The Old ? Remains?

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:04 pm

kblur77 wrote:No attorney present there, no tape recording made , and no video. Nope, no violations here! Plus, old Ron claims he didn't sign it but this time you believe him to be honest that he did or (I should say) the scpd on this one.

The scpd has always been upheld as the "pillar" of "honesty".

And it still made no mention of this less than one minute theory you claim? :wall:
I see you had to change your position because you incorrectly claimed he didn't sign anything. You had to change it to he claimed he didn't confess. In fact he claimed he didn't confess orally and was beaten and forced to sign the written confession statement. He claimed they made it up and then beat him till he signed.

The Court naturally rejected such rubbish. The police made up the confession and magically guessed where the rifle was and the evidence dumped in the sewer? Get real, he told them that is the only reason they found the evidence.

This demonstrates who the liar is and we have seen it over and over again with him. We have also seen over and over again the likes of you who claims the police are untrustwrthy...so you can make some nonsense conspiracy claims. In the real world it is not enough to say other police did wrongdoing so we shoudl not trust any police. The burden is on you to attack the specific police in question and produce evidence to suggest they lied.

Quote obviously they coudl not know where the evidence was without Ron telling them. He signed a confession of what really happeend and there is zero evidence this real confession was beaten out of him let alone him being beaten and forced to sign a fake confession. If police were going to make up a confession they had no reason to make up the claim Dawn woke up and then went back to bed. It is obvious the claim was from Ron after he was outsmarted, felt defeated and gave it up and in fact liked telling wha the did because he was proud of it. Later he regretted it of course so made up the nonsense of being beaten to try to get all the key evidence in the case suppressed.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by kblur77 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:24 am

What position? I simply mentioned the fact of his rights being violated. Everyone knows of this. "Trust any police" , hahahahhah you said it I didn't!

That court was basically rubbish.

Are you with Sullivan today or are you against him?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:21 pm

kblur77 wrote:What position? Your claim it is a fact his rights were violated is a lie. . Everyone knows of this. "Trust any police" , hahahahhah you said it I didn't!

That court was basically rubbish.

Are you with Sullivan today or are you against him?
You initially asserted:

"He never signed it...You didn't know that?"

but changed this to "Ron claims he didn't sign it"

You stated it was a fact he didn't sign his confession statement but changed this to Ron claimed he didn't sign it. There is a big dfifference between a fact and a non credible allegation from a known liar.

To rational people there is a difference anyway but you have demonstrated time and again you are not rational.

You did it again by confirming what I wrote about you being a conspiracy theorist who is unwilling to trust police no matter and would rather believe Defeo- a known liar.

Worse you claimed the court was rubbish depsite not having any evidence or rational basis to assert such. You humilated yourself when you listed examples of Sullivan and Stark being crooked yet those examoles didn't even invovle court actions of Sullivan and Stark. You are little more than a clown who keeps lying and contradicting himself.

This claim you just made"I simply mentioned the fact of his rights being violated" is a blatant lie. How is it a fact that DeFeo's rights were violated? Which rights were violated, how and what proves for a fact they were violated? There was his absurd allegations complete with lies of not telling them anything though police would have no way of making up the things he said and at trial he reapeated many of them including how once he started he couldn't stop and it went so fast.

Your posts here have deomnstrated to date that you are ignorant of the facts fo the case, ignorant of the law, and a combination of your ignorance as well as irrationality combine so that you proffer absurd conspiracy claims.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by kblur77 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm

He claims he didn't sign it, just repeated it. Were you there when he signed it? The violations I spoke of I'm not repeating again so if you're asking, read what I wrote.

You claimed the bullet didn't exit Dawns head, you were wrong. You claimed Sullivan was Perfecto last week, then you claimed he ignored (his own) evidence?

You have contradicted your own stuff in here so many times it's pointless to mention, but I did read some of your other "wars" with people on here and much the same thing you do. You have a scatter-gun approach you use that when someone confronts you on a certain subject you respond with beating around the bush before flying off into other tangents, only at the end of your babbling you try and end your statement by looking like you actually answered me (others) but if you look at your posts, you see what I'm talking about. Plus your ridiculing technique shows the mentality of a Ron Defeo (child) because you did not get your way with me. If you want to ignore certain evidence whom others at that trial have brought up such as, the judge, prosecutor, jurors, the abuse thing, Kelske's testimony, etc, that's fine. I choose to look at it as a lot of things that were simply ignored or "quieted" to shut the door on Defeo quickly! And he was guilty no doubt.

Just because Osuna or Katz may have out right lies in some of their tales does not mean that everything they have put forth is false! When Katz asked the question to Gozaloff about Kelske being a suspect at any time, why did Gozaloff get upset and tell Ryan to shut off his camera? That right there tells me the man KNOWS something and does not want to discuss it, but WHY? If there is (was) nothing to hide here then he should have just said NO and that would have been the end of that but he got nervous and did not want to answer.

If you want to barf out some garbage here to defend him, don't waste your time! Look at the interview!

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by kblur77 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Code: Select all

[code]
[/code]
sherbetbizarre wrote:
kblur77 wrote:Yeah this is stupid but Dawn's nose did look quite puffed up from her morgue photo and he did say at one time that in this "struggle" that they were wrestling for the gun and he hit her and she landed on the bed but did not knock over anything in her room which proves so because nothing was out of place.
The argument I've always had is how did she end up under the bedsheets, where all the blood was?

I guess she dematerialized and went through them cos Ronnie hit her so hard :|
Wouldn't this seem to be maybe why he spent so long in the house afterwards? How long does it take to clean up a headboard and tuck in the females? But it was early morning but I would have got the hell out of there.

Code: Select all

[code]
[/code]Why would he even think of cleaning the headboard?

Ric's argument for this - plus putting dad back into bed - was Ronnie was "trying to make it look like a robbery gone wrong" which makes zero sense.

Shooting people out their bed is more like a "robbery gone wrong" situation - not when they are still in their beds, possibly asleep!
Why would Jodi Arias toss a camera in a washing machine? Its murder man and it rarely makes sense.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 pm

kblur77 wrote:He claims he didn't sign it, just repeated it. Were you there when he signed it? The violations I spoke of I'm not repeating again so if you're asking, read what I wrote.

You claimed the bullet didn't exit Dawns head, you were wrong. You claimed Sullivan was Perfecto last week, then you claimed he ignored (his own) evidence?

You have contradicted your own stuff in here so many times it's pointless to mention, but I did read some of your other "wars" with people on here and much the same thing you do. You have a scatter-gun approach you use that when someone confronts you on a certain subject you respond with beating around the bush before flying off into other tangents, only at the end of your babbling you try and end your statement by looking like you actually answered me (others) but if you look at your posts, you see what I'm talking about. Plus your ridiculing technique shows the mentality of a Ron Defeo (child) because you did not get your way with me. If you want to ignore certain evidence whom others at that trial have brought up such as, the judge, prosecutor, jurors, the abuse thing, Kelske's testimony, etc, that's fine. I choose to look at it as a lot of things that were simply ignored or "quieted" to shut the door on Defeo quickly! And he was guilty no doubt.

Just because Osuna or Katz may have out right lies in some of their tales does not mean that everything they have put forth is false! When Katz asked the question to Gozaloff about Kelske being a suspect at any time, why did Gozaloff get upset and tell Ryan to shut off his camera? That right there tells me the man KNOWS something and does not want to discuss it, but WHY? If there is (was) nothing to hide here then he should have just said NO and that would have been the end of that but he got nervous and did not want to answer.

If you want to barf out some garbage here to defend him, don't waste your time! Look at the interview!
Claiming he neither confessed nor signed the confesison was stupid and a waste of time all it did was undermine his credibility. He made various mutually exclusive claims. His claims in full were that he didn't verbally confess or sign a confession or that he was beaten until he confessed and signed the confession. So he argued simultaneously that he didn't confess and that he did confess but it was beaten out of him. You can't have it both ways either you didn't confess or you did. To any rational person that completely shoots all credibility to claim both. His claim he didn't confess was essnetially abandoned half way though because there is no way police could have made up the details in his confession. He had to have told them where the evidence was and other detials.

