SGT. DEFEO

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: SGT. DEFEO

Postby jimmysmokes » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:44 pm

how would you know? you live with them? besides, it's known fact now that studies show that incest is higher and greater risk to happen in larger families.

ayko said well! them Italians are known for beating their wives & kids anyway. abuse runs ramparto in crazy italiano.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby horsysauce » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 pm

LOL!
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:11 pm

I am almost fairly certain, with a degree of confidence, that domestic violence or child abuse is not limited to one group albeit socioeconomic, cultural or religious.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby jimmysmokes » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Brendan72 wrote:I am almost fairly certain, with a degree of confidence, that domestic violence or child abuse is not limited to one group albeit socioeconomic, cultural or religious.

https://www.rt.com/news/domestic-violence-italy-hot/
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:how would you know? you live with them? besides, it's known fact now that studies show that incest is higher and greater risk to happen in larger families.

ayko said well! them Italians are known for beating their wives & kids anyway. abuse runs ramparto in crazy italiano.

Ayko wrote:Ronnie's great uncle, Pete DeFeo, was Capo in the Genovese Mafia clan. Everyone here knows that and everyone knows that immediate family intimacy is a common practice among the Mafia...

...but not just in Italy. Anyway, most people know that there has been an international alliance (if you can call it that) of Mafia over the last couple of decades meaning that the chinese Mafia basically rule. Please don't twist my words around as if I was talking about Italians (or chinese or any other culture) in General, or as if I claimed Italians are proned to home violence. I never claimed that! Wake up pot heads!
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Brendan72 wrote:I am almost fairly certain, with a degree of confidence, that domestic violence or child abuse is not limited to one group albeit socioeconomic, cultural or religious.

Thank-you Brendan72. My Sentiments too.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:

https://www.rt.com/news/domestic-violence-italy-hot/

This article refers to Italy only, and not the world as a whole and in addition to this it seems to highlight the victim blaming mentality which is not just isolated to any one group but is commonplace with abusers: it is someone else's fault not mine, she should do what I say and I wouldn't hit her; it is space aliens or the ghost of Elvis making me do it.

It is the kind of mentality (most prominent in a lot of males, not all) a recent example being the Canadian judge who while residing over a rape trial, asked the victim why she didn't close her legs. Before you ask me how does the issue of rape come into the equation, well it is a form of abuse and the attitude towards the victim is much the same.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby jimmysmokes » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:09 am

FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:57 am

Ayko wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:how would you know? you live with them? besides, it's known fact now that studies show that incest is higher and greater risk to happen in larger families.

Ayko wrote:Ronnie's great uncle, Pete DeFeo, was Capo in the Genovese Mafia clan. Everyone here knows that and everyone knows that immediate family intimacy is a common practice among the Mafia...

...but not just in Italy. Anyway, most people know that there has been an international alliance (if you can call it that) of Mafia over the last couple of decades meaning that the chinese Mafia basically rule. Please don't twist my words around as if I was talking about Italians (or chinese or any other culture) in General, or as if I claimed Italians are proned to home violence. I never claimed that! Wake up pot heads!

naw, you're just the imbecile that claimed you were in the military then got your arse handed to you on a plate!

the only one playing twister here is (once again) you...
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:49 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:naw, you're just the imbecile that claimed you were in the military then got your arse handed to you on a plate!

the only one playing twister here is (once again) you...

I didn't mean it like that. Man, don't get all wired out over nothing. I know you were exaggerating my message as I did yours. Try valium for a change and relax lol.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Valium? hell if I could get prescribed that I'd coast through my day a happy camper
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:15 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Valium? hell if I could get prescribed that I'd coast through my day a happy camper

You think jimmysmokes could even handle it, though? :think:
At least it might get him to stop doing this: :breakdance:
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:21 pm

JimmySmokes is an alright guy. If I didn't have a criminal record for bs drug offences and could legally enter the United States from Canada, you would probably find me and Jimmy smoking one outside your English-As-A-Second Language school.
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:46 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:JimmySmokes is an alright guy. If I didn't have a criminal record for bs drug offences and could legally enter the United States from Canada, you would probably find me and Jimmy smoking one outside your English-As-A-Second Language school.

No problem here with that or him. All in good fun here.
I myself am tapering down from (daily) hash smoking to once a week or less right now after dispensing of cola, alcohol, tobacco (the roughest), salt, eggs, and meat. Sisters snowballed me with the 'it is a Family Principle now (one day after I got out of jail) and you are part of the family aren't you, Ayko?!' After six months of feuding she had the snowball on line to a snow boulder, and then an avalanche if need be. But I ain't going there so, what is a man to do?! Five years later, now amphatemine must go, marijuana is gone (only hash as I taper down), coffee is out as I (this moment while writing this) enjoy one of my last ten or so cups, and for some I reason I suddenly got weird cravings for Cottage Cheese and jam on bread in the Mornings, a new one for me. In any case, I've seen it all so, its all good.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:10 pm

ayko, you're a tough one to figure? guess you weren't kiddin when you told me to be careful on what i wish for. boy did i get hit! :silenced:
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Ayko wrote:
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:JimmySmokes is an alright guy. If I didn't have a criminal record for bs drug offences and could legally enter the United States from Canada, you would probably find me and Jimmy smoking one outside your English-As-A-Second Language school.

No problem here with that or him. All in good fun here.
I myself am tapering down from (daily) hash smoking to once a week or less right now after dispensing of cola, alcohol, tobacco (the roughest), salt, eggs, and meat. Sisters snowballed me with the 'it is a Family Principle now (one day after I got out of jail) and you are part of the family aren't you, Ayko?!' After six months of feuding she had the snowball on line to a snow boulder, and then an avalanche if need be. But I ain't going there so, what is a man to do?! Five years later, now amphatemine must go, marijuana is gone (only hash as I taper down), coffee is out as I (this moment while writing this) enjoy one of my last ten or so cups, and for some I reason I suddenly got weird cravings for Cottage Cheese and jam on bread in the Mornings, a new one for me. In any case, I've seen it all so, its all good.

and if you get morning cravings after whacking out your entire family, you can always try and egg cream and muffin before going off for a hard days work!

sgt. defeo atten hup
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:51 pm

now you're talking! besides, you don't have to worry about firing that thing up out here in Colorado.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby horsysauce » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Jimmy writes some good pieces on here. Wouldn't want to be on his enemy list though! lol
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 am

horsysauce wrote:Jimmy writes some good pieces on here. Wouldn't want to be on his enemy list though! lol
Yeah haha.. we've clashed before, but at least he isn't VictoriaPrinciples! She is just a whole boatload of PMS. Totally uncivil the way she attacks without provocation.. like a cobra
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:59 am

jimmysmokes wrote:ayko, you're a tough one to figure?

Only if you cannot look me in the eyes and shake my hand.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:02 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Yeah haha.. we've clashed before, but at least he isn't VictoriaPrinciples! She is just a whole boatload of PMS. Totally uncivil the way she attacks without provocation.. like a cobra

She is not uncivilized or prone to attacks (unless you view them as such) and you always know where you stand with her.
Yea, that's what I like about her, like a (queen) cobra!
Ayko
Amityville Addict

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion