I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:26 am

Why isn't the murdering bastard dead by now?

Or was the lying moron just full of his usual bulls***?

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:31 am

Don't believe anything Ronnie says.

User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:50 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Don't believe anything Ronnie says.
If Ronnie told me water is wet I would still double check.

;)

machetespeghetti
Amityville Member
Posts: 11

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by machetespeghetti » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:59 pm

I heard he had syphilis =P just throwing that out there

machetespeghetti
Amityville Member
Posts: 11

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by machetespeghetti » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Never mind idk where I thought I saw that

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
Posts: 163

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:47 pm

he seems to be on opiates daily for chronic pain that he received from the beatings he's had throughout his prison term- from jail guards to fellow inmates. I say good for him, serves him right. I think it would be even more fun to one day tell him he isn't getting any oxycontin, and seeing the horrible withdrawal that would ensue (and let me tell you, opiate withdrawl is HELL. You wish you were dead)... still would be nothing compared to what he did to his family...

and still chicks seem to dig this rat-faced creep the same way they dig Manson

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 am

Ronnie has indicated he has liver problems. But he still is around, so it's probably another lie he has told.

machetespeghetti
Amityville Member
Posts: 11

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by machetespeghetti » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 am


User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:07 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:he seems to be on opiates daily for chronic pain that he received from the beatings he's had throughout his prison term- from jail guards to fellow inmates. I say good for him, serves him right. I think it would be even more fun to one day tell him he isn't getting any oxycontin, and seeing the horrible withdrawal that would ensue (and let me tell you, opiate withdrawl is HELL. You wish you were dead)... still would be nothing compared to what he did to his family...

and still chicks seem to dig this rat-faced creep the same way they dig Manson

Forget Jodie the pig, the Red Room or the hooded figure... The biggest Amityville mystery is what the hell do these women see in Ronnie!

The lazy ass, selfish, druggy piece of crap who murdered his family, is a pathological liar with zero remorse for his actions. Has tried to put the blame on just about anyone as long as it's not him, including his mother and sister. Has absolutely zero chance of ever leaving prison alive.

Sounds like a real catch!

:shock:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:13 am

so why you waste time writing about him?
FIRE THAT THING UP!

User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Ronnie has indicated he has liver problems. But he still is around, so it's probably another lie he has told.
Considering his history of constant lying, I think it could be all lies. If not, well... nobody can blame us for doubting it.

Maybe he hopes people will feel sorry for him. I know I won't, that's for sure.

I didn't feel sorry for Susan Atkins when she was dying of brain cancer in prison. I didn't feel anything at all for her. Just like she admitted she didn't feel anything for Sharon Tate as she pleaded for her life and her unborn baby's.

User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 am

Bodie_Rose wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:so why you waste time writing about him?
Why do people "waste time" writing about Hitler or Charles Manson?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:41 am

because they have nothing to do with there lives but live in the past.
FIRE THAT THING UP!

User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 am

jimmysmokes wrote:because they have nothing to do with there lives but live in the past.
No offense, but why are YOU "wasting time" posting in a thread about Ronnie? Don't you have anything better to do?

I have an interest in the past, it's called History. Lots of people "waste time" writing about the past, like HISTORIANS for example.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:27 am

you asked the question, I gave you an answer. don't like it then tough.
FIRE THAT THING UP!

User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:40 am

jimmysmokes wrote:you asked the question, I gave you an answer. don't like it then tough.
I don't understand your logic. You complain about people wasting time writing about the past as you put it. Yet you appear to be wasting your own time just as much if not more than you claim I am.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9686
Contact:

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Yeah...
jimmysmokes wrote:because they have nothing to do with there lives but live in the past.
...so why are you on this forum then, lol.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:39 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Yeah...
jimmysmokes wrote:because they have nothing to do with there lives but live in the past.
...so why are you on this forum then, lol.
to expose yours and others hypocrisy
FIRE THAT THING UP!

User avatar
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict
Posts: 155

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:40 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Yeah...
jimmysmokes wrote:because they have nothing to do with there lives but live in the past.
...so why are you on this forum then, lol.
to expose yours and others hypocrisy
So says the person who is actually demonstrating hypocrisy. funny.

I find this quote pretty appropriate:

"I would find it difficult to waste this guy's time any more efficiently than he is doing his own, frankly."
- Jack Dee, British Comedian

machetespeghetti
Amityville Member
Posts: 11

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by machetespeghetti » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:47 pm


User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Post by TigresMeow » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:24 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Yeah...
jimmysmokes wrote:because they have nothing to do with there lives but live in the past.
...so why are you on this forum then, lol.
to expose yours and others hypocrisy

Expose our hypocrisy? This should be interesting.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

Post Reply