Nissa Burkharter

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby jimmysmokes » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:52 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:I don't play games, I dismantle BS. If you are Canadian it has no bearing on your Amityville claims, the relevant information to evaluate them is as I posted. However, as a Canadian you would not be able to serve in our military unless you have a greencard so it would relate to some degree to such allegations but they have already been dealt with anyway.

I wish you lots of fun in your further dismantling of manure from bulls and cows.
I have no green card.
If you really must know more of my personal profile and life which, as you state, has no bearing on my opinions on the Amityville mysteries, I must remind you that I am hetero. No disrespect to anyone non-hetero. Just stating the facts.
In the 1990s, I worked as a civilian for the U.S. Army under contract. The contract was renewed time and time again as the soldiers incorporated me into the military family as a comrade. I was the one of the few involved in projects, many of which went to R and D, that did not have a camouflage uniform. However, my comrades would be insulted if I did not consider myself one of them as they do. That is why I stated once, 'now civilian' and left it there without going into details and spamming this forum with my personal history.
Whether or not you agree with my opinions of the Amityville mysteries interests nobody. Not me. Not you. Not her. Not him. Nobody. If you wish to continue to show obsessive behaviour with labeling my opinions as lies that only shows you do not know what an opinion is which, by definition, may be correct or may not be which is known by the person with an opinion as well as those discussing the opinions. Labeling opinions as lies with aggression and insults does not put your labels, or you, in a good light, in case you didn't know, and especially when they come from the other side of an internet connection. Why not wait until Boris or I come with eyes to look into...

Either that or I am Clyde Sparrow, the alter ego pirate of Jack Sparrow who sends his greetings...but you can forget the autograph now.



There is no such thing as a civilian contractor being incorporated into the military. Civilian contractors are civilians and unless they served prior to becoming contractors were always civilians. You started off announcing you were part of a unit you NEVER served in and could not serve in because you can't serve in the US military as a foreigner- which is FRAUD. You announced you were of such unit and made it sound like you just returned to civilian life though you had always been a civilian and never in the unit. You were allegedly a civilian contractor in the 1990s so clearly alleging this was more than 15 years before you registered here! With that large passage of time it is even more odd to announce you are from a US military unit and just returned to civlian life even if you had served in that unit though you now admit you didn't.

The Unit you claim to be a part of did not handle R&D. R&D is done in the US but that unit was not in the US it was in Germany. At that time the only civilian contractors involved with military intelligence in any material way were linguists- German and Russian speaking interpreters and in the late 90s those speaking various Yugoslav languages since their mission was to interrogate prisoners. They had nothing to do with R&D. They had civilians who handle food prep and other such services but clearly ther eis no way such people could have any substantive invovlement in military operations.

Military Intelligence Brigades are a corps level asset. Each division has its own organic military intelligence assets. A commander of a corps commands multiple divisions and has its own military intelligence assets. A corps has organic intelligence command staff and utilizes a military intelligence brigade to do the actual work. The HQ battalion works closely with the Corps G2 (the head of Corps intelligence) The other battalions are spread out and do work in the field. 1 typically handle aerial observation while the others handle other aspects. If you were a linguist working for the 205th Bde in the mid 1990s you would have been dealing with interpreting German since the Vth Corps (the Corps that the 205th Bde served) had some German assets or some Eastern European language because were were forming parnerships with former Soviet Block militaries or a former Yugoslav language as the Corps took part in the NATO peacekeeping mission in Bosnia. In the early 1990s none of these missions existed the Corps was still there just to deal with Soviet/Russian aggression.

The more you open your mouth the more you reveal you are a fraud. It is just like everytime Geraldine makes a claim she makes some ridiculous claim that makes no sense. What R&D was the brigade doing in Germany? None.

You clearly lied about your background to try to wow us and more significantly lied about having contacts in the Suffolk PD who are handling this open case. It is a closed case you flat out lied. You also lied about the FBI being involved you have no understanding of the difference between state and federal jurisdiction. Then you repeated the same nonsense about Dawn and others being invovled though Defeo committed the murders himself.