No raitonal person can argue the police made up the confession, the best someone can do to try to help him is to allege he did indeed confess and gave an honest confession to police but the confession was coerced. But there is no evidence at all to support the allegaiton the confession was coerced thus the trial court and appeal courts allowed the confession and evidence that flowed from it to be used. SInce there is no evidenc eit is just a worthless allegation but you go further and make the absurd claim police mad eup his confession so you can then make up babble about others being involved or responsible instead.

Your attempts to defend some of Osuna and Katzenbach's allegations doesn't fly. ALl you are doing is again humiliating yourself.

The fact Gozaloff told him to turn off the camera is meaningless. I don't know or care why he did it. He wasn't even accurate in many of the claims he made. One of the things he said that Katzenbach makes such a big deal about was wrong. He took a book claim that DellaPenna figured out the caliber at the scene and misrepresented that Dellapenna told the officers at the scene the claiber. In fact, DellaPenna said he suspected the claiber a tthe scene but did not tell anyone about his suspicions until after he went to the lab and measured the bullets. The claim he told police right away the claiber was false. That is what happens when many years pass, oepoel liek Gozaloff don't remember the details anymore and get things wrong including misconstruing things they read and adopting things that never happened.

A trial what matter sis what the witnesses testify to. Lawyers do not provide evidence or testimony. Lawyers elicit evidence from others. There is an ethical duty to resign from a case if you are a witness and will have to provide testimony. The theory of the crime was presented by the witnesses. You still can't comprehend that.

Anything negative I have to say about Sullivan has to do with his inflated ego and exaggerating what a great job he did, a monkey could have convicted DeFeo. Moreover, publishing rumors about Ron robbing someone and drowning the guy in the canal was not fair. He found no evidence of any body being found in the canal so had reason to know the tale was false. The guy alreayd was convicted fo killing his family there was no need to mention nonsense rumors. These kind of things have nothing to do with the trial though.

You, Osuna and Katzenbach have no clue what evidence is let alone how to forumalte arguments based on/supported by evidence.

You make irrational arguments and are totally devoid of logic. For example you claimed you were going to provide examples of Sullivan and Stark lying and not giving a fair trial. What did you cite? You cited things like High Hopes recorded lies by DeFeo. High Hopes recording lies by DeFeo establishes lies by Sullivan and Stark?

At the end of the day you have no evidence of anything just wild accusations that for the most part are easy to prove false.

You didn't deny being Ayko do you admit you are because the more you post the more it is obvious you are.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 pm

kblur77 wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Why would he even think of cleaning the headboard?
Ric's argument for this - plus putting dad back into bed - was Ronnie was "trying to make it look like a robbery gone wrong" which makes zero sense.Shooting people out their bed is more like a "robbery gone wrong" situation - not when they are still in their beds, possibly asleep!
Why would Jodi Arias toss a camera in a washing machine? Its murder man and it rarely makes sense.
More evidence of how you are totally lacking in critical thinking skills.

Jodi Arias stuck the camera in the washing machine along with clothing to try to wash the victim's blood off such items. Instea dof washing evidence containing blood DeFeo decided to throw such items away. Both did such to try to conceal evidence. Tehy had rational reaosns for doing such. It is not irrational as you claim.

However, washing a headboard makes no sense and putting bodies in bed makes no sense if the goal is to ttry to make things look like a botched robebry. So that makes no sense.

So once again you totally fail to come up with any competent argument.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by kblur77 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:12 pm

The clean up job she did was horrible! And for you to suggest I'm some other person (such as this akyo) is your ego and stupidity getting the best of you.

I put that guy in his place which was something you could not do.

ridiculous.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by kblur77 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:36 pm

I never said he tried to look it make like a robbery! Stop trying to put words into my mouth. My take on Defeo is that he had been plotting to kill his father for some time. I don't think he planned to kill the kids. I don't think he was kicked out that night, he was still there. His anger and hate built up and he cracked that night and once he started, he just couldn't stop, like story goes.

