Shattered Hopes III. "Ash" For Your Wednesday!

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Re: Shattered Hopes III. "Ash" For Your Wednesday!

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:57 pm

what the? LOL I cant stop laughing! funniest thing i have read on here but is this really in that movie? Oscar mayer, haha, im almost afraid to ask or know if it is true.
FIRE THAT THING UP!

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:27 pm

From the Shattered Hopes Facebook page...
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:Dwight, Ric stands by his book and his findings; we stand by Ric's book in that we believe it's the most comprehensive book written on the tragedy that presented info no one ever saw/heard before.
...I wonder what this info is that no one had ever saw/heard before?

Maybe the claim that Geraldine made Ronnie dip his penis into rubbing alcohol and/or peroxide...
Ric Osuna wrote:Geraldine explained, “He came home and on the end table there were two jars. One was rubbing alcohol; the other peroxide. I told Butch that if he ever wanted to have sex with me again, then he would have to stick his penis in them because I did not want to catch a disease from one of his bimbos. He told me I was crazy and he refused to do it. But he knew I was serious and would not back down, so after a few minutes of walking around the room, he unzipped his pants and dipped it in. Afterward, he was wailing in pain.”
...or maybe the claim that Geraldine extinguished a match on the head of Ronnie's penis...
Ric Osuna wrote:And Geraldine’s anger never lessened over time. She said, “Butch might have been the womanizer, but I was the abusive one in the marriage because I constantly slapped him and threw things at him. In fact, one time we were both in bed and I decided to get my revenge on him for his latest conquest. So I lit a cigarette and extinguished the match on the head of his penis.”
...yeah Ryan...Ric's book sure was comprehensive!

Considering the fact that Geraldine didn't even meet Ronnie until the mid-eighties...it was comprehensively bullshat...just like your silly little video project. :roll:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:54 am

Pity the Shat Hopes budget didn't stretch to a couple of jars and a box of matches - the re-enactments would have been way more fun.

BUT... this "abusive" version of Geraldine isn't the one portrayed in Shat... It's another example of Katzenbach reinventing Ric's "comprehensive book"

RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member

Post by RowdyRodimus » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:16 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Pity the Shat Hopes budget didn't stretch to a couple of jars and a box of matches - the re-enactments would have been way more fun.

BUT... this "abusive" version of Geraldine isn't the one portrayed in Shat... It's another example of Katzenbach reinventing Ric's "comprehensive book"
Speaking of books, I was finally able to get a first edition copy of "High Hopes" for $1.50 at a bookstore nearby (book is hard to freaking find unless you pay scalpers cost online) in VG- condition (only a small tear on the jacket near the spine caused it to be a lower grade in my scale). Is it worth reading or should I just do my usual of going to a website and following links down the rabbit hole for info?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:57 am

Definitely read it.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:29 am

"High Hopes" is the best book out there concerning the DeFeo murders. I would suggest reading it, and then following up with any questions you might have by searching the web.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 am

RowdyRodimus wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Pity the Shat Hopes budget didn't stretch to a couple of jars and a box of matches - the re-enactments would have been way more fun.

Speaking of books, I was finally able to get a first edition copy of "High Hopes" for $1.50 at a bookstore nearby (book is hard to freaking find unless you pay scalpers cost online) in VG- condition (only a small tear on the jacket near the spine caused it to be a lower grade in my scale). Is it worth reading or should I just do my usual of going to a website and following links down the rabbit hole for info?
Why would you have bothered searching for it if you didn't intend to read it?

RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member

Post by RowdyRodimus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:02 pm

That's a good question, Scipio. I'm a bibliophile. I love books (especially about subjects that fascinate me) and will buy pretty much any book about subjects I like, no matter how good or bad they are. If they are bad, I still like having them but won't read them. It's the collector and completionist in me, I mean even comics, I might have hated a series but if I got a few of the issues, I used to have to get the entire run of the book. I know it's weird but it's just the way I am. Maybe it's OCD type behavior, I've never been tested but I've been told I have symptoms but I won't self diagnose, I hate when people do that.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
kblur77 wrote:There is a new segment from the forthcoming Shat III documentary that proves that Geraldine is telling the truth after all. You will recall the incident of Geraldine getting crabs from Ron and the revenge she inflicted on him.

In the new part there was a Urologist brought in to examine Ron's "Oscar Meyer" and sure enough, there is the scar from a cigarette still present there. No footage is shown but you get the idea anyway!!

Apologies from us all to be had....
I can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic (just because a scar is there doesn't mean the scar was made in the manner Ronnie or Geraldine claim).
Food for thought. The one who wears the scuba gear recently took a "dive". Could be there is a reason for this? Some hopes have become cooled but I don't want to enter any more hot water so am now tongue tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit, I.

;)

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:26 am

Was that meant to be "cryptic?" If so...."yawwwwwnnn." If Diver is up to something, I'm sure we'll hear about it eventually. Maybe they'll find a "Stretch Armstrong" toy in the canal behind the house and say it was used to strangle Louise.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:04 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:Maybe they'll find a "Stretch Armstrong" toy in the canal behind the house and say it was used to strangle Louise.
That wouldn't surprise me at all.

And even though Stretch Armstrong wasn't introduced until 1976...I'm sure that Ryan Katzenbach and Bill Pfeiffer would be more than happy to ignore that fact if they felt that their "discovery" could somehow help to feed their massive egos.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 am

msmart112 wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:Maybe they'll find a "Stretch Armstrong" toy in the canal behind the house and say it was used to strangle Louise.
That wouldn't surprise me at all.

And even though Stretch Armstrong wasn't introduced until 1976...I'm sure that Ryan Katzenbach and Bill Pfeiffer would be more than happy to ignore that fact if they felt that their "discovery" could somehow help to feed their massive egos.
Geraldine knew the inventor and was able to get one before it was sold to the public

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:52 am

Note to self:

Never again read this thread while eating. Just the mention of Ronnie's penis has put me off my dinner.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:57 pm

why? were you having little smokies?
FIRE THAT THING UP!

Peter
Amityville Member

Post by Peter » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:19 am

So, Diver is off the radar, OSUNA is contacting familyfriends, and I have 3 little certified pieces of paper and a handwritten witnessed statement hand given me over drinks with my DAD. Odd people have been spying on my FB page (A Shattered joke) and my sister Shea Marie/Stephanie Pisani/Stephanie Williams/Stephanie Defeo/ Whisper Delillis etc.) has been going batshit on me in Private FB messages. I think the last shots are coming......

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:55 pm

So Osuna is back in the picture? Thought he walked away from the madness and got on with his life.

And the last we heard from Katzenhack was back in June, saying the release of Part III was "very close." I guess in RyanSpeak that means next Spring.

What are these certified pieces of paper from your dad all about?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:03 pm

I just saw osuna on tv last week and he looked like he was closed to a having a stroke or on the verge of one?
FIRE THAT THING UP!

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:38 pm

What show was he on?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:05 am

20 most horrifying Hollywood murders. I think that was the title?
FIRE THAT THING UP!

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:So Osuna is back in the picture? Thought he walked away from the madness and got on with his life.....
Dan in early 2001 Osuna told me his dream was to insert himself into the "mythos" of the Amityville Legend. He'll never let go of this thing until he dies, he's obsessed.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:48 pm

so ryan is working on a new titanic film show? you can taste the irony here. titanic= sinks=ryans films.

yes I can see why he had to delay the forth coming Amityville projects. trust me (him) they are coming out, just look at the updates on his fbp.

another titanic flop is on the horizon. after all, why this titanic project now? maybe he's telling us something subliminal?
FIRE THAT THING UP!