I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: I thought Ronnie was supposed to be "terminally ill?"

Postby scipio-USMC » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:34 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Yeah...
jimmysmokes wrote:because they have nothing to do with there lives but live in the past.

...so why are you on this forum then, lol.

to expose yours and others hypocrisy

All you have demonstrated to date is that you are ignorant and quite unintelligent.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby kathyM » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:24 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kathyM
Princess

Postby quotestheraven » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:58 pm

I believe Ronnie is supposed to have Hep C which you can live with for quite a long time with treatment.
quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:06 am

though smart enough to figure out who you are scipio, and others too. just call him simple fi
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Bodie_Rose » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 am

jimmysmokes wrote:though smart enough to figure out who you are scipio, and others too. just call him simple fi

Is it just me... or does this sentence make absolutely no sense?
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:02 am

jimmysmokes wrote:though smart enough to figure out who you are scipio, and others too. just call him simple fi

You are not as smart as you think, Basilone is simply a friend of mine. If you actually were as smart as you think then you would have realized he is the friend who I referred to who also got banned from Ryan's website. Many of my friends are also former (and some current) Marines that is just so hard to imagine since Marines don't associate with one another or stick together....oh wait we do!

Since I am on Martindale and don't want my family, coworkers or friends harrassed I don't use my real name when I post on message boards or the like and never will. The only name that I reveal is my first name and since there are so many Johns out there (there are 7 of us where I currently work) it is not as if that is a big hint.

On the History channel I actually left enough clues that if someone dug they could have figured out my identity. None of my opponents put the clues together and those posts are now gone as the entire Forum was deleted. Thus you have no hope in hell of figuring out my real identity.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby Bodie_Rose » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 am

scipio-USMC wrote:

You are not as smart as you think, Basilone is simply a friend of mine. If you actually were as smart as you think then you would have realized he is the friend who I referred to who also got banned from Ryan's website. Many of my friends are also former (and some current) Marines that is just so hard to imagine since Marines don't associate with one another or stick together....oh wait we do!

Since I am on Martindale and don't want my family, coworkers or friends harrassed I don't use my real name when I post on message boards or the like and never will. The only name that I reveal is my first name and since there are so many Johns out there (there are 7 of us where I currently work) it is not as if that is a big hint.

On the History channel I actually left enough clues that if someone dug they could have figured out my identity. None of my opponents put the clues together and those posts are now gone as the entire Forum was deleted. Thus you have no hope in hell of figuring out my real identity.

You could be Barack Obama for all I know lol. Why does your identity seem to matter to this guy?
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Postby scipio-USMC » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:24 pm

Bodie_Rose wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:

You could be Barack Obama for all I know lol. Why does your identity seem to matter to this guy?

Ryan has been trying to figure out my identity so he could harrass me and my friends. That is his playbook. Some were hoping i woudl show up at the Beneath the Sea screening so they could get an idea who I am. Since Katzenbach can't effectively attack the substantive points his opponents make instead he launches personal attacks such as attacking Dan for filing for bankruptcy though he did as well so he is a hypocrite on top of liar, insecure mental midget and all his other problems.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby Bodie_Rose » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:51 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
Ryan has been trying to figure out my identity so he could harrass me and my friends. That is his playbook. Some were hoping i woudl show up at the Beneath the Sea screening so they could get an idea who I am. Since Katzenbach can't effectively attack the substantive points his opponents make instead he launches personal attacks such as attacking Dan for filing for bankruptcy though he did as well so he is a hypocrite on top of liar, insecure mental midget and all his other problems.

Ok I get it now. I don't pay much attention to Katzenbach but he's obviously a nasty piece of work.

I'm beginning to see why jimmysmokes flipped his lid because someone dared to call Ronnie out for being a lying child murdering bastard.
Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Postby GhostHuntress » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:12 pm

Bodie_Rose wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:Don't believe anything Ronnie says.

If Ronnie told me water is wet I would still double check.

;)

Same, to be honest.
"They're here!" - Carol Anne, Poltergeist.
GhostHuntress
Amityville Member

Postby Geenahgee1974 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:03 pm

sickness is to good for him. I hope he lives another 50 years. I hope he dreams every night about his murdered family. He deserves hell. Death is to kind for him.
Geenahgee1974
Amityville Member

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion