Factchecking Ryan Katzenbach's bullet claims on his website

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Re: Factchecking Ryan Katzenbach's bullet claims on his webs

Post by kblur77 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:34 am

My brother goes to the range and has a small cache of weaponry. Showing me his new pumps he recently aquired. I'm thinking about getting a smaller size 380.

What was that Taco Bell story you were telling me again?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:11 am

kblur77 wrote:My brother goes to the range and has a small cache of weaponry. Showing me his new pumps he recently aquired. I'm thinking about getting a smaller size 380.

What was that Taco Bell story you were telling me again?
A coworker used to carry a replica pistol around in his pants to feel like a big shot. It only fired blanks but was modeled realistically. Because guns are illegal in Japan post WWII they have been making replicas. Since the 70s they have been selling them in magazines especially MGC (Model Gun Corporation). He bought it from another guy we knew. At the Taco Bell drive through they saw it in his pants and kept him busy while they called police. Though it was not a real gun it was seized because he drilled out the red barrel plug (so people would not know it is fake) and this rendered it illegal. It is illegal to sell in that form not necessarily illegal to own but he didn't bother to try fighting the seizure.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Heck I'll do you one even sillier here. My brother carries one of his hand guns in his holster where he works at EVERY day. He works in a factory and several other guys do the same too. I asked him about why he does and I asked him if he was afraid if he was going to get his butt kicked?

In the state I live in there has been a lot of people getting stopped trying to carry their guns into movie theaters, just another one this week. Not concealing them, you don't have to have a permit to carry in my state but they get asked to leave by the cops when they get called.