My Mother, Geraldine has died.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 am

Ok.....figured the image thing out. P.S.....I will post one more image. This is to show the ACTUAL damages Katty and my mother and siblings sued me for.
Last edited by PeterPisani on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:33 am

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 am

http://a38i.imgup.net/20160824_12f3e.jpg

Count the commas.....no decimals. All of this was going on as my woman lay dying. So for those who like to remind me Geraldine was my Mother, go sue your kid for 4 BILLION, for telling the truth. Then get your other kids to play along......but as I stated at the outset, she is dead and it is a very conflicting thought process I have gone thru over this codswallop.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:59 am

Beetsie wrote:It is called supposition . Now , that is what you all have been doing when it comes to Peter's sister here for YEARS . If Peter was spending time with Ryan , it is only logical that the production would be discussed .

Your logic is flawed, and Stephanies monetary disposition with case number is up. Tell me again about showing Stephanie didn't know about the lies, :) silly dilly :), or didn't want money.

But lemmy guess.....I called my people in the fed court system and had all this rigged. (Pacer exists. Ask Ryan)

Ang btw, allowing Ryan to file on your behalf as my HALF sister is not only perjury, but also shows Stephanie CLAIMING to be Defeos daughter.......just a thought next time stephs kids need school books that my dad pays for as she screams she had nothing to do with any of it. :wall:
Last edited by PeterPisani on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:18 am

Beetsie wrote:I would like to point out another little something . Peter , you call me a stalker , when I bring up facts about when you and your sister were children living with the Pisani's . YOU however seem to be sharing things here that allegedly are happening currently in her life . I nor you sister speak of your life now , only the info you share publicly . But you seem to know very personal things about her . LIke when you bring up that she has "no teeth like our mother " . Are you stalking her ? I also want to inform you , that once we found out who had been feeding you information . It was decided , that no matter what , ALL TIES with your source are now cut .

I also want to say that when you first started your attacks on your sister here in 2011 . She called your father in an effort to get you to leave her be . He told your sister to be quiet and keep her head down . To ignore it and Peter would stop . He has always advised her to never ever speak publicly , any where at any time . But here you are STILL 5 years later . . Yet he obviously has no problem with you Peter running your mouth . In fact we believe he is one of your biggest sources of personal information about your sister . The little he knew he shared with you so you could come here and harass her . What does that say ? Who does that ? But then again we are speaking about a man who washed his hands of a 12 year old girl , simply gave up . So we cannot be surprised by this . The very last link in the chain is now broken .

He gave up because she was drug addled, rubbing the skin off her arms with erasures, and was deemed a person in need of supervision, so she moved in with my Mother. Just in time for the amityville horse :) flower :) to start. If he was so bad as a father maybe its time for him to stop helping Stephanie. Since she legally declared herself a Defeo in a court case and all. Just a thought.

The thing that makes your sister and I feel better .. is that we know the truth . We also know that there will come a time where you will be accountable for what you have destroyed . The people you maliciously went after like a predator and attacked . There will be no acceptable excuse , the same rules apply to EVERYONE , including me including your sister and your entire family . There will be no one to come to the rescue , no one to pay restitution for any one else . We all will be accountable for what we have done or not done in this world to make it a better place for each other . Well.... unless you are a Christian of course . You are a good little catholic boy Peter .. have you gone to confession ? According to their beliefs , if you die with out confession your sins and doing penance you go to purgatory . Then you have to wait for people to pray for you and for your sins to get out and go to heaven . Don't worry Peter , I am sure your family will pray for you . Your great big loving family , all your aunts and uncles and cousins .. all of them .
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:54 pm

He roped Roxanne Kaplan into this too?

I wonder if she had to chip in with the legal fees, when they were trying to sue you for...

PeterPisani wrote:4 BILLION

:shock: :shock: :shock:
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby PeterPisani » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:34 am

There are many names Kattyboy tossed around in his lawsuit. And the number 4.5 Billion can be seen on pacer, and I made sure docket numbers were on the pics I posted. Damn, for all the :) silly dilly :) I do have an interesting story to tell, lol.

I must assume that since one of the reasons I was sued was for " monetary compensation due to unearned revenue loss" katty and the kids either had an amazing blunder in their lawsuits financials OR they expected this 5 part trilogy to be valued as worth nearly the same amount Disney paid for Star Wars.

This from the guy who was gonna show us ALL. Never forget, this forum was harrassed way before I showed up by my family and Katty.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:02 am

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_ ... f5eab.html

Beetsie wrote:Look guys , this thread is about Peter . No need to continue to go over and over and over all the information that has been posted here over and over again . The new news is Peter and this horrific loss of his beloved mother . Really boys , stay on topic here .

As far as judging other people's moral compass Scip , you need to understand that you have no place to do that . NONE, you have no clue what is truly in any one else's heart . All people make bad decisions , not every one is as public as some may be , but there is no one free from making mistakes in their life that hurt others . There is however a difference when an all out , unwarranted attack is launched and the barrage of hell fire does not end even after people died . If you feel Scip that you have the position and authority to cast a judgment on the personal lives of these people , again that speaks to your level of intellect . The fact that you continue to come at me as well as those in Geraldine's family , whom by the way you know nothing about with ad hominem attacks again , speaks to the scope of not only your intellect but your humanity . Do you realize how you come over offering sympathy to Peter and calling his mother trash in the same sentence . If you truly cared about Peter's feelings , instead of "looking smart" you would grasp that at this moment , that was heartless of you . Of course unless Peter truly does not care , and Is just hear for the egogasim of attention he may receive from you all here at the FAQ . Again , your choice of wordage shines poorly on you

So you were introduced to Geraldine Sherbert ? When did you sit down and speak with her ? You had a formal interview with her ? Also I have scoured the internet and I have been unable to find where Geraldine actually stated that she had another son named Micheal . I know she has a grandson by that name .
I never spoke of Geraldine's love for her only son , I spoke of his love for her . Please read before you start coming at me in this thread with rando Geraldine tidbits . You took my sentence out of it's original context .

You all seem to be over looking the fact that these are all human beings , Peter included . The fact that he came here to look for sympathy in my opinion is vile . The fact that you are giving it to him furthers the fact that this board is not really about truth . Because truth is , Life is short , and loving people unconditionally for who they are is all that counts in life when it comes to family . Peter chose to hate his mother very publicly . He mocked her and did way more and stepped over every line there is on the planet when it came to his mother . He did it publicly , there is no guessing to it . You here fueled him and are all a factor in what ever pain he may be going through right now . Peter absolutely knows every thing he said and did . I absolutely expect him to keep his head down as he endures what he must . If you all here want to continue to carry a flag for him be my guest . Honestly it is sight to see

So, as far as moral compass' s go, I wonder what Steph was charged with and why her lawyer Ryan Katzenbach advised her to not show up for court? And uhm.....Geraldines family is my family and I know LOTS. So anyway, to date I have proven everything up rather well. But those with warrants for their arrest should NOT lie in public. Google exists. Love ya Steph!

P.S. Mom WAS trash. She robbed b my Dad, Grandparents, Kidnapped us( and used a pic from that time as her "Jersey mob" story and lets not forget Gerald Gates is IN the picture! ) Ididnt even GET INTO her her bigamy, car theft, multiple frauds commited and her whole depo stating she made it all up...and let me remind you that ANYONE has the AUTHORITY to judge those who try to make money from books and movies. So lets ponder that connundrum as we look at And FYI....I KNOW mom had a bunch of letters from Defeo, and you must be bad at the google web. When ya make up a past in every medium that exists, yer bound to get tangled in the webs we weaved. Especially when Mother didnt fill all the players in on the deets.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:07 am

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truth/ebay.htm

P.P.S Michael selling letters on Ebay. Yanno, my fake bro? Like my fake uncles and mob ties? (And as I stated before, MICHAEL is my nephews name. Who lived with MY MOTHER.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 am

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truth/michaelwho.html

Beetsy must have learned her research skills at Katcos casa dey buck buck.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:21 am

http://y38i.imgup.net/M67d97.gif

Osuna said he was real, My mother said he was real. He also said YOU, my easily duped sister were NOT. Poof! You are negated by Osuna and Mom.....so keep beating your chest Steph. Yer in too deep and you all can't research for squat. All I did was type in Osuna Defeo Son Geraldine Michael. Those key words. Now......any questions? And make sure and look at ALL the links Beasty, whisper, Steph, whoever you are today. Also, does anyone know my Mothers REAL last name? Fill me in if you do, since none of her kids do.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion