My Mother, Geraldine has died.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:36 pm

P.S....Dad gave you up, because several days after rubbing your skin off your arms, you theatened to kill my little brother. You were then placed on P.I.N.S. because you were a credible threat, doing the same stuff at a very young age Ma did. Like threaten people. YOU WERE 14 and a nutjob. CONFIRMED.
You were then sent to Depost, where you refused to conform, and were placed in the ALTERNATIVE H.S. in Harpursville NY. So, yes. I do remember. Your Crazy is why all of this is happening. Moms dead, and you could have stopped.

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:00 pm

You picked this fight. Deal with the collateral damage. You made a mockery of life. Yer a joke. I used to have sympathy for your mental conditions. Now, I will use them, in defense, for the YEARS of abuse I took from your people.


Smarten up. You are giving me great foundation and Cause of MERIT.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 190

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm

No need for me , your sister or anyone to lawyer up . What are you going to sue for ? Busting you in lies , that you had no problem with Ryan and his production until you found out there was no money in it .Partying in the City all on Ryan's Dime . Why did you not open your mouth then ? You cannot sue any one . Your talk is cheap . Just some history . There was a story in the press and sun bulletin about what you are discussing with several students who were self harming, no mention of your sister . That was in 1987 . Your sister was thrown out by your father in 1989 after running away and being gone for the entire weekend and not returning until a Monday afternoon . Your father violated her on her PINS petition and had her removed . All of this I am more then positive has left a paper trail if any arm chair detectives would like to investigate . Your father also was sick and tired of being hounded by people associated with the Amityville situation and your mother's marriage to Ronnie . He believed if your sister was gone they would leave him alone . You would think , he would have lawyerd up , instead he threw her out .
You can keep saying she threatened your brother , but we both know that is a lie . Flinging out lies and accusations is all you have in your box of tricks Peter . There is not going to be any damage collateral or otherwise . Aside from physically harming your sister or her family , there is not one thing you can really do that would hurt her . That is all you are trying to do .. is hurt her . She has not done one thing to you . You have had no problem sitting on this forum and facebook for YEARS now lying and goading your sister . You have not elicited ANY response . We have YEARS worth of this from you . As well as emails from Melissa Graef <also copies of pictures of her face after you beat her up as well as pictures of the damage you did to HER rented home on St Route 7 in Afton> , and Renee . So . Not to mention facebook emails going all the way back to 2009 when you and your sister first reconnected after she threw you out of her home for stealing from her and her children . Attempting to rape her neighbor , which a breaking and entering conviction was the result . AS well a a party you had in her apartment that was condemned after the flood of 2006 in Sidney NY . < Also Police were involved>
So I ask .. what on earth do you think she needs a lawyer for ? YOU are the one who came to THIS forum and picked a fight with your sister and started posting lies and bullshat In MAY of 2011 . We have screen saves OF EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MADE . Even before they were edited to remove the names of her children who AT THE TIME were MINORS . Putting them as well as your sister in danger . We have screen saves of every thing .

I also would like to say .. hey , I thought you were done posting ? Wow Is this a PAID vacation you are on . You must have one hell of a job there Pete .
Last edited by Beetsie on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 190

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:42 pm

I also would like to inform you , it is hunting season . The family owned property in which your sister lives on , is FULL of trail cameras . They stay up year round . Just a little FYI in case you or anyone from this forum is thinking about going into the Property owned by your sister's inlaws .

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9678
Contact:

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Beetsie wrote:We have screen saves OF EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MADE . Even before they were edited to remove the names of her children who AT THE TIME were MINORS . Putting them as well as your sister in danger .
Danger from whom?

Beetsie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 190

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:21 pm

I need to add . That your source and your memory are incorrect about your sister and her PINS petition . Just a refresher , as I posted this before . Your sister was placed on PINS petition for a few reasons . It is OBVIOUS that her home life was dysfunctional . No need AT THIS POINT to go deeply into detail ,unless you and your source of information want to go there . She was skipping school , skipping in school suspensions . She was caught SEVERAL times smoking in school and mouthing off to teachers. She also was involved in a fight I believe in October of 1987 which was her second round of 8th grade . This is why the PINS was put into place. She was also writing in her graded mandatory journal very personal things about her home life with the Pisani's in her English class , such as the types of punishments that your father chose to inflict on her for her disobedience and rebellious teenage behavior and Mr Lippman , the teacher brought it to the attention of the guidance office of Jennie F Snapp middle school . This is when things started to go down hill. It was not until approximately