The argument you make is no better on Arias. Wouldn't it have just been simpler to take the camera with her?? Thinking skills? Everybody that knew them knew she did it before they arrested her. Her whole deal on "thinking" skills was stupid anyway! She would have had a much better alibi if she would have done him in when she arrived there in the early morning when it was still dark. Why wait until it was later and take a chance on someone seeing her & her car, etc?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:18 pm

kblur77 wrote:The clean up job she did was horrible! And for you to suggest I'm some other person (such as this akyo) is your ego and stupidity getting the best of you.

I put that guy in his place which was something you could not do.

ridiculous.
What does her inadequate cleanup job have to do with your claim that there was no reaosn to wash the camera? You made the false anaology that she would have nmo reaosn to wash the camera to support your claim DeFeo would wash the headboards though he had no reaosn to do so. Your effort failed.

As for Ayko I ran him off with proof he lied from A-Z and you have beocme absent in his place making similar allegation and having similar speech patterns...

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:46 pm

kblur77 wrote:I never said he tried to look it make like a robbery! Stop trying to put words into my mouth. My take on Defeo is that he had been plotting to kill his father for some time. I don't think he planned to kill the kids. I don't think he was kicked out that night, he was still there. His anger and hate built up and he cracked that night and once he started, he just couldn't stop, like story goes.

The argument you make is no better on Arias. Wouldn't it have just been simpler to take the camera with her?? Thinking skills? Everybody that knew them knew she did it before they arrested her. Her whole deal on "thinking" skills was stupid anyway! She would have had a much better alibi if she would have done him in when she arrived there in the early morning when it was still dark. Why wait until it was later and take a chance on someone seeing her & her car, etc?
You mean steal the camera so she can be found with it on her and thus it could be used as evidence? She thought it better to wash it so it would contain no evidence she touched it. She messed up by not realizing her reflection woudl be in his eyes had she know that she would have taken the film and left the camera. The issue is simply she had a reaosn to wash the camera- to get rid of evidence she touched it.

DeFeo had no reaosn to wash the headboards in contrast.

His freinds didn't say anything about him being kicked out that exact night. They suggested he was in the process of being kicked out and being forced to find a new place to live. There is a big difference between being given time and being kicked out the same day. The fact he didn't want to leave makes his revisonist tale he was living with Geraldine and they forced him to return home all the more laughable though.

He had one thing going for him the night of the murders and that is that his father was not expected at work. It presented an opportunity to try to pretend they were killed while he was out of the house. But he did not do a good job of planning a good alibi of where he was and worse he used his own wepaon instead of securing one that coudl not be traced to pretend someone brought it with the. Killing them in their sleep was no good he should have at least tried pretending it happened during breakfast or the like. Who leaves for work at 4AM when you don't have to be to work until later than 7AM and the ride take 30-45 minutes? He seems to have taken an opportunity that presented itself without adequate pre-planning. Even if he had not confessed they still could prove that his rifle was used.

So they would have had:

1) Testimony about him purchasing the 35 Marlin
2) Evidence he purchased bullets for it
3) Evidence he fired the weapon at the Hick's house
4) The spent bullet from the Hick;s house which matched several of the murder bullets
5) Evidence he lied about not owning a 35 Marlin
6) high velocity spatter of the victims on the pants he was wearing when he was arrested

He would be forced to explain to the jury his lies, what happened to the Marlin and how he got the spatter on his pants. He still would have been screwed even without his confession and detailing where he dumped the evidence.

When you consider he waited almost a whole day before alerting police to the bodies you think in that time he could have thoguth what to tell police better.

But then again we are talking about a guy who took more than 15 years to come up with the stupid claim that Dawn was going to take the kids all the way to Brooklyn and then call police. 15 years to think up something that makes no sense at all. Why drive to the granparents far away instead of the ones 10 minutes away? Why not go to the neighbors and call police from there? Worse though, the kids would have told police that more than an hour passed between the shots and leaving the house. Worse yet they would have told police Ron was there so his supposed alibi of being elsewhere would not have worked. But he made up this crap with Geraldine and both are as dumb as a box of rocks so...

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9670
Contact:

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:11 am

The whole headboard thing came about because Osuna wants you to believe Dawn was shot out of bed, but he has a problem - the crime scene photos show a spotless headboard, where - if she fell on the bed - blood-spaltter should be.

So he needs an excuse for Ronnie to clean them.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by kblur77 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:11 am

Lots of stuff to respond to here. Arias couldn't have tossed it somewhere else when she left house? THINK! Yeah and leave the card in it that has the photos. Smart!

I don't believe Dawn was shot out of bed, have posted my theories on this.

Gangitano said he had been kicked out that night. Take it up with him.

Why would he bother picking up shell casings? As if they wouldn't know what gun was used.

Barmaid didn't see his car when she passed house! Yet time frames in High Hopes contradict each other. She claims before 3:45 car was gone, then it says he was home trimming beard & showering within this time frame? Where was his car and who had it? Did he come back to house as in one of his stories he claims?

I AM NOT AKYO! He has been ABSENT coz I nailed him! You make this crap up because you are infuriated I have nailed you on certain things. I would never responded to Akyo if he hadn't cut into our posts and accused me of what he did. The crap you two were going off about does not interest me in the slightest. This is what you resort to when you get into trouble. Accusing like he does! Pity.

I thought you would not answer on Gozaloff shutting off the camera. The old boy was hiding something! You try & get around it by claiming you don't care. In other words you don't like this subject so you try and slide around it because it's in conflict with your heavenly police dept being "honest".

You claimed Sullivan good guy, then I showed you his errors and told about his ego! Now you change course and say the same thing? Who's the liar here? I think you just go on to here yourself go on in here.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:50 pm

kblur77 wrote: Lots of stuff to respond to here. Arias couldn't have tossed it somewhere else when she left house? THINK! Yeah and leave the card in it that has the photos. Smart!
She didn't think she had any need to. The film is what sunk he rnot the camera and had she known the film would do so then she would have taken the film. Taking the camera and being caught with it before she could dump it would present a huge problem. She had no idea her image would be in his eyes on the film.
kblur77 wrote:I don't believe Dawn was shot out of bed, have posted my theories on this..
Your theory is that her body was moved and the headboard cleane dup but you offered no evidence at all to support your claims. You presented you own personal expectations tha tthere shoudl have been a lot of spatter on her headboard so it would be seen in the photos. That is not based on anything except your own ignorant assessment not an actual assessment worth something. You don't knwo squat about spatter an dhave unrealistic expectations. You also claimed no person coudl sleep the way her body was placed but that is another opinion not supported by anything.
kblur77 wrote:Gangitano said he had been kicked out that night. Take it up with him..
When did he say it? What was his basis of knowledge? The Gangitanos also have come up with the revisionist claim he was there at the house on the 12th but that was not their claim to investigators at the time. Their claims are not supported by anything and are highly suspicious. If he had actually been kicked out of the house he would not have been there to do the killings. The claims of his friends that he wa sin the process of being kicked out makes much more sense than claiming he was kicked out of the house that night and returned to kill them.

kblur77 wrote:Why would he bother picking up shell casings? As if they wouldn't know what gun was used.
First of all genius, fingerprints can be lifted from shell casings. Second, he wanted to conceal his gun was used and planned to pretend he never owned a 35 claiber rifle and in fact did try to pretend he didn't own one. That claim fell apart very fast though.

kblur77 wrote: Barmaid didn't see his car when she passed house! Yet time frames in High Hopes contradict each other. She claims before 3:45 car was gone, then it says he was home trimming beard & showering within this time frame? Where was his car and who had it? Did he come back to house as in one of his stories he claims?
She noted she didn't see his car. That doesn't mean the car wasn't there. She was driving by and looking at the house which was lit up. His car was the first one in the driveway thus cosest to the front door. The other two cars were blocking his car so that is why she didn't see it. She was looking at the house mainly because the lights and noticed the 2 cars closest to the end of the driveway. Ron didn't go to work so his car was the first one in the driveway. His father came home last so his car was the last car in the driveway. ROn was supposed to take his father's car to work so they left it as the last car in the driveway. There wa sno need to change the order. There is no mystery at all unless one wants to intentially pretend she got out and walked up and saw his car gone which of course she didn't do.

Ron even mentioned during his confession how his car was blocked in by the other 2 cars so he had to use the Ireland driveway to get out.
kblur77 wrote:
I AM NOT AKYO! He has been ABSENT coz I nailed him! You make this crap up because you are infuriated I have nailed you on certain things. I would never responded to Akyo if he hadn't cut into our posts and accused me of what he did. The crap you two were going off about does not interest me in the slightest. This is what you resort to when you get into trouble. Accusing like he does! Pity.
You nailed him with what? He left after I proved his military claims bogus and kept listing the various lies he told about the case. Like him you make up things instead of actually following evidence. Your supposed evidence of Stark and Sullivan being crooked was especially laughable since you didn't even raise anything against them but rather attached others.

kblur77 wrote:
I thought you would not answer on Gozaloff shutting off the camera. The old boy was hiding something! You try & get around it by claiming you don't care. In other words you don't like this subject so you try and slide around it because it's in conflict with your heavenly police dept being "honest".
Your claim he was hiding something is just you running with your conspiracy instincts instead of being rational.
kblur77 wrote:
You claimed Sullivan good guy, then I showed you his errors and told about his ego! Now you change course and say the same thing? Who's the liar here? I think you just go on to here yourself go on in here.
I have never changed course. Long before you came here I was crimictal of Sullivan for the same reaosns I cited to you. You have a big ego and delusions of granduer. The things you raised were all invalid and didn't prove squat. You made allegations that mad eno sense and didn't even have anything to do with SUllivan's trial work.

You made the claim that Stark and Sullivan were crooked and Ron got shafted by them and helped hide what really happened including hiding who was really involved. You are the one changing course when you seem to admit Ron did it himself. You still have not demonstrated anything done by Stark or Sullivan at trial that was wrong let alone crooked.

You are as ignorant and cluless as Ayko and like him are interested in making up consptiacy nonsense not following the facts so it makes no difference if you are him or not though I still suspect you are based on the way you write.

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by TigresMeow » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 am

Ok people.....feel free to attack ideas but do not attack or make insults toward the person posting.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 am

Ok let’s reiterate some of the ridiculous things kblur has posted in chronological order:

1) That the official version is it took Ron 10-15 minutes to shoot everyone and thus it is odd that no one except Dawn got up.

“The simple explanation of Ron still shooting all his family members within a span of ten to fifteen minutes and nobody (except for Dawn) getting up still leaves me guessing after all these years! Yeah I know, there are conflicting reports but lets stick to the official version.”

The official version of course is that he shot the first five seconds apart not many minutes apart. The official version offers no time frame for how long before he reloaded and then went to shoot Dawn because he did not say how long he waited before shooting her. In contrast he said he went room to room very quickly on the second floor. He didn’t starae at the victims for many minutes before moving on the the next room which would be required for there to be many minutes in between the killings of one room to another.

2) Claimed the mob executed families in bed face down like the family was found and that Defeo arranged the bodies in such fashion to mimick mob practices.

“Because he wanted the bodies placed in the mob execution style lying in bed that way. That was his first claim when they questioned him! He said Mazzeo did it….I guarantee you he did a little fixin up afterwards on those 3 females.”

Naturally no evidence was offered to establish the bodies were moved just wild allegations made up from of ignorance such as:

“Louise has her blanket tucked in around her on both sides? If she had been like that it would have been impossible for her to move to get up. She would have had to twist and turn to get out of that position being in tucked in like that which proves that Ron went back and tucked her in afterwards.”

The blanket is not tucked in her bed, it is just hanging down so the claim it was tucked under and would lock her in is false. All she did was manage to lift her body up a little bit before being shot she didn’t get very far.

3) “Sullivan produced his account at trial but as you know, he himself did not fully believe it! They wanted a quick open and shut case without any thing that might get Defeo off the hook and that many things that were brought up during that trial and simply IGNORED by the judge and prosecution. Stark was crooked and Sullivan was an ego-manical liar himself”

Sullivan didn’t believe that DeFeo committed the murders the way he said he did? When did Sullivan ever state that? What did he ignore that could have gotten DeFeo off the hook? Anything brought up at trial that the jury heard was for the jury to evaluate not the judge, it was a jury trial not a bench trial. How was the judge crooked?
4) Claimed there would have to be spatter on the various headboards that Ron cleaned up. What is this based on? His unrealistic expectations from TV that there should always be spatter no matter what and such a volume of spatter that it will show out in photos even thought he reality is that high velocity spatter is fine, will not always occur depending on location. He even ignored that the bullet that exited Dawn’s head did so into her pillow thus the blood would have gone into her pillow and not have been able to project elsewhere.

5) Claimed Ron could have made up the claim Dawn got up, called down to him and then went back to bed in case he later wanted to make up the claim that Dawn was involved:

"Why would Ron admit Dawn got up"?? Maybe he knew ahead of time that he might have to use her in one of his stories later on, so if he said he shot her in bed and she never got up, how could he use her in a story that she was involved?”

How does claiming she woke up from the dog barking/first 7 shots got up, went to investigate what the noise was, found out Ron was awake and probably was the one making the racket and went back to bed when he told her to, help provide a basis to claim she was involved? It doesn’t! If he wanted to present the claim she was invovled he would have made up that she was with him and not sleeping at the time of the murders. Saying she was asleep and woke up precludes her being involved.

6) Forgot that there was a written confession and tried to pretend we just have a verbal account from police of what Ron said (along with the suggestion police could have made it up):

“Plus everything Ron has thrown out since the police first came to house is not written or recorded in some document.”

Upon being reminded of the written confession he initially claimed:

“He never signed it. Old news here. No recordings and only what was written on a piece of paper. Is this all you have here?”

Of course the confession was not just 1 sheet of paper it was many sheets and he initially claimed there was no writing.

Naturally the confession was signed so he had to change his claims yet again:

“old Ron claims he didn't sign it but this time you believe him to be honest that he did or (I should say) the scpd on this one. The scpd has always been upheld as the "pillar" of "honesty".

7) Claimed it is a fact DeFeo’s rights were violated though the bodies who determine if his rights were violated found they were not. The Courts rejected his claim that his confession was coerced. What evidence did he put forth to contradict the court findings and establish they were wrong? None!

“I simply mentioned the fact of his rights being violated. Everyone knows of this. "Trust any police" , hahahahhah you said it I didn't!
That court was basically rubbish.”

What court was rubbish his trial? When challenged to detail the wrongdoings he could not do so and simply claimed he already detailed and was not doing it again:

“The violations I spoke of I'm not repeating again so if you're asking, read what I wrote.”

8) claimed there was no reason for Ron to collect and hide the shell casings. The shell casings though might have his prints and he wanted to try to conceal his gun was used so got rid of the gun, casings and even all unused 35 caliber ammunition to try to pretend he didn’t have a 35 caliber gun at the time of the murders.

I think this quote best demonstrates where he is trying to go:

“Just because Osuna or Katz may have out right lies in some of their tales does not mean that everything they have put forth is false!”


Then we have this gem where you take credit for chasing away Ayko though you never even responded to his posts:


"And for you to suggest I'm some other person (such as this akyo) is your ego and stupidity getting the best of you. I put that guy in his place which was something you could not do."

"I AM NOT AKYO! He has been ABSENT coz I nailed him!"

Here is the thread where Ayko made his claims and got nailed:

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... 9&start=42

kblurr didn't post there. Kblurr never argued with ayko about anything let alone did any nailing. Most of the nailing was done by me though he claims I was unable to put Akyo in his place.

The speech pattern etc suggest to me he is the same poster as Ayko just trying to make the same claims in a different way to try to make them seem more plausible.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Old ? Remains?

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:45 am

Plausible reason for Gozaloff telling him the interview was over:

1) Gozaloff telling Katzenbach the interview would only be to discuss facts and if he wanted to try dragging the names of innocent people throught he mud or conspiracy allegations then he would leave the interview.

2) Upon Ryan raising conspiracy claims Gozaloff warned him not to bring up, Gozaloff ended the interview.

It could be as simple as that.

Post Reply