You suffer from can't tell the truth syndrome...


here is ayko and what is another one of his moronic posts. guess you like making a fool of yourself on here and how well you do it too!
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby BooshaGirl » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Oh. My. God. Shut UP!
User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:25 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Thanks BooshaGirl but let's not waste time and energy responding to him. If he wants to come only to dig through my entire history of posts here and choose one from months ago only to call me a fool then he is desperate to make a fool out of himself which he did a great job of all by himself. We should not take away the spotlight from his insults and labels by responding in the same topic thread. That insult was the only reason for his visit that day, and most days, and if the administrators don't mind and decent members/fans don't boycott the site why should we care either.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby RowdyRodimus » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Ayko wrote:Thanks BooshaGirl but let's not waste time and energy responding to him. If he wants to come only to dig through my entire history of posts here and choose one from months ago only to call me a fool then he is desperate to make a fool out of himself which he did a great job of all by himself. We should not take away the spotlight from his insults and labels by responding in the same topic thread. That insult was the only reason for his visit that day, and most days, and if the administrators don't mind and decent members/fans don't boycott the site why should we care either.


I come daily. Let me rephrase that, I am on this site daily lol (OK, yes, the dirty yet bad joke was done on purpose) but I don't always post. However, I can promise you, I'll never come on just to pile crap on someone for the hell of it. Might jest with them in fun (like the KISS thing months ago in the coffeehouse section) but not just out and out be a :) flower :) to someone. We should be here to share opinions, have fun and maybe learn something. Trust me, I've been on sites that died because X thought Y was an ass so they got their friends against Y's friends and the entire thing just turned to a slam book before becoming a ghost town. Please, if anyone has a problem with someone, just ignore them, I mean, I'm sure 90% of the people here ignore me but that's OK, nobody has started anything nor have I started anything with anyone. Let's have fun, well as much fun as we can discussing a lying sack of :) flower :) who killed his parents and four innocent children and eventually found a way to try to blame 50% of them for it.
RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:25 pm

RowdyRodimus wrote:
Ayko wrote:Thanks BooshaGirl but let's not waste time and energy responding to him. If he wants to come only to dig through my entire history of posts here and choose one from months ago only to call me a fool then he is desperate to make a fool out of himself which he did a great job of all by himself. We should not take away the spotlight from his insults and labels by responding in the same topic thread. That insult was the only reason for his visit that day, and most days, and if the administrators don't mind and decent members/fans don't boycott the site why should we care either.


I come daily. Let me rephrase that, I am on this site daily lol (OK, yes, the dirty yet bad joke was done on purpose) but I don't always post. However, I can promise you, I'll never come on just to pile crap on someone for the hell of it. Might jest with them in fun (like the KISS thing months ago in the coffeehouse section) but not just out and out be a :) flower :) to someone. We should be here to share opinions, have fun and maybe learn something. Trust me, I've been on sites that died because X thought Y was an ass so they got their friends against Y's friends and the entire thing just turned to a slam book before becoming a ghost town. Please, if anyone has a problem with someone, just ignore them, I mean, I'm sure 90% of the people here ignore me but that's OK, nobody has started anything nor have I started anything with anyone. Let's have fun, well as much fun as we can discussing a lying sack of :) flower :) who killed his parents and four innocent children and eventually found a way to try to blame 50% of them for it.

Exactly my point. I wanted to thank BooshaGirl, thats all. Which reminds me, thanks RowdyRodimus, that this topic was closed and locked late January after this post:

scipio-USMC wrote:I must laugh at kblur's whopper of a lie that he chased away AKyo after smacking him down. WHere did he smack him down here? This thread has other people challenging Akyo and dispelling his lies not Ayko.

I am not convinced kblurr is not Ayko but whether he is or not he is cut from the same cloth. Neither is capable of honestly approching this topisc helce why both insist the same nonsense about police not being trustworthy, and the court that convicted DeFeo corrput though neither can produce any evidence to back up their claims and don't even have a cogent argument just ridimentary generalized allegations tha tther ewas wrongdoing but no ability to specify what.

...The topic then reopened nearly three months later with 'jimmysmokes' picking up where it left off...off topic 'coincidentally'...

So now that it would look silly to relock the topic, I was wondering what the latest is on Nissa Burkharter. She still 'after' Ronnie? She's kinda' cute, if not crazy lol.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby RowdyRodimus » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Sorry if that seemed like it was directed to you Ayko, I just wanted to piggyback off of what you said about insults and stuff. I hate message board drama. It's like a dog chasing it's tail, it never ends. Once one person starts on someone, another person will attack the first attacker, then someone will attack the 2nd attacker then it just goes on and on and on and on. (Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard, shadows searching in the night) :wall:
RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:46 pm

RowdyRodimus wrote:Sorry if that seemed like it was directed to you Ayko, I just wanted to piggyback off of what you said about insults and stuff. I hate message board drama. It's like a dog chasing it's tail, it never ends. Once one person starts on someone, another person will attack the first attacker, then someone will attack the 2nd attacker then it just goes on and on and on and on. (Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard, shadows searching in the night) :wall:

I'm with you...now lets get back on topic...

What's the latest on Nissa Burkharter?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:55 am

Ayko wrote:What's the latest on Nissa Burkharter?

Check her blog. All posts relating to Ronnie have been removed. Marriage seems to be over?
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Victoria Principles » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:58 am

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:03 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Here is a recent interview with Nissa.
http://www.1079thelink.com/bobandsheri/heard/2014/11/18/nissa-burkhalter-married-ronald-defeo

Thank-you, Victoria Principles.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Thanks, Victoria!
User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:25 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:29 pm

A coda to this story - obviously posted by one of Ronnie's friends...

Ronald DeFeo Divorces Nissa Burkhalter

By pairish11 | Posted September 12, 2015 | Brooklyn, New York

New York State Supreme Court Judge James D Pagones A.J.S.C. granted the divorce of Ronnie DeFeo from Nissa Burkhalter on July 21, 2015 at Mr. DeFeo's request. Index No: 5593/2015 #151590. This is the second time Mr. DeFeo has divorced his ex. She claimed not to have received the divorce papers in spring of 2014 so Mr. DeFeo paid for yet another divorce. He sent her the divorce judgement in 2014 which she claimed not to have received, but since the papers were not returned to him, he knows she did in fact receive them. He hopes this will stop her from claiming to "still" be his wife and posting how happy they are on websites all over the internet. Ms. Burkhalter, who never took Ronnie's last name when they married, had been seeing other men the entire time she was married to him and claiming to the world how much in love with him she was. She has sold his personal cards and letters online for money and tried to gain fame from her association and then marriage to Ronnie. Ronnie has admitted it was a mistake marrying Ms. Burkhalter and once he found out she (still) had a heroin addiction, he knew he had made a huge mistake. Ronnie did drugs and drank heavily many years ago when his home life and pressure from his parent's familys organized crime affiliations made his life a living hell. He did heroin and drank just to cope. He was not the spoiled rich kid most people have been led to believe he was. He was controlled by his abusive father and the Gambino and Genovese crime families his mother's and father's families were heavily involved in. Ms. Burkhalter had admitted to Ronnie that she had in fact cheated on him with other men while married to him. The last time they saw each other was in December of 2012, 6 months after they married. Ronnie no longer wanted her to visit him after that. He has said they had nothing in common, that he did not want someone who had a drug problem like he used to many years ago and he wanted someone closer to his age with whom he could talk to and trust. He has found that person and is happy. Attached are pictures of Ms. Burkhalter with one of her "friends" during the time she was married to Ronnie.
More from this assignment - Sound off

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1269906
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Brendan72 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:53 pm

I had completely forgotten about this one, perhaps because I gave it the attention it deserved when it first came out.

Oops forgotten about it again ... whatever it was.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:56 pm
Location: Australia

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group