Shattered Hopes III. "Ash" For Your Wednesday!

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: Shattered Hopes III. "Ash" For Your Wednesday!

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Yay... more re-writing history?

SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
No one has examined the political and economic pre-WWI aspects the disaster.

Mikeyd
That's cool and what bout all the immigrants that died them too?

SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
They died because of the political and economic decisions that were made. We, today, call such decisions PREMEDITATED MURDER.

Geraldine aboard the Titanic:
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:21 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:so ryan is working on a new titanic film show? you can taste the irony here. titanic= sinks=ryans films.

yes I can see why he had to delay the forth coming Amityville projects. trust me (him) they are coming out, just look at the updates on his fbp.

another titanic flop is on the horizon. after all, why this titanic project now? maybe he's telling us something subliminal?

not to mention the fact his shat hopes dvd's have sold like hotcakes and his fans are being put on backorder, none available at this time? but you can order them?
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:49 pm

I see nothing wrong with taking their money, then pissing off on another project for months on end...
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:30 pm

is that how he financed his new titanic project, that will never see the light of day? "Amityville "with"holdings. I guess it is subliminal.

what could he possibly be presenting on a new titanic film? unless he has diver back in hand and maybe diver found the missing necklace or gun Ronnie tossed into the canal that made it into the Atlantic?
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:38 pm

I am glad (laughing out loud now) that ryan did make an appearance just a couple of days ago and put all those waiting (for those patiently waiting) for pt3 & defeo, to continue waiting for another update on the release of those dvd's, something he does not want to elaborate on but will give another release date, sometime?

I will take this opportunity to applaud his "patiently waiting fans" for his finale that was supposed to have been released a few years ago! unlike those asses that have been badgering his holiness for the past ten plus years. good things do (will) come to those who wait!

its only been a little over a decade and just a few premature release dates. why all the impatience?
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Sat May 21, 2016 8:10 am

playstation 1 & 2 are being shipped out now! no pt 3, just these two.

they are being shipped via pony express. https://www.facebook.com/ShatteredHopesAmityville
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Rokiisun » Tue May 24, 2016 4:24 am

I read in the comments section that somebody was contemplating selling his parts one and two because he believes part three will never see the light of day.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Postby jimmysmokes » Tue May 24, 2016 6:12 am

probably sherbetto. he's been waiting a long time now. is a trifle sore...
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Tue May 31, 2016 6:05 am

Dan the Damned wrote:
kblur77 wrote:There is a new segment from the forthcoming Shat III documentary that proves that Geraldine is telling the truth after all. You will recall the incident of Geraldine getting crabs from Ron and the revenge she inflicted on him.

In the new part there was a Urologist brought in to examine Ron's "Oscar Meyer" and sure enough, there is the scar from a cigarette still present there. No footage is shown but you get the idea anyway!!

Apologies from us all to be had....

I can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic (just because a scar is there doesn't mean the scar was made in the manner Ronnie or Geraldine claim).

he's being serious!
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby horsysauce » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm

I was not aware of there being a part III? I thought it ended with that part II? Did I miss this or did it come out then get deleted?
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:25 pm

You haven't missed anything, Ryan likes to work at his own pace. See the Shattered Hopes Facebook page for broken promises and complaints.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:25 pm

I saw some guy named greg on there that has sent ryan another payment (on top of the one he sent already) for the "newly" released pt 1 & 2 dvds that he previously ordered, and still didn't receive?

i'd like to slam this guy on here but even I cant come up with anything for that idiocy.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby horsysauce » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:04 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:You haven't missed anything, Ryan likes to work at his own pace. See the Shattered Hopes Facebook page for broken promises and complaints.

I did take a look at that page you suggested. I'm interested though in knowing if a part III has been shot or is waiting for release as the site suggests?

Not much does it say on this but I did see some angry comments on there.
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Postby sherbetbizarre » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:26 am

I'm sure all the footage for Part III was shot ages ago, but Ryan's is probably flummoxed as to how he can edit it so the entire saga makes sense - as he's changed his conclusion during it's 10-year production.

Part III is in two sections, the first, which mostly deals with the Lutz story, he had steaming on his site -- so that was edited back in 2014.

Have you seen the version that plays on the Reelz channel? It's Shattered Hopes edited down to under two hours, including bits from the unseen part III.

Oh, and Ronnie is now interviewed for Part III, so he will turn up in that too.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby horsysauce » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Strange! I did see that a part III is (or has been released). Is that the one about the other gun used or was found? I remember watching something on that but do not remember the name of the show. So, why doesn't the maker just release the last part if it's been in the can for years now?
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Postby sherbetbizarre » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Yeah, the TV version - which I cannot remember the name of either - ends with them fishing half a gun out of the canal.

Ryan likes to do everything himself, so he's either too busy on other projects - or, like I suggested above, too embarrassed to release a conclusion which - when watched back-to-back with parts I & II - spends literally hours going in one direction before finally deciding Ronnie worked alone after all.

And yet the cliffhanger ending the first half of Part III has Ronnie telling us he and his sister entered their parents bedroom, and both of them are armed...

The whole thing sounds a MESS, and I'm not surprised it hasn't left his edit bay since Part II came out nearly two and half years ago!
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby jimmysmokes » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:30 am

horsysauce wrote:Strange! I did see that a part III is (or has been released). Is that the one about the other gun used or was found? I remember watching something on that but do not remember the name of the show. So, why doesn't the maker just release the last part if it's been in the can for years now?

don't waste your time...
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby horsysauce » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Oh I'd like to see what he came up with, considering there is an end to this whole thing? I don't know why he just leaves it in limbo. The damage is already been done.
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Postby jimmysmokes » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:00 am

Yeah, but i want to see if he cuts Geraldine loose at the end of it?
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:18 pm

those poor souls on shat hopes! today's posts are giving me laughs again but I do feel a tad sorry for em'.

"did anyone get their dvd's yet, still waiting for mine"? "where is part 2 of Ronnie's interview"? and my personal fave today - "pt2., cant wait and I hope it has shipped"!

I cant stop laughing. why don't they learn?
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Brendan72 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:34 am

I suspect by the time all three are available that DVD's will be obsolete and be sharing museum space with VHS and Beta.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion