My Mother, Geraldine has died.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:51 pm

I would like to point out another little something . Peter , you call me a stalker , when I bring up facts about when you and your sister were children living with the Pisani's . YOU however seem to be sharing things here that allegedly are happening currently in her life . I nor you sister speak of your life now , only the info you share publicly . But you seem to know very personal things about her . LIke when you bring up that she has "no teeth like our mother " . Are you stalking her ? I also want to inform you , that once we found out who had been feeding you information . It was decided , that no matter what , ALL TIES with your source are now cut .

I also want to say that when you first started your attacks on your sister here in 2011 . She called your father in an effort to get you to leave her be . He told your sister to be quiet and keep her head down . To ignore it and Peter would stop . He has always advised her to never ever speak publicly , any where at any time . But here you are STILL 5 years later . . Yet he obviously has no problem with you Peter running your mouth . In fact we believe he is one of your biggest sources of personal information about your sister . The little he knew he shared with you so you could come here and harass her . What does that say ? Who does that ? But then again we are speaking about a man who washed his hands of a 12 year old girl , simply gave up . So we cannot be surprised by this . The very last link in the chain is now broken .

The thing that makes your sister and I feel better .. is that we know the truth . We also know that there will come a time where you will be accountable for what you have destroyed . The people you maliciously went after like a predator and attacked . There will be no acceptable excuse , the same rules apply to EVERYONE , including me including your sister and your entire family . There will be no one to come to the rescue , no one to pay restitution for any one else . We all will be accountable for what we have done or not done in this world to make it a better place for each other . Well.... unless you are a Christian of course . You are a good little catholic boy Peter .. have you gone to confession ? According to their beliefs , if you die with out confession your sins and doing penance you go to purgatory . Then you have to wait for people to pray for you and for your sins to get out and go to heaven . Don't worry Peter , I am sure your family will pray for you . Your great big loving family , all your aunts and uncles and cousins .. all of them .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Postby Exsecratio » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:56 pm

reminds me a bit of the X series that Nasa funded :) the whole program was an impossibility but nobody actually got round to telling the guy putting up the money that it was never going to happen.

Was after about 6 months of trying to work out exactly how much would be paid to put X weight into orbit, started at $4,000 per Kg then worked backwards...until one guy said "Hey lets try ZERO $$$ and then work up from there as we will have a base line"

Guess what

ZERO didn't work

Took 3 years for the boss to find out and $27,000,000 of research :)
Exsecratio
Amityville Member

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Exsecratio wrote:
However I do believe that the physics of Newton's Third Law apply to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

err sorry to rain on that one Beets :) but the third law only applies to physical forces. It's one of the few laws of Physics and ThermoDynamics that has never been challenged :)

cheers

Dave (<------ the Pedantic Nuclear Physicist)

Exactly Mr Nuclear Physicist . For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It is not Karma .

And no need to be an arse Sherb .

So words ARE a force , they manifest . They have creative ability . Being that you are a physicist you understand the science of the spoken word . The physical properties of sound . There fore every thing we do or SAY indeed does have an equal and opposite reaction . No magic, no voodoo, no religion just science
Last edited by Beetsie on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Exsecratio wrote:reminds me a bit of the X series that Nasa funded :) the whole program was an impossibility but nobody actually got round to telling the guy putting up the money that it was never going to happen.

Was after about 6 months of trying to work out exactly how much would be paid to put X weight into orbit, started at $4,000 per Kg then worked backwards...until one guy said "Hey lets try ZERO $$$ and then work up from there as we will have a base line"

Guess what

ZERO didn't work

Took 3 years for the boss to find out and $27,000,000 of research :)

And your point is ?
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Beetsie wrote:
PeterPisani wrote:Peter , you were pretty comfortable with hanging out with Ryan and your mom .

For one evening, before any footage had been shot?

It's not like he was actively getting involved in production, or lending his name to be used as Ryan wished...
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:56 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Beetsie wrote:
PeterPisani wrote:Peter , you were pretty comfortable with hanging out with Ryan and your mom .

For one evening, before any footage had been shot?

It's not like he was actively getting involved in production, or lending his name to be used as Ryan wished...

And you know this ... how ? Ahhh ... because that is what you were told . See ... Hey if you want to be a tool , that is your choice . I am telling you Peter knew what was going on he lived with Gerri before and DURING production . He knew all about it and did not speak up until 5 or more years later .AFTER he benefited from Ryan and his money on MORE then one occasion , and ONLY because he could not suck money out of Gerri . He also wanted to "get even " because he was butt hurt after she threw him out for stealing from Gerald as well as getting caught stealing from the Wendy's in Hancock NY . He must have been a "Guest Chef " for them .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Postby TigresMeow » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Beetsie wrote:
TigresMeow wrote:

You absolutly blow my mind . First of all Peter is an adult . Peter states with FORCE that he never participated in any way with Ryan and his Mother . You think the TOPIC NEVER CAME UP . WOW . You are something If Peter was hanging out with Ryan ... common sense speaks that they would have conversations .

And how do you know that Peter didn't tell Ryan Stephanie is not a DeFeo, his mother was not around when the murders occurred, etc.?

Are you REALLY that ignorant . Who tells some one who is spending a wad of money on you , has paid for mini vaykay's to the Big Apple all expenses included , something that is going to upset them . Put your thinking cap on . Seriously .

How do YOU know what Peter told Ryan? Were YOU there?
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Postby Beetsie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:10 pm

It is called supposition . Now , that is what you all have been doing when it comes to Peter's sister here for YEARS . If Peter was spending time with Ryan , it is only logical that the production would be discussed .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Postby Exsecratio » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:48 pm

So words ARE a force , they manifest . They have creative ability . Being that you are a physicist you understand the science of the spoken word

errr not quite

There are 4 known natural forces, the Strong and Weak Nuclear, Gravity and Electromagnetism

they manifest

Ummm nope, energy is neither created nor destroyed (see below)

They have creative ability

Umm no they aren't, (see First Law of ThermoDynamics)

And your point is ?

See below :)

Who tells some one who is spending a wad of money on you , has paid for mini vaykay's to the Big Apple all expenses included , something that is going to upset them
Exsecratio
Amityville Member

Postby Beetsie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Exsecratio wrote:
So words ARE a force , they manifest . They have creative ability . Being that you are a physicist you understand the science of the spoken word

errr not quite

There are 4 known natural forces, the Strong and Weak Nuclear, Gravity and Electromagnetism

they manifest

Ummm nope, energy is neither created nor destroyed (see below)

They have creative ability

Umm no they aren't, (see First Law of ThermoDynamics

And your point is ?

See below :)

Who tells some one who is spending a wad of money on you , has paid for mini vaykay's to the Big Apple all expenses included , something that is going to upset them

Words most certainly manifest . They can create and they can destroy . Sound manifests as well , Our ancient mystics and quantum physicists are in agreement: Everything is sound.This includes the chair you may be sitting on or the pages of a book you're reading. Our bodies are also complex compositions of vibration.Sound is a prime organizing force pervading all acts of creation. The hidden nature of sound vibration is fiery and magnetic; a key aspect which lies at the root of all manifested form.

The process of form building can be understood as intention which crystallizes into matter by means of the energetic structuring of sound. Understanding sound as causal in the creation process, we begin to grasp the tremendous power it wields.

Check this out ,.
“The architects used digital acoustic analysis techniques to turn the sound of the city, which constantly surrounds us, into a physical volume. The resulting structure forms the backdrop of the exhibition just as the sound forms the backdrop to the city.” – Orproject"

[url]http://www.seriouswonder.com/echo-physical-manifestation-sound-via-architecture/
"[/url]
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Postby Exsecratio » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Our ancient mystics and quantum physicists are in agreement: Everything is sound.This includes the chair you may be sitting on or the pages of a book you're reading. Our bodies are also complex compositions of vibration.Sound is a prime organizing force pervading all acts of creation. The hidden nature of sound vibration is fiery and magnetic; a key aspect which lies at the root of all manifested form.

ummmm not on this planet it isn't, sound is no more than harmonic vibration caused by disturbance of gaseous molecules around us. Hence the reason despite the proposal that dark matter pervades all of unseen space , in the interplanetary vacuum there is no sound as there is no gasses to transmit it.

Our bodies are also complex compositions of vibration

Our bodies are complex compositions of atoms / elements that are bound in themselves by the strong nuclear force.

There is no magic in any of this :) it's all provable science and nothing more :)

Going by your suggestion that would say that a laser beam is sound...because it is generated by the excitation of a gain medium? (vibration) it's not..it's liberated Quanta (Photons) from the ionisation of a gas (in the case of CO2 lasers) forcing the medium to excite and release a particle (Photon)
Exsecratio
Amityville Member

Postby Beetsie » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:06 pm

What ever Mr Nuclear Physicist . You get my point . You are far to left brain and your thinking is stuffed in a box . I guess you do not do much reading about other things . Such as Metaphysics , but who cares that is besides the point .

Just wanted to let you all know that S******** has not received any court papers from Peter .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Postby FoxyP » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:59 am

Whatever else she may have been Peter, she was your mother and we only ever have one of those, good or bad. I offer my condolences to you.

Penny
Formerly FoxyJ :)
FoxyP
Amityville Member

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:09 am

I am enjoying watching Ryan lose his fanbase. I enjoy this show too. All this fighting over what's real. Believe what y'all want....Beets, my family and Ryan and Rick caused ALL of this. Wonder why after 10 yrs people are getting. On, because he is exactly what I called everyone involved in this trainwreck. Liars, frauds and charlatans. Ok....I will check back. Just brcause I don't react doesn't mean I haven't bided my time well. Just nothing left to say. Its pointless.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby shannencole37 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss.
shannencole37
Amityville Member

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Can anyone tell me how to upload pics? I have an interesting document to show Beets. The one where Ryan Katzenbach names My Mother and sister Stephanie as having Pecuniary interest in the dismissed lawsuit against me. I thought I had lost all hardcopy of that joke but as I was going thru my docs I found a gem. Now....who was asking me to SHOW them where my Sister and Mom were going to make money from and or prove them complicit with Katzenbachs JOKE of a lawsuit and movies and Rics books. Beets....Whisper.....Steph......step right up. Case number cv12-05045-odw (ffmx) filed 6/11/2012 by Ryan Katzenbach dba Katco media 6404 Wilshire blvd suite 1800 L.A. 90048

For those who ask occasionally, I am ok with my self and life. I am sure my family has issues sleeping but I am at peace for the most part. Its a shame my Mother went to her maker without EVER apologizing to me. Odd....she called my dad and Grandma to apologize before she died. But never me. I am ok with that. She was never much of a mom. But my sister Stephanie, well she still has a chance. I will never forgive her, but she can apologize to her FATHER, Grandma and Youngest Brother as well as Aunt and Uncle. Its only a matter of time before another Pisani gets sick or dies and she comes a blubbering like the last time. Well Steph, save it. Thanks to this forum which all of your family now stays abreast of, they all know who and what you are. Go cry to the Defeos. That's your family, as noted in above referenced lawsuit where it is stipulated in a federal docket you are NOT a Pisani.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:13 pm

PeterPisani wrote:Can anyone tell me how to upload pics?

You'll need to upload them to somewhere like Photobucket.com, then post the address here using the IMG button.

Its a shame my Mother went to her maker without EVER apologizing to me. Odd....she called my dad and Grandma to apologize before she died.

Apologize for the Amityville :) silly dilly :), or just in general?
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby PeterPisani » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:45 am

Thanks Sherb for the instructions. Mostly, I wish she apologized to me. Even just a private I'm sorry for :) love :) your whole life up in persuit of false fame/money kind of thing. Granted she owed A LOT more apologies than just mine, but damn. I am her blood and was just a kid when she started her games.The adult in me just seethes when I look back.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:54 am

i wouldn't worry about it too much
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:16 am

Peter, did we ever ask was your mother really a nightclub singer, as depicted in Shattered Hopes?
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:19 am

Not that I am aware of. Just another fable, like when she told my family she was the singer Gail Garnett.
Last edited by PeterPisani on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion