Ok let’s reiterate some of the ridiculous things kblur has posted in chronological order:
1) That the official version is it took Ron 10-15 minutes to shoot everyone and thus it is odd that no one except Dawn got up.
“The simple explanation of Ron still shooting all his family members within a span of ten to fifteen minutes and nobody (except for Dawn) getting up still leaves me guessing after all these years! Yeah I know, there are conflicting reports but lets stick to the official version.”
The official version of course is that he shot the first five seconds apart not many minutes apart. The official version offers no time frame for how long before he reloaded and then went to shoot Dawn because he did not say how long he waited before shooting her. In contrast he said he went room to room very quickly on the second floor. He didn’t starae at the victims for many minutes before moving on the the next room which would be required for there to be many minutes in between the killings of one room to another.
2) Claimed the mob executed families in bed face down like the family was found and that Defeo arranged the bodies in such fashion to mimick mob practices.
“Because he wanted the bodies placed in the mob execution style lying in bed that way. That was his first claim when they questioned him! He said Mazzeo did it….I guarantee you he did a little fixin up afterwards on those 3 females.”
Naturally no evidence was offered to establish the bodies were moved just wild allegations made up from of ignorance such as:
“Louise has her blanket tucked in around her on both sides? If she had been like that it would have been impossible for her to move to get up. She would have had to twist and turn to get out of that position being in tucked in like that which proves that Ron went back and tucked her in afterwards.”
The blanket is not tucked in her bed, it is just hanging down so the claim it was tucked under and would lock her in is false. All she did was manage to lift her body up a little bit before being shot she didn’t get very far.
3) “Sullivan produced his account at trial but as you know, he himself did not fully believe it! They wanted a quick open and shut case without any thing that might get Defeo off the hook and that many things that were brought up during that trial and simply IGNORED by the judge and prosecution. Stark was crooked and Sullivan was an ego-manical liar himself”
Sullivan didn’t believe that DeFeo committed the murders the way he said he did? When did Sullivan ever state that? What did he ignore that could have gotten DeFeo off the hook? Anything brought up at trial that the jury heard was for the jury to evaluate not the judge, it was a jury trial not a bench trial. How was the judge crooked?
4) Claimed there would have to be spatter on the various headboards that Ron cleaned up. What is this based on? His unrealistic expectations from TV that there should always be spatter no matter what and such a volume of spatter that it will show out in photos even thought he reality is that high velocity spatter is fine, will not always occur depending on location. He even ignored that the bullet that exited Dawn’s head did so into her pillow thus the blood would have gone into her pillow and not have been able to project elsewhere.
5) Claimed Ron could have made up the claim Dawn got up, called down to him and then went back to bed in case he later wanted to make up the claim that Dawn was involved:
"Why would Ron admit Dawn got up"?? Maybe he knew ahead of time that he might have to use her in one of his stories later on, so if he said he shot her in bed and she never got up, how could he use her in a story that she was involved?”
How does claiming she woke up from the dog barking/first 7 shots got up, went to investigate what the noise was, found out Ron was awake and probably was the one making the racket and went back to bed when he told her to, help provide a basis to claim she was involved? It doesn’t! If he wanted to present the claim she was invovled he would have made up that she was with him and not sleeping at the time of the murders. Saying she was asleep and woke up precludes her being involved.
6) Forgot that there was a written confession and tried to pretend we just have a verbal account from police of what Ron said (along with the suggestion police could have made it up):
“Plus everything Ron has thrown out since the police first came to house is not written or recorded in some document.”
Upon being reminded of the written confession he initially claimed:
“He never signed it. Old news here. No recordings and only what was written on a piece of paper. Is this all you have here?”
Of course the confession was not just 1 sheet of paper it was many sheets and he initially claimed there was no writing.
Naturally the confession was signed so he had to change his claims yet again:
“old Ron claims he didn't sign it but this time you believe him to be honest that he did or (I should say) the scpd on this one. The scpd has always been upheld as the "pillar" of "honesty".
7) Claimed it is a fact DeFeo’s rights were violated though the bodies who determine if his rights were violated found they were not. The Courts rejected his claim that his confession was coerced. What evidence did he put forth to contradict the court findings and establish they were wrong? None!
“I simply mentioned the fact of his rights being violated. Everyone knows of this. "Trust any police" , hahahahhah you said it I didn't!
That court was basically rubbish.”
What court was rubbish his trial? When challenged to detail the wrongdoings he could not do so and simply claimed he already detailed and was not doing it again:
“The violations I spoke of I'm not repeating again so if you're asking, read what I wrote.”
8) claimed there was no reason for Ron to collect and hide the shell casings. The shell casings though might have his prints and he wanted to try to conceal his gun was used so got rid of the gun, casings and even all unused 35 caliber ammunition to try to pretend he didn’t have a 35 caliber gun at the time of the murders.
I think this quote best demonstrates where he is trying to go:
“Just because Osuna or Katz may have out right lies in some of their tales does not mean that everything they have put forth is false!”
Then we have this gem where you take credit for chasing away Ayko though you never even responded to his posts:
"And for you to suggest I'm some other person (such as this akyo) is your ego and stupidity getting the best of you. I put that guy in his place which was something you could not do."
"I AM NOT AKYO! He has been ABSENT coz I nailed him!"
Here is the thread where Ayko made his claims and got nailed:
http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... 9&start=42
kblurr didn't post there. Kblurr never argued with ayko about anything let alone did any nailing. Most of the nailing was done by me though he claims I was unable to put Akyo in his place.
The speech pattern etc suggest to me he is the same poster as Ayko just trying to make the same claims in a different way to try to make them seem more plausible.