Shattered Hopes III. "Ash" For Your Wednesday!

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Shattered Hopes III. "Ash" For Your Wednesday!

Postby kblur77 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:17 pm

There is a new segment from the forthcoming Shat III documentary that proves that Geraldine is telling the truth after all. You will recall the incident of Geraldine getting crabs from Ron and the revenge she inflicted on him.

In the new part there was a Urologist brought in to examine Ron's "Oscar Meyer" and sure enough, there is the scar from a cigarette still present there. No footage is shown but you get the idea anyway!!

Apologies from us all to be had....
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Re: Shattered Hopes III. "Ash" For Your Wednesday!

Postby Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:00 am

If this is real, TMI.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby TigresMeow » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:08 pm

If it is proven that Geraldine told the truth, then I am the Queen of England and y'all can call me Queen Kat. LMAO! :P
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Re: I!

Postby kblur77 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:10 pm

[quote="kblur77"] :hand:
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby Amityville Rock » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Just when I think this story can't get any more distasteful, or ridicules. :doh:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Postby kblur77 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:59 pm

If Geraldine does not have a problem discussing her sex life with us amityille fans I don't see why any of you would?

Victoria said it "was too much information"? I guess I'm the only person in here to have read Osuna's book. :roll:
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:07 am

kblur77 wrote:If Geraldine does not have a problem discussing her sex life with us amityille fans I don't see why any of you would?

Victoria said it "was too much information"? I guess I'm the only person in here to have read Osuna's book. :roll:

Aside from being distasteful it doesn't establish she ever met him prior to 1985 anyome than me being able to identify a tattooo on someone would be able to prove I was there at the time such person got the tattoo.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby kblur77 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:16 pm

They could have met each other back in the bar scene around 1970? One would not know but its on her and her conscience though...
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:46 pm

kblur77 wrote:They could have met each other back in the bar scene around 1970? One would not know but its on her and her conscience though...

She was busy with her kids no singing in bars like she claimed. Meeting him still would nnot help save her lies anyway of marrying him, living in NJ together and interacting with the victims so much.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby kblur77 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Yep but you did mention she (they) might have partaken in bigamy? Doesn't seem too far fetched considering what she has done and said.
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:19 pm

kblur77 wrote:Yep but you did mention she (they) might have partaken in bigamy? Doesn't seem too far fetched considering what she has done and said.

She married Ron while alreadd married to Gerald Gates (married Gates in NJ and DeFeo in NY) and that constitutes bigamy. DeFeo is so dumb that instead of just filing for an annulment on the ground she was already married to someone else so the varriage is void he filed for divorce which intiially was denied but ultimately was granted. Gerladine didn't want the divorce he did so he coudl marry someone else. She wanted to stay married in case she could use it to her advantage at some future date.

Her son Peter said that she married his father without getting a divorce from her first husband so she seems to have had a history of not bothering with divorce.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby kblur77 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:58 am

Looks like it worked, got a book and documentary time out of it all. Who performed their farce of a ceremony? I also lost track of how many times Defeo has been "married" and who they are.
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:31 am

kblur77 wrote:Looks like it worked, got a book and documentary time out of it all. Who performed their farce of a ceremony? I also lost track of how many times Defeo has been "married" and who they are.

It was a jailhouse marriage they are very simple.

Thanks to the book there are actually morons who believe she lead a glamorous life as a singer etc. How great is it that you can just ake up any history you like and get people to believe it. Peopel use the net for that now. They make up their own fantasy account of their lives. Especially fake war heroes.

Years ago friends of mine told me about a girl who supposedly took the Bar exam and was giving out legal advice. This was back when yahoo chat rooms were the rage and people used to meet including having chat groups from yahoo meet. The legal advice was majorly wrong so I knew something was wrong. Then came her announcement she received notice she passed the bar. The bar results come out months later not in 3 weeks so then I knew she was full of crap and lying and told everyone so. She also told all these stories about being rich, owning her own mansion and traveling the world which no doubt were also BS. But it gets better. A guy I know made a date with her and met her- it was a dude in drag! Nevermind all the other lies it wasn't even a girl. Before they met they talked on the phone a lot. Apparently "it" used to talk to lots of the guys and got a lot of them to go on cam or email nude pics and have phone sex so the fallout was even greater. Most of the guys in question I didn't like so it was the best news ever for me. Some were so humilated they vanished. We laughed ours asses off for months.

Over the net when you are dealing with anonymous names it is somewhat harder to evaluate if someone is telling the truth or not. Geraldine's fraud was easily detected by authorities and rejected by the courts. The first article to note her claims specifically mentioned the that the marriage certificate she provided to them was not valid and that the claim was laughed at by the trial prosecutor and defense counsel alike. The fact Osuna and Katzenbach validate her should say all there is to know about their crediblity or lack thereof.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby kblur77 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Years ago prison used to be prison but now it seems like a playhouse for most these days. Just from what I've read about and seen, I've never been behind bars and want to keep it that way. As for Gates singing, did they have karaoke back then? I could see her doing that, drunk, sure.

WTH? That's a sick story! I guess your buddy deserved it though. "Some were so humiliated they vanished". Hilarious! Imagine that, a lawyer in drag? What did this moron find out about the drag "it" and what he (she) did for a living?

Did you notice that in Shat Hopes that at times Gates seems to be looking over and reading off a dummy card??
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:48 pm

kblur77 wrote:Years ago prison used to be prison but now it seems like a playhouse for most these days.

As far as Green Haven goes, it IS a playhouse!

http://artistsync.org/sc/actorprisoner- ... -facility/
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby kblur77 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey even a little Shakespeare thrown in! Maybe Ron could play the lead in Hamlet? Wait, he already did back in 74. :doh:
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:05 pm

kblur77 wrote:Years ago prison used to be prison but now it seems like a playhouse for most these days. Just from what I've read about and seen, I've never been behind bars and want to keep it that way. As for Gates singing, did they have karaoke back then? I could see her doing that, drunk, sure.

WTH? That's a sick story! I guess your buddy deserved it though. "Some were so humiliated they vanished". Hilarious! Imagine that, a lawyer in drag? What did this moron find out about the drag "it" and what he (she) did for a living?

Did you notice that in Shat Hopes that at times Gates seems to be looking over and reading off a dummy card??

The courts have required ridiculous things for prisoners including the state to pay for sex change operations. The courts have decided they still deserve many freedoms and rights despite being in jail.

In the meantime some things that should not be taking place in prison like rape and other absurse still does so the courts are concentratin gon the wrong things but what else is new.

A for my friend he didn't stick around for the date so we never learned what "it" really does for a living or any other details. I think it is safe to assume "it" wasn't really rich. I don't think it was Durst since my friend lived.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:47 am

First and foremost. ....Once again, if her story was true I wouldn't be here. I was sued as HER SON. I was born Dec 14 1975. (10 days after Defeo was sentenced.)

My sisters and my birth records exist. Property records, blah blah blah. Very simple.....if I exist as her son in order for her story to be true, Defeo would be my Father. He isn't. Its kinda that simple.

And here is the list of my Mothers Bigamy.

Fred Coury was her Husband when she married my Dad
(Fred is the father of my siblings Stacy and Jill)

She was married to My Father when she married Gerald Gates (Fred Coury's cousin)

She was married to Gates when she Married Defeo
(And never divorced. Still together)
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:13 am

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:16 pm

PeterPisani wrote:First and foremost. ....Once again, if her story was true I wouldn't be here. I was sued as HER SON. I was born Dec 14 1975. (10 days after Defeo was sentenced.)

My sisters and my birth records exist. Property records, blah blah blah. Very simple.....if I exist as her son in order for her story to be true, Defeo would be my Father. He isn't. Its kinda that simple.

And here is the list of my Mothers Bigamy.

Fred Coury was her Husband when she married my Dad
(Fred is the father of my siblings Stacy and Jill)

She was married to My Father when she married Gerald Gates (Fred Coury's cousin)

She was married to Gates when she Married Defeo
(And never divorced. Still together)

I guess she doesn't believe in divorce, though bigamy is also a sin lol

Nice review
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 pm

kblur77 wrote:There is a new segment from the forthcoming Shat III documentary that proves that Geraldine is telling the truth after all. You will recall the incident of Geraldine getting crabs from Ron and the revenge she inflicted on him.

In the new part there was a Urologist brought in to examine Ron's "Oscar Meyer" and sure enough, there is the scar from a cigarette still present there. No footage is shown but you get the idea anyway!!

Apologies from us all to be had....

I can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic (just because a scar is there doesn't mean the scar was made in the manner Ronnie or Geraldine claim).
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion