you continue disrespectful ways to me and TigresMeow instructions. If authentic, however, and some kind of huge revelation to the mysteries is before us then the forum is fortunate I am here. With such a style way you seem diplomatic, neutral and non-aggressive as every competent moderator should be.
TigresMeow wrote:Everyone needs to be respectful.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:23 am

Ayko wrote:...and who the heck is Diver?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9137&p=134347#p134347
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 am

Ayko wrote:
BShit from bulls is no lie! You really like pointing fingers in an arrogant style and accusing me of lies with labels but no facts to back them up. There are two sides. Why not comment on both. For example, youngster scipio moechtegerneUSMC, you could say you can read minds through the internet and you know that I am probably full of lies and a troll and a part of the troll invasion that is everywhere these days, lol, as you have. On the other hand, what you choose to ignore, I could be authentic and we will just have to see. If I continue here full of lies I will leave of boredom eventually looking like a fool as you continue disrespectful ways to me and TigresMeow instructions. If authentic, however, and some kind of huge revelation to the mysteries is before us then the forum is fortunate I am here. With such a style way you seem diplomatic, neutral and non-aggressive as every competent moderator should be.


I posted facts.

1) It is a fact that Dawn was not invovled in the murders, you claim she was is a lie

2) It is a fact no one except Ron committed the murders so suggestions others besides Dawn were involved is also a lie.

3) It is a fact that the spasms that DeFeo attributed to John could have been involuntary spasms and the suggestion they prove he was awake at the time he was shot is false and thus your claim it proves he was a wake when his brother was shot is also false.

4) It is a fact that Nissa's relationship with Ron has zilch to do with the murders and is not of any consequence at all to the study of the murders. Your claim his current personal circumstances and mundane life are significant to the study of the murders is a joke. AT any rate if you knew how to read you would have seen they had a falling out.

5) I can grill you about the military and humilate you and demontrate you are a liar on that front as well (the unit you claim to have been in was disgraced and disbanded already when you claim to have still been in it) but have no need because it is not relevant to the forum here. The fact is that your claims about the AMityville case are all lies and nonsense.

You bear the burden of proving your revisionist allegations about others being invovled etc but have offered no evidence of any kind excpet with respect to John being awake and your evidence that supposedly proves such in fact proves no such thing. You are little more than a pathetic troll.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group