My Mother, Geraldine has died.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:56 am

Title sums it up. I was contacted Yesterday by my Father. (P.S.....new account is because I kept forgetting my password. Dont think I will need it much anymore.) I expect my Siblings to keep their collective heads down.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby scipio-USMC » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:53 am

PeterPisani wrote:Title sums it up. I was contacted Yesterday by my Father. (P.S.....new account is because I kept forgetting my password. Dont think I will need it much anymore.) I expect my Siblings to keep their collective heads down.


If there is an obituary in the papers it should be interesting...
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:10 pm

From what I understand there will be no Obit. I expect a Death Notice and thats all. Stephanie called my Father to tell me.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:36 pm

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby quotestheraven » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Peter I know you had a difficult relationship with her, but she was still your mom. It is a loss whether admitted or not, and I am sorry.
Image
User avatar
quotestheraven
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:19 am

I am extremely conflicted.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 am

I would just like to know , do you expect sympathy ? Personally , I find it disgusting . You came here to post about Geraldine's passing for what reason ? After the filthy nasty vile disgusting things you said to attack her , and you want sympathy from this forum ? Can you fathom for just a minute what a fool you are making of yourself ? You are conflicted ? There should be no conflict Peter . You made your decision a long long time ago . If you really are feeling conflict , then you should keep your fingers off the keyboard from here on out . To come to this forum and continue posting , looking for sympathy from those here is sick . The meme's , the facebook pages , all of what you have done to hurt and destroy your mother . You chose to hate her . You chose , very carefully I might add, the words you used to break her heart . THAT is the truth . Everyone here knows this . Every one here has read your feelings about your mother . Your feelings for your mother will forever be on line , memorialized for all of time for the world to see and read . Know .. that you were the beginning of the end
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:34 pm

PeterPisani wrote:I expect my Siblings to keep their collective heads down.

...or maybe not.
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9606
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Victoria Principles » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:51 pm

Beetsie wrote:I would just like to know , do you expect sympathy ? Personally , I find it disgusting . You came here to post about Geraldine's passing for what reason ? After the filthy nasty vile disgusting things you said to attack her , and you want sympathy from this forum ? Can you fathom for just a minute what a fool you are making of yourself ? You are conflicted ? There should be no conflict Peter . You made your decision a long long time ago . If you really are feeling conflict , then you should keep your fingers off the keyboard from here on out . To come to this forum and continue posting , looking for sympathy from those here is sick . The meme's , the facebook pages , all of what you have done to hurt and destroy your mother . You chose to hate her . You chose , very carefully I might add, the words you used to break her heart . THAT is the truth . Everyone here knows this . Every one here has read your feelings about your mother . Your feelings for your mother will forever be on line , memorialized for all of time for the world to see and read . Know .. that you were the beginning of the end



You seem to know a lot of what went on for a first time poster.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
 
Posts: 3086
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:13 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby scipio-USMC » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Beetsie wrote:I would just like to know , do you expect sympathy ? Personally , I find it disgusting . You came here to post about Geraldine's passing for what reason ? After the filthy nasty vile disgusting things you said to attack her , and you want sympathy from this forum ? Can you fathom for just a minute what a fool you are making of yourself ? You are conflicted ? There should be no conflict Peter . You made your decision a long long time ago . If you really are feeling conflict , then you should keep your fingers off the keyboard from here on out . To come to this forum and continue posting , looking for sympathy from those here is sick . The meme's , the facebook pages , all of what you have done to hurt and destroy your mother . You chose to hate her . You chose , very carefully I might add, the words you used to break her heart . THAT is the truth . Everyone here knows this . Every one here has read your feelings about your mother . Your feelings for your mother will forever be on line , memorialized for all of time for the world to see and read . Know .. that you were the beginning of the end


I sent a message to him offering my condolences because even though she was a wicked witch she was still the woman who raised him. She hurt countless people with her lied including her own family by making up that they were DeFeo's. She deserves the scorn she got for spreading all the lies she had. Peter was attacked for telling the truth and not covering for her lies. You suggest he should have been dishonest like she was. That alone says you have no moral compass. But to attack him in his time of loss shows what a true piece of garbage you are.

For doing the right thing and
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby McDrummer » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Sorry for your loss Peter.
McDrummer
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby McDrummer » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Aaannnddd what scipio said.
McDrummer
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:46 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
Beetsie wrote:I would just like to know , do you expect sympathy ? Personally , I find it disgusting . You came here to post about Geraldine's passing for what reason ? After the filthy nasty vile disgusting things you said to attack her , and you want sympathy from this forum ? Can you fathom for just a minute what a fool you are making of yourself ? You are conflicted ? There should be no conflict Peter . You made your decision a long long time ago . If you really are feeling conflict , then you should keep your fingers off the keyboard from here on out . To come to this forum and continue posting , looking for sympathy from those here is sick . The meme's , the facebook pages , all of what you have done to hurt and destroy your mother . You chose to hate her . You chose , very carefully I might add, the words you used to break her heart . THAT is the truth . Everyone here knows this . Every one here has read your feelings about your mother . Your feelings for your mother will forever be on line , memorialized for all of time for the world to see and read . Know .. that you were the beginning of the end


I sent a message to him offering my condolences because even though she was a wicked witch she was still the woman who raised him. She hurt countless people with her lied including her own family by making up that they were DeFeo's. She deserves the scorn she got for spreading all the lies she had. Peter was attacked for telling the truth and not covering for her lies. You suggest he should have been dishonest like she was. That alone says you have no moral compass. But to attack him in his time of loss shows what a true piece of garbage you are.

For doing the right thing and



Ad hominem attacks from some one of your caliber is a bit of a shock . But what ever . The fact that you can call me , some one you do not know a piece of garbage for voicing my opinion is clearly an emotional over reaction and speaks volumes .
You need to be more discerning in what you label attack . I simply stated my opinion on it . Think what you want, your judgment of my statements tickles me . It is what I expected , well except for the name calling .
Forgive me .... but you are wrong . Geraldine did not raise Peter . He was raised by the Pisani family . Peter was never attacked . Peter made the first move . It is ok really . If I can help more of you have pity on Peter for the loss of his mother . Then so be it . As I stated , there is years worth of nasty , vile PERSONAL and Ad hominem attacks that were far from appropriate from Peter and all of you here . Thing is , none of it matters now . Peter will endure what he must for what he has said and done just like every other single HUMAN on this planet . Regardless of what all of you believe or think you know as fact . Honestly any thoughts and prayers you can offer him would , I am sure , be of help to him . No matter what , Geraldine was his mother . Yes on that you are right . Peter knows what went on these last few years . He knows the truth of what has been said and done between him and his mother . Most of it was done very publicly. I expect the cognitive dissonance from all of you here . That you all can now feel sorry for him , but it is a fecking joke . But as I said he is going to need all the well wishes , love , light and what ever you can send his way .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:31 pm

I also would like to add , your post Scip every word of it will really "hit home" for Peter . Being you know him, and his personal feelings so well . Your words will strike a particular cord for him . I just want you to know that . I mean since you obviously have spent so much time talking to her family you have every right to assume about their feelings , including Peters . Can I ask ? How do you know the family so well ? Are you friends with any of them ? I mean besides your close personal friend Peter of course . I do not remember reading anything about any of the girls being hurt by their mother . They loved their mother unconditionally . In no way did I suggest Peter be dishonest . Can you post a quote on that ? If ANYTHING , I prefer honesty from Peter . But being you know him personally so well . I am sure you have every right to speak so highly of his integrity and his honesty as a human being . So what kind of son was Peter to his mom ? Was he good to her ? You know before she started viciously attacking him . I mean , he was not only her youngest child but her one and only son . What happened between them ? Did he on one of his many many visits to her tell her he could not stand for her lies and he was going to come blow her out of the water if she did not fess up ? I mean what lies about him did she tell ? I also cannot see how he proved one thing one way or another . But that is my opinion . I also do not really understand how he was used . He was not mentioned in any movies or books . His parentage was never disputed . In fact , he was actually kind of .. well , Left out . Maybe it was because he felt unimportant ? Unloved ? But tell me Scip how could such an attentive , loving , honest , loyal son be as cruel as he was to his mother ? Fill me in on their story Scip . It is obvious you have way more personal information about their personal lives then I or anyone else here about Geraldine and Peter's personal family dynamic . Fill us in .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby scipio-USMC » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Beetsie wrote:I also would like to add , your post Scip every word of it will really "hit home" for Peter . Being you know him, and his personal feelings so well . Your words will strike a particular cord for him . I just want you to know that . I mean since you obviously have spent so much time talking to her family you have every right to assume about their feelings , including Peters . Can I ask ? How do you know the family so well ? Are you friends with any of them ? I mean besides your close personal friend Peter of course . I do not remember reading anything about any of the girls being hurt by their mother . They loved their mother unconditionally . In no way did I suggest Peter be dishonest . Can you post a quote on that ? If ANYTHING , I prefer honesty from Peter . But being you know him personally so well . I am sure you have every right to speak so highly of his integrity and his honesty as a human being . So what kind of son was Peter to his mom ? Was he good to her ? You know before she started viciously attacking him . I mean , he was not only her youngest child but her one and only son . What happened between them ? Did he on one of his many many visits to her tell her he could not stand for her lies and he was going to come blow her out of the water if she did not fess up ? I mean what lies about him did she tell ? I also cannot see how he proved one thing one way or another . But that is my opinion . I also do not really understand how he was used . He was not mentioned in any movies or books . His parentage was never disputed . In fact , he was actually kind of .. well , Left out . Maybe it was because he felt unimportant ? Unloved ? But tell me Scip how could such an attentive , loving , honest , loyal son be as cruel as he was to his mother ? Fill me in on their story Scip . It is obvious you have way more personal information about their personal lives then I or anyone else here about Geraldine and Peter's personal family dynamic . Fill us in .



