ron sr.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: ron sr.

Postby scipio-USMC » Fri May 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Ayko wrote:Never claimed to be American soldier. Never claimed that R and D is of US military intelligence (whatever that means). I did state that I had a civilian contract and worked with R and D on a scientific research project. etc... avoiding the issue is a good sign of what the truth is...

by Ayko » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:21 pm
Greetings...Ayko of the US Army MI 205th Brigade (colors closed), now civilian life. I have done research into The Amityville Horror using connections to the Suffolk County Police and beyond. We plan a wild reawakening of the case and more surprises that will blow your mind, pardon the pun, over the next couple of years or so.

by Ayko » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:56 am
The project includes Suffolk County authorities in conjunction with the FBI. The case has never been closed on their paperwork and so a ludicrous reopening of the case is not necessary, or reawakening.

by Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:57 pm
The Brigade, not unit, was not disgraced.
A brigade may include units but is not a unit.
I never stated the date when I was a part of the Brigade.
Two officers received an Article 15 which is a non-judicial punishment and is not a criminal conviction.

So go ahead and continue with your ''grill...and demontrate''.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/205th_Mili ... ted_States)

by Ayko » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:11 am
In the 1990s, I worked as a civilian for the U.S. Army under contract. The contract was renewed time and time again as the soldiers incorporated me into the military family as a comrade. I was the one of the few involved in projects, many of which went to R and D, that did not have a camouflage uniform. However, my comrades would be insulted if I did not consider myself one of them as they do. That is why I stated once, 'now civilian' and left it there without going into details.

by Ayko » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:57 am
Obviously I meant that I was morally incorporated, duh. I did not make it sound like anything when I introduced myself. I just briefly mentioned it on the side without details. If you think I am trying to impress the one or two members that come by here once a month with lies then you have truly lost it.

----------------

You tried to pretend you were in the military then after that failed changed it to a civilian contractor in the 1990s and claimed you were morally inducted into the military so had a right to claim to have been in a US military unit. It's all a load of crap and starting off claiming to be military intelligence was to try to get peopel to believe you had some secret informaiton source in the meantime you claimsed to know SCPD cops still working with the FBI on the case though it is a closed case not open like you claim and the FBI had no involvement. It was all a load of crap.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby msmart112 » Fri May 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:yes, a lot of friends of the family and and it also talks about it in certain books written on the defeos.

No one reliable has said it. At trial the defense tried to establish he was abusive but failed miserably.

why don't you just admit to being scipio and also jimmysmokes like I already proved...or shall we go through it again. Challenge!

I've always thought that jimmysmokes sounds more like kblur77 than scipio? :think:
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby Ayko » Sat May 30, 2015 2:20 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
Ayko wrote:Never claimed to be American soldier. Never claimed that R and D is of US military intelligence (whatever that means). I did state that I had a civilian contract and worked with R and D on a scientific research project. etc... avoiding the issue is a good sign of what the truth is...

Greetings...Ayko of the US Army MI 205th Brigade (colors closed), now civilian life. I have done research into The Amityville Horror using connections to the Suffolk County Police and beyond. We plan a wild reawakening of the case and more surprises that will blow your mind, pardon the pun, over the next couple of years or so.

The project includes Suffolk County authorities in conjunction with the FBI. The case has never been closed on their paperwork and so a ludicrous reopening of the case is not necessary, or reawakening.

Two officers received an Article 15 which is a non-judicial punishment and is not a criminal conviction.

In the 1990s, I worked as a civilian for the U.S. Army under contract. The contract was renewed time and time again as the soldiers incorporated me into the military family as a comrade. I was the one of the few involved in projects, many of which went to R and D, that did not have a camouflage uniform. However, my comrades would be insulted if I did not consider myself one of them as they do. That is why I stated once, 'now civilian' and left it there without going into details.

Obviously I meant that I was morally incorporated, duh. I did not make it sound like anything when I introduced myself. I just briefly mentioned it on the side without details. If you think I am trying to impress the one or two members that come by here once a month with lies then you have truly lost it.

----------------

You tried to pretend you were in the military then after that failed changed it to a civilian contractor in the 1990s and claimed you were morally inducted into the military so had a right to claim to have been in a US military unit. It's all a load of crap and starting off claiming to be military intelligence was to try to get peopel to believe you had some secret informaiton source in the meantime you claimsed to know SCPD cops still working with the FBI on the case though it is a closed case not open like you claim and the FBI had no involvement. It was all a load of crap.

Not a load of crap at all unlike the pages of spam you turnover as a so called administrator with arrogance that goes beyond advertising yourself as a wannabe MC. I did work for the U.S. Army in Erbenheim, Wiesbaden, Germany while the 205th was present there. As I explained before many times, I did not go into details since my profile shows I am Canadian and I wanted to get into the Long Island Horrors of the last century. Because you went on an obsessive run to label me a liar I had to go into details since you never read my prfile to see I am Canadian and must have worked as a civilian under contract. DUH. If the FBI is involved with Suffolk and Nassau authorities and the horrific history I am sure they would not advertise to the public or even you. It is true that my work was highly valued and the soldiers welcomed me into the military family as one of theirs but what is so new about that and what is the big deal. It is not even worth a lie and my answers were always fully honest with nthing spectacular to warrant a lie. You are just arrogant and caught yourself still unwilling to explain jimmysmokes unlocking the Nissa Burkharter topic after you locked it January 22nd before he was a member and over two months later was unlocked to accomaodate jimmysmokes picking up where you left off. I believe it is obvious who is the honest one here.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat May 30, 2015 2:22 am

msmart112 wrote:I've always thought that jimmysmokes sounds more like kblur77 than scipio? :think:

Funny, like anybody really cares about the whole issue.
Cool profile name you got. Maxwell Smart Agent 86 fan are we?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Sat May 30, 2015 6:58 am

i'm under the impression that msmart112 is actually scipio-usmc. everytime scipio posts a comment msmart112 comes back with a reply, "good point scipio"!

I've seen this time and time again. I don't think its a mere coincidence either.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:i'm under the impression that msmart112 is actually scipio-usmc. everytime scipio posts a comment msmart112 comes back with a reply, "good point scipio"!

I've seen this time and time again. I don't think its a mere coincidence either.

MSsmart has been here a long time and did alot of the leg work uncovering the BS. I am a relative Newbie who missed the fun of being able to challenge Ousna and Geraldine perosnally and was only given a short chance to deal with Katzenbach. He sends surrogates like Diver here, katzenbach lacks the balls to debate against people smarter than him and too informed to fall for any of his BS.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sat May 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Ayko wrote: Not a load of crap at all unlike the pages of spam you turnover as a so called administrator with arrogance that goes beyond advertising yourself as a wannabe MC.

You are just arrogant and caught yourself still unwilling to explain jimmysmokes unlocking the Nissa Burkharter topic after you locked it January 22nd before he was a member and over two months later was unlocked to accomaodate jimmysmokes picking up where you left off. I believe it is obvious who is the honest one here.

Scipio is not an administrator, and if anyone locked and then unlocked a topic it was probably me.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby TigresMeow » Sun May 31, 2015 6:53 am

I might have locked a thread or two. The unlocking definitely is Sherb. :D
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Postby scipio-USMC » Sun May 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:

----------------

Not a load of crap at all unlike the pages of spam you turnover as a so called administrator with arrogance that goes beyond advertising yourself as a wannabe MC. I did work for the U.S. Army in Erbenheim, Wiesbaden, Germany while the 205th was present there. As I explained before many times, I did not go into details since my profile shows I am Canadian and I wanted to get into the Long Island Horrors of the last century. Because you went on an obsessive run to label me a liar I had to go into details since you never read my prfile to see I am Canadian and must have worked as a civilian under contract. DUH. If the FBI is involved with Suffolk and Nassau authorities and the horrific history I am sure they would not advertise to the public or even you. It is true that my work was highly valued and the soldiers welcomed me into the military family as one of theirs but what is so new about that and what is the big deal. It is not even worth a lie and my answers were always fully honest with nthing spectacular to warrant a lie. You are just arrogant and caught yourself still unwilling to explain jimmysmokes unlocking the Nissa Burkharter topic after you locked it January 22nd before he was a member and over two months later was unlocked to accomaodate jimmysmokes picking up where you left off. I believe it is obvious who is the honest one here.

I didn't lock or unlock anything I am not an administrator. In the meantime you claimed you were in the military in the 205th MI Bde and and now are in civilian life. After being caught lying about such you changed it to saying you were a civilial contractor and had the mroal right to claim you were in the 205th because you worked with members of that unit- that is patently absurd. Claiming you were a civilian located at the same air base as the unit doesn't allow you to claim to have been military period let alone in that unit. In the meantime you allege you were a civilian contractor in the 1990s. You registered in 2014 even someone actually in that unit who left in the 1990s would not 20 years later post on a message board and say in the first sentence they are formerly from the 205th MI Brigade now in civilan life.

You lie like a rug including about Amityville. You lied about the case being open still thus lied about knowing people working on the case and lied about the FBI being invovled in this open investigation which is particularly absurd because there is no federal jurisdiciton. It is not liek on TV where the FBI can investigate anything- there has to be a federal crime potentially involved in a murder for federal jurisdiciton to exist. This was purely a state issue.

Your lies just make you a joke.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:59 am

Grrrrrr. Scipio, maybe it's best to not even respond to such nonsense. While I sometimes disagree with you, I appreciate your research. Admittedly, I sometimes wish for the "condensed" version, but personality conflicts aside, there are some people who are just obviously pushing buttons. Set your "button" to "locked" (unless you enjoy these petty arguments)! I know I've grown weary of them...you must be exhausted!
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:06 am

BooshaGirl wrote:Grrrrrr. Scipio, maybe it's best to not even respond to such nonsense. While I sometimes disagree with you, I appreciate your research. Admittedly, I sometimes wish for the "condensed" version, but personality conflicts aside, there are some people who are just obviously pushing buttons. Set your "button" to "locked" (unless you enjoy these petty arguments)! I know I've grown weary of them...you must be exhausted!

scipio-USMC wrote:I didn't lock or unlock anything I am not an administrator. In the meantime you claimed you were in the military in the 205th MI Bde and and now are in civilian life. After being caught lying about such you changed it to saying you were a civilial contractor and had the mroal right to claim you were in the 205th because you worked with members of that unit- that is patently absurd. Claiming you were a civilian located at the same air base as the unit doesn't allow you to claim to have been military period let alone in that unit. In the meantime you allege you were a civilian contractor in the 1990s. You registered in 2014 even someone actually in that unit who left in the 1990s would not 20 years later post on a message board and say in the first sentence they are formerly from the 205th MI Brigade now in civilan life.

You lie like a rug including about Amityville. You lied about the case being open still thus lied about knowing people working on the case and lied about the FBI being invovled in this open investigation which is particularly absurd because there is no federal jurisdiciton. It is not liek on TV where the FBI can investigate anything- there has to be a federal crime potentially involved in a murder for federal jurisdiciton to exist. This was purely a state issue.

Your lies just make you a joke.

You got me. I admit it. I made it all up confident that I could fool even you, a real life USMC advertising, and not just everybody else, by registering as a Canadian and then going directly to my first posted words of mentioning a Brigade of the U.S. Army M.I. to manipulate board members so they are extra nice and polite to me. Always method to my madness. You caught me red handed, though, and exposed me as never having been a civilian worker of DOD else I would have mentioned that right in my first message immediately following registering as a Canadian in Germany. Thanks for not ever exposing me for the Canadian U.S. soldier civilian under contract in Germany that I am not. Why so kind to me? Too obvious, wasn’t I? No wonder you only needed over twenty post pages until the pressure got to me.

Everybody knows that when you mention a Brigade of the U.S. Army in your first post as newbie that everybody falls for it and we all know what happens then for advantages, don’t we. If not, don’t feel bad, neither do I. You caught me red handed, though. Oh well, It was a treasure chest of fun, money, women, song, the whole nine yards, while it lasted.

To be honest, I am Elmer J. Mudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht...
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:I'd be absolutely THRILLED to set up a skype chat. He truly did know the family. You can believe me, him, or nobody at all.

I don't have SKYPE, but would love to see the transcripts.

you don't have skype? what kind of software you using? the colecovision adam?
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:07 am

BooshaGirl wrote:I've been told by a reliable person that Ron Sr. was a loud, obnoxious man. This person was friends with Ronnie, but each time I mention it, I get beaten up by certain people on this board. By the by, he (Ronnie's friend) is visiting me this summer. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, can we set up a skype chat or something so everyone can ask him questions? Or not. Whatever. I would love you all to hear his actual voice answering your questions instead of me asking him questions (and getting yelled at about some of them!) New Yorkers...they're a trip.

is this friend of yours going to make his appearance now? or is he still in mourning for a few more years... :cry:
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Brendan72 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:10 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:I've been told by a reliable person that Ron Sr. was a loud, obnoxious man. This person was friends with Ronnie, but each time I mention it, I get beaten up by certain people on this board. By the by, he (Ronnie's friend) is visiting me this summer. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, can we set up a skype chat or something so everyone can ask him questions? Or not. Whatever. I would love you all to hear his actual voice answering your questions instead of me asking him questions (and getting yelled at about some of them!) New Yorkers...they're a trip.

Given it has been some eighteen months since the above post I would be interested in hearing what your friend has to say in regards to these claims. As with anything I listen to all information and consider it carefully. I do understand your reluctance however to put anything on this board and have it shot down. I have read a number of threads here and most of them have turned into nothing more than slinging matches and posturing.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby Ayko » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:02 am

Brendan72 wrote:

Given it has been some eighteen months since the above post I would be interested in hearing what your friend has to say in regards to these claims. As with anything I listen to all information and consider it carefully. I do understand your reluctance however to put anything on this board and have it shot down. I have read a number of threads here and most of them have turned into nothing more than slinging matches and posturing.

No argument there. In my own defence, having myself fallen prey to such silliness in the past, I will add that it has gotten better since 'you-know-who' hasn't mixed in the discussions anymore (lately). Hopefully, it/we will continue to improve, or recognize any immaturity at the border and shut ourselves the heck up and/or ignore it.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion