My Mother, Geraldine has died.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Beetsie wrote:Peter , you came here first and began attacking . Starting in May of 2011 . ( Isure did) Next, you have no clue who this is .(Dont care. ) Your sister also has emails dating even farther back from you contacting her on FB .(Thats nice) Remember the one you sent her that started out with "Google your name " ? We made sure we printed that one in particular out ... can you guess why ? (Uhm, because you expect me to be my typical self, and beat you)

So when someone voices an opinion , on a public forum about something you said and did publicly you think you have grounds to sue ?(I have grounds to sue all of them. Its called a counter suit.) How far you think your gonna get with that being as I said this was started by you .(Far enough to change my whole families life. Because of you, Stephanies family, as well as Stacy, Jill, and anyone else who ever tried to hurt me.) You also have threatened your sister and her family here publicly on this forum .( I have threatened the exact same treatment I received. Karma.) You posted her address as well as her children's names who at the time were minors .(That never happened. Please provide a screen shot) This is only what you have done here that we have screen saved from here for the last almost 5 years .(By all means, sue me) This does not include as I have said , everything that you did on facebook , from ALL of your fake profiles and the public pages you made as well .(You mean like Stephs fake ones? I had good reason. IT KEPT ME SAFE FROM PSYCHOS LIKE YOU. Still do it in fact) O and the garbage you were posting on Craigs List in the Rants and Rave section .( I have no clue what your speaking about, but this would be GREAT to read!) All of which has caused much invasion on her personal privacy .(You mean MORE than being in movies and books. So you really think you have a suit ? Hilarious .(Oh, I have WAY more than a suit. LAWYER UP)
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Why do you keep threatening to sue me Peter . You have no suit . What do you think you have to sue me on ? What grounds ? You do not even know who I am . You are mind blowing . When you find a lawyer , that does not laugh in your face you let me know . See , you are seething with anger . You do not like the fact that I have come here and exposed you . I have not lied , I have not called names . I have not threatened you or your family with CPS or to Get Even . This is a public forum , refer to the rules . If any one can get sued it is you . You have projected everything on to me , who ever you think I am . I do not have to tell you either . No one here really uses their real name . Except you , again you wanted to make sure you got the attention of everyone here . Believing that you could immediately command FULL attention because you are "Peter Pisani , son of Geraldine Gates " announcing your presence like some baron . PU LEASE . Seriously . Thing is I know you are full of shizzle . I know the truth , your sister knows the truth and YOU know the truth. Your WHOLE family knows the truth .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Well gosh, you are either an INSANE STALKER, or My Sister. Anything in America is actionable in a civil suit. The trick is proving it. You have given me more than enough gold for my interview with Sergeant Hoffamn down at E.P.D. You are not a family member, refuse to tell me who you are, and I am scared of someone with blatantly deranged yet very close memories from my BIRTH. So yeah....pretty actionable, Criminally and Civilly.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:39 am

Beetsie wrote:Why do you keep threatening to sue me Peter . You have no suit . What do you think you have to sue me on ? What grounds ? You do not even know who I am . You are mind blowing . When you find a lawyer , that does not laugh in your face you let me know . See , you are seething with anger . You do not like the fact that I have come here and exposed you . I have not lied , I have not called names . I have not threatened you or your family with CPS or to Get Even . This is a public forum , refer to the rules . If any one can get sued it is you . You have projected everything on to me , who ever you think I am . I do not have to tell you either . No one here really uses their real name . Except you , again you wanted to make sure you got the attention of everyone here . Believing that you could immediately command FULL attention because you are "Peter Pisani , son of Geraldine Gates " announcing your presence like some baron . PU LEASE . Seriously . Thing is I know you are full of shizzle . I know the truth , your sister knows the truth and YOU know the truth. Your WHOLE family knows the truth .



Yes, they do know the truth. My dad signed an affidavit, My mom signed an affidavit. Stating she lied.

So, yes....I am aware of the truth. Its you idiots who keep fighting and telling me we all know the truth.

So, whats the truth about my Mom, Siblings and Defeo? NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT MY PAST. I am not an Amityville Icon like Mom and Steph.


I dont know who you are, but what did you expose? And CPS was used against me in 2011. As well as Police, And finally a doomed lawsuit. So, even if you ARE NOT Stephanie, your IP is going to endicott PD at 11 am. Because you scare me with your intimate knowledge of my life, but insist you werent IN my life. So yer a 3rd person bully font? Yes, thats a fair assesment.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:30 am

Throwing names around from your local PD is a joke really . You have nothing for a civil lawsuit . You have done 10x more libel here on this forum as well as facebook and private emails . What did your local PD say about all the threats in your post ? He over looked them? He over looked all the name calling you did ? . I did not write anything here that is sturdy enough for a civil suit and you know that . Remember Peter we have screen saves and emails from you dating back to 2009 . You also have to consider the fact that this is a forum where people are free to speak their mind so long as they are not abusive ... I posted the rules . I am well within the guidelines . You however are not . Your sister had to endure your rants and garbage posts full of lies here on this forum since May of 2011 . You are having a tantrum over me coming here and saying .. Uh .. wait a minute .. Peter is lying and I can prove it . See that is all it is . I called you out and you are angry . You are angry over the fact that you have no control of the situation . The fact that you think you can say what you please about your sister due to your incorrect guidance and information when it comes to knowing exactly what Public Figure and Public Domain mean . Who ever is advising you is wrong .

What about you and your intimate knowledge of your sister ? Posting that she is mentally ill and all the other lies ... I spoke about HER not you . When you spouted out a lie , I corrected you . It is not intimate knowledge . I also told you I have emails from you dating back to 2009 .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:41 am

You need to think Peter , you have posted her childrens names here . Her place of residence , her job location . You have made Meme 's on Rants and Raves and facebook pages . You have sent her emails with her SS number in it , I mean I can go on and on . Think ... what other things have you said and posted . You can throw your threats around , but trust me .. you will get no where .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby BooshaGirl » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:57 am

Can someone shut this thread down? Please? Peter, we all have pasts....and because of this back-and-forth thing going on...I realize what a mess your childhood was. I believe you. I believe IN you. YOu'll get through this. Just take the higher road...even when it's difficult because people keep antagonizing you. You can make peace for yourself in your own heart/mind....so don't ever feel guilty about things left unsaid/undone on earth. A true "higher power" knows your heart AND the truth. Just live on, brother. Keep smiling. Come over my house for Thanksgiving....we'll treat you like a family member SHOULD be treated. Heck, my parents are dead, but I'll adopt you as my baby brother...how about that?
User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:25 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:13 am

BooshaGirl wrote:Can someone shut this thread down? Please? Peter, we all have pasts....and because of this back-and-forth thing going on...I realize what a mess your childhood was. I believe you. I believe IN you. YOu'll get through this. Just take the higher road...even when it's difficult because people keep antagonizing you. You can make peace for yourself in your own heart/mind....so don't ever feel guilty about things left unsaid/undone on earth. A true "higher power" knows your heart AND the truth. Just live on, brother. Keep smiling. Come over my house for Thanksgiving....we'll treat you like a family member SHOULD be treated. Heck, my parents are dead, but I'll adopt you as my baby brother...how about that?



That is excellent advice , maybe this time he will be in a place where he can hear these words and actually TRY . Don't be too sad Boosha . Peter has talked repeatedly about his amazing family . He will not be alone .

You are so right about a "Higher Power" or what ever one wants to call what ever it is . The heart and the truth is known and we all are accountable for ourselves and how we lived our lives . Most importantly how we treated each other . What we did for and to help each other . As well as the things we did to inflict pain and misery on people intentional or otherwise . That is a great reminder .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby TigresMeow » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Actually that is only true to a point, Beetsie. If someone is a Christian and asks for forgiveness, they can be forgiven anything and everything as long as they are truly sorry. And you must also remember your own actions in this thread.

P.S. I am still waiting for proof of what you say about Peter. I don't think it's going to happen.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 pm

TigresMeow wrote:Actually that is only true to a point, Beetsie. If someone is a Christian and asks for forgiveness, they can be forgiven anything and everything as long as they are truly sorry. And you must also remember your own actions in this thread.

P.S. I am still waiting for proof of what you say about Peter. I don't think it's going to happen.


Yea , that apply's if you follow any ritualistic religious programming , Which I do not . I also do not believe in Karma . However I do believe that the physics of Newton's Third Law apply to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. I know exactly what I said here in this thread . See , when some one says something that hurts, or offends us , it does not mean that it is not a truth . Most generally truth hurts . Truth told to some one who has lived in denial , or cognitive dissonance will cause huge emotional out bursts and usually trigger threats . When some one has chosen to believe something that is not true , it is not easy to hear truth . We also tend to filter what we read and hear through our own filter , and a lot of times we carry tremendous childhood wounds that effect every thing . People usually feel sorry for people who they know have a lot of baggage and end up doing them more harm then good . They enable them in many ways , bail them out of trouble all the time and clean up after them constantly because they feel bad or have guilt about what that person had to deal with . BUT in actuality as I said it does more harm then good . That person becomes emotionally unstable , they are impatient , aggressive and cannot handle stress and usually have addiction issues . They also tend to feel entitled and become narcissistic

So , what proof are you looking for that Peter is a Liar ? What proof do YOU have he is telling the truth . He comes on here talking about all the money his sister made . So .. show me the proof . Show me how he has backed himself up with something OTHER then Public Documents and his own say so . I am more then willing to upload photos and screen saves .. What in particular do you need me to prove ? That he was fully aware and on board and knew all about Ryans Documentary . That he visited with him at Gerri's home as well as going down to the City and celebrating being in production ? SO what do you think Peter said when he was asked about his sister . Or do you think that they did not speak about it AT ALL when they were together . Remember , Peter lived with Gerri , all this he already admitted . SO .. his own admission is not proof enough ?
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Also Tiger , if you noticed .. I am not the one who brought up a "Higher Power"
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Exsecratio » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:17 pm

However I do believe that the physics of Newton's Third Law apply to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.


err sorry to rain on that one Beets :) but the third law only applies to physical forces. It's one of the few laws of Physics and ThermoDynamics that has never been challenged :)

cheers

Dave (<------ the Pedantic Nuclear Physicist)
Exsecratio
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:59 am

I'm sure Beetsie would like to challenge it in the courts, Dave...

So lawyer up!
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:38 am

I never stated how much if any cash s\he made. I said she is Complicit in a lie. If she didnt at least get paid she is a moron. Whe still gave/ is giving consent for the use of her name and Image. (Her name in the lawsuit.) Reading comprehension, kid.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:41 am

"So , what proof are you looking for that Peter is a Liar ? What proof do YOU have he is telling the truth . He comes on here talking about all the money his sister made . So .. show me the proof . Show me how he has backed himself up with something OTHER then Public Documents and his own say so . I am more then willing to upload photos and screen saves .. What in particular do you need me to prove ? That he was fully aware and on board and knew all about Ryans Documentary . That he visited with him at Gerri's home as well as going down to the City and celebrating being in production ? SO what do you think Peter said when he was asked about his sister . Or do you think that they did not speak about it AT ALL when they were together . Remember , Peter lived with Gerri , all this he already admitted . SO .. his own admission is not proof enough ?


The one time I met Katzenbach, I was living in HARRISON NY, North of Chapaqua. Mom could NEVER afford to live there. Your reading comprehension sucks.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby TigresMeow » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:00 am

In my younger days, if someone was footing the bill so I could go and have a few drinks, I would definitely be there. So what's the point about Peter partying on Ryan's dime? Was Ryan unhappy that he didn't get the info from Peter that he wanted after footing the bill for alcohol? I don't know why this keeps getting brought up unless Ryan is watching this whole thread.

It has been proven that Geraldine did not know Ronnie or his family before the murders. So why is Stephanie's paternity even a question anymore.

I will take public documents as proof over a screen shot any day. Screen shots can be altered. Also, just because someone says something is true doesn't necessarily make it true.

Also, it seems you started posting here, Beetsie, as soon as Peter made the thread about his mom. Why is that? To stir things up maybe? Seems a bit sketchy that you post when Stephanie's name is mentioned.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:10 am

PeterPisani wrote:"So , what proof are you looking for that Peter is a Liar ? What proof do YOU have he is telling the truth . He comes on here talking about all the money his sister made . So .. show me the proof . Show me how he has backed himself up with something OTHER then Public Documents and his own say so . I am more then willing to upload photos and screen saves .. What in particular do you need me to prove ? That he was fully aware and on board and knew all about Ryans Documentary . That he visited with him at Gerri's home as well as going down to the City and celebrating being in production ? SO what do you think Peter said when he was asked about his sister . Or do you think that they did not speak about it AT ALL when they were together . Remember , Peter lived with Gerri , all this he already admitted . SO .. his own admission is not proof enough ?


The one time I met Katzenbach, I was living in HARRISON NY, North of Chapaqua. Mom could NEVER afford to live there. Your reading comprehension sucks.


Nah , that is a lie . You know it, I know . I think it is time to start posting screen saves . Are you sure you want to go there ? Or are you going to shut your mouth ?
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 am

TigresMeow wrote:In my younger days, if someone was footing the bill so I could go and have a few drinks, I would definitely be there. So what's the point about Peter partying on Ryan's dime? Was Ryan unhappy that he didn't get the info from Peter that he wanted after footing the bill for alcohol? I don't know why this keeps getting brought up unless Ryan is watching this whole thread.

It has been proven that Geraldine did not know Ronnie or his family before the murders. So why is Stephanie's paternity even a question anymore.

I will take public documents as proof over a screen shot any day. Screen shots can be altered. Also, just because someone says something is true doesn't necessarily make it true.

Also, it seems you started posting here, Beetsie, as soon as Peter made the thread about his mom. Why is that? To stir things up maybe? Seems a bit sketchy that you post when Stephanie's name is mentioned.



You absolutly blow my mind . First of all Peter is an adult . Peter states with FORCE that he never participated in any way with Ryan and his Mother . You think the TOPIC NEVER CAME UP . WOW . You are something If Peter was hanging out with Ryan ... common sense speaks that they would have conversations .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:15 am

PeterPisani wrote:I never stated how much if any cash s\he made. I said she is Complicit in a lie. If she didnt at least get paid she is a moron. Whe still gave/ is giving consent for the use of her name and Image. (Her name in the lawsuit.) Reading comprehension, kid.



My reading comprehension sucks ? WOW . Peter , you were pretty comfortable with hanging out with Ryan and your mom . I have told you several times . That photo was property of your mother's , therefore she could do with it as she pleased .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby TigresMeow » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 am



You absolutly blow my mind . First of all Peter is an adult . Peter states with FORCE that he never participated in any way with Ryan and his Mother . You think the TOPIC NEVER CAME UP . WOW . You are something If Peter was hanging out with Ryan ... common sense speaks that they would have conversations .


And how do you know that Peter didn't tell Ryan Stephanie is not a DeFeo, his mother was not around when the murders occurred, etc.?
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:22 am

TigresMeow wrote:


You absolutly blow my mind . First of all Peter is an adult . Peter states with FORCE that he never participated in any way with Ryan and his Mother . You think the TOPIC NEVER CAME UP . WOW . You are something If Peter was hanging out with Ryan ... common sense speaks that they would have conversations .


And how do you know that Peter didn't tell Ryan Stephanie is not a DeFeo, his mother was not around when the murders occurred, etc.?


Are you REALLY that ignorant . Who tells some one who is spending a wad of money on you , has paid for mini vaykay's to the Big Apple all expenses included , something that is going to upset them . Put your thinking cap on . Seriously .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group