SGT. DEFEO

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby jimmysmokes » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:11 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
horsysauce wrote:Jimmy writes some good pieces on here. Wouldn't want to be on his enemy list though! lol
Yeah haha.. we've clashed before, but at least he isn't VictoriaPrinciples! She is just a whole boatload of PMS. Totally uncivil the way she attacks without provocation.. like a cobra


she's just mad because she found nothing on her visit to the house awhile back. being a believer, she takes it out on us...
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby Ayko » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:31 am

jimmysmokes wrote:she's just mad because she found nothing on her visit to the house awhile back. being a believer, she takes it out on us...

She gotta' let it out on somebody. Better you than me.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby jimmysmokes » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:05 am

and dont forget sherbetto. i have to carry the weight.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:17 am

jimmysmokes wrote:according to one source, mike ordered the hit on big Ronnie. that's interesting and frightening at the same time.



And what source may that be, Jimmie?
Last edited by Victoria Principles on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:13 am

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:22 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:that's not true about a recurring theme among Italian families being incest.. I mean maybe back in the old country but certainly not here. I live in a city that has more Italians than anyone else, and I can tell you that's just not true about incest being a recurring theme with them



How would you know if it went on or not. Most people don't admit that they commit incest or even deny doing it (because it would cause people to think they did it when they deny it)?
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:13 am

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Because if incest was THAT prevalent, for sure there would be some people coming forward (even if only a small percentage of total victims) and it would get into the public realm, the news media, and there would be court cases and charges

Other than your odd random incest story (which usually is not confined to a specific cultural background) there has been nothing involving Italians and incest in the news in my region for decades. I live in a high populated region, outside toronto, with a huge amount of Italians and europeans. There are definitely more mafia stories in our local news than incest stories.
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:24 pm

About 10 years ago we did have an incident about 5 mins from my house where an Italian lady had her husband murdered by hitmen at their home- that was quite crazy!
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby jimmysmokes » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:05 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Because if incest was THAT prevalent, for sure there would be some people coming forward (even if only a small percentage of total victims) and it would get into the public realm, the news media, and there would be court cases and charges

Other than your odd random incest story (which usually is not confined to a specific cultural background) there has been nothing involving Italians and incest in the news in my region for decades. I live in a high populated region, outside toronto, with a huge amount of Italians and europeans. There are definitely more mafia stories in our local news than incest stories.


maybe that's because they accept it as a family thing
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby Geenahgee1974 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:51 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:I wonder the same thing too

Big Mike visited Ronnie in prison and beat him up pretty badly once if I am not mistaken. But didn't he also give Butch a hug during his trial and said "The truth will set you free?"

I would have just disowned him and had him beaten in prison. Mike could have easily arranged it with his connections

WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THE STORY THAT THE GRANDFATHER BEAT BUTCH, UP? DO YOU MAKE THINGS UP AS YOU GO ALONG?
Geenahgee1974
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group