That she was a fraudster is not opinion but fact. It is fact that one of her frauds was spreading all the lies she told in this very case. It is fact she got involved with DeFeo for money. It is fact she was a bigamist. It is fact she approached Holzer for money and after he rejected her because she wasn't around at the time of the murders she reverted to her lies of knowing the victims. It is a fact she told numerous lies smearing the victims. The only one who stood up to her lies was Peter. He's the only one who had a moral compass. His siblings went along with her BS.

Even though she was trash and Peter knows it I still offer my sympathy to him and the members of his family who were not the same ilk as Geraldine. To those of the same ilk as Geraldine I say get a moral compass before it is too late for redemption.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Beetsie wrote:I mean , he was not only her youngest child but her one and only son .

When we were first introduced to Geraldine many years ago, she had a son called Michael who was the offspring of DeFeo.

Then it was found out Geraldine had given an earlier interview where she claimed the offspring was a girl. And "Michael" was quietly disappeared.

So... she loved her only son so much, she had to invent another one.
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9606
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Look guys , this thread is about Peter . No need to continue to go over and over and over all the information that has been posted here over and over again . The new news is Peter and this horrific loss of his beloved mother . Really boys , stay on topic here .


As far as judging other people's moral compass Scip , you need to understand that you have no place to do that . NONE, you have no clue what is truly in any one else's heart . All people make bad decisions , not every one is as public as some may be , but there is no one free from making mistakes in their life that hurt others . There is however a difference when an all out , unwarranted attack is launched and the barrage of hell fire does not end even after people died . If you feel Scip that you have the position and authority to cast a judgment on the personal lives of these people , again that speaks to your level of intellect . The fact that you continue to come at me as well as those in Geraldine's family , whom by the way you know nothing about with ad hominem attacks again , speaks to the scope of not only your intellect but your humanity . Do you realize how you come over offering sympathy to Peter and calling his mother trash in the same sentence . If you truly cared about Peter's feelings , instead of "looking smart" you would grasp that at this moment , that was heartless of you . Of course unless Peter truly does not care , and Is just hear for the egogasim of attention he may receive from you all here at the FAQ . Again , your choice of wordage shines poorly on you

So you were introduced to Geraldine Sherbert ? When did you sit down and speak with her ? You had a formal interview with her ? Also I have scoured the internet and I have been unable to find where Geraldine actually stated that she had another son named Micheal . I know she has a grandson by that name .
I never spoke of Geraldine's love for her only son , I spoke of his love for her . Please read before you start coming at me in this thread with rando Geraldine tidbits . You took my sentence out of it's original context .

You all seem to be over looking the fact that these are all human beings , Peter included . The fact that he came here to look for sympathy in my opinion is vile . The fact that you are giving it to him furthers the fact that this board is not really about truth . Because truth is , Life is short , and loving people unconditionally for who they are is all that counts in life when it comes to family . Peter chose to hate his mother very publicly . He mocked her and did way more and stepped over every line there is on the planet when it came to his mother . He did it publicly , there is no guessing to it . You here fueled him and are all a factor in what ever pain he may be going through right now . Peter absolutely knows every thing he said and did . I absolutely expect him to keep his head down as he endures what he must . If you all here want to continue to carry a flag for him be my guest . Honestly it is sight to see
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:01 am

I have NOTHING to defend. I will just watch this play out. its cute. PLEASE , Beetsie, tell me ALL ABOUT seeking sympathy. Or Generating revenue maybe?

https://www.facebook.com/ShatteredHopes ... e/?fref=ts

Whats really cute is Playing 'Sir Duke' and "Stand by me" But you missed one." Midnight train to Georgia", by Gladys Knight and the Pips. So, anyway, BEETSIE is obviously some one typing at the behest of my siblings, but not one of them. The typing is too well thought out. So anyway, play yer games. I see the Irony, even if you dont.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 am

....and P.S. The overwhelming feelings I have are RELIEF, ANGER and SORROW that she is gone,(As I stated, I am conflicted) but I guess my family is going to keep the charade up. Good for you! Tally Ho! HOW IS THAT SONY DEAL WORKING OUT? AS WELL AS THE LAWSUIT DID? Is my fake Brother as upset as my fake Uncle? Just so cute.....all of it. But I am the :) flower :).
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby TigresMeow » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:14 am

I am sorry for your loss, Peter. No matter what she did, Geraldine gave birth to you. I do not agree with the things she did. I had somewhat of a similar experience with my birth mother. After she passed I was conflicted but I decided that, since she made choices I had no part of, I wasn't going to pay for the "mistakes" she made.

And to this Bestie person....what ugly things to say to someone. It shows what is in YOUR heart. Maybe you should hear both sides before saying such nasty things to someone. You sound like you know the "inside" story, so to speak, but I will bet my last dollar that you don't. But enough of this. Stick to the "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all" thing in this thread. It is the classiest thing to do. Search a bit harder, Bestie, and you will find "Michael." I did.

Again, I am sorry for your loss, Peter.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:19 am

.....P.P.S The thread is NOT about me. Its about my Mother dying. I told people, they reacted. Like YOU, Beetsie. But lets do talk about me. Start. Go.

1) I have been to jail 4 times for DUI/DWI~Arrested for Assault 1 in NYS~Total Jail time = MUCH LESS than my MOTHERS, GErald(HOWARD) Gates, Stacy first husband and BOTH sons. (The eldest of which is named MICHAEL)
2) I masturbated as a kid
3) I still take care of (with my Uncles help) Lena Pisani, who my Mom and ALL of my siblings robbed
4)I have EVERY marriage record for my Mother & Father
5) I have a statement from my father to scan if I keep getting attacked
6)Because I kept telling the truth, My Mother called my former employer and stated she got sick, as well as my P.O. trying to get me to shut up.
7)My nephew threatened to rape and kill my girlfriend who was dying at the time
8)I am STILL a sought after session drummer in my hometown, as well as guest chef REGULARLY
9)Mark Pisani as well is ready to give a statement if my name/Pisani name keeps getting trashed
10) I like Pizza and Burgers....alot
11)I shave my head because I am going bald
12)I have my teeth. Steph doesnt. Neither did Mom.
13)I have never been on welfare
14)Even though Steph THOUGHT she stole all the good pics, she didnt. I can Prove hers as well as my upbringing.
15)I eat my steak rare and poop twice a day
16) Although accused, I was never charged with spousal abuse
17)Even after my ex Renee DIED, my family was calling my current fiancee to tell her they spoke with Renee regularly( I let it go on and then sent my family the obit. The next move was to accuse me of Killing her.)
18)I am named after my Grandpa PETER EMOLA and my Uncle Ralph Pisani. NOT fictitious family members in the mob
19)I smoke, but quit drinking a LONG TIME AGO(Got sick of being an :) flower :))
20)My pant size is 36, and my hygiene is SPECTACULAR.

"NOW TELL THESE PEOPLE SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT ME."
(mic drop)
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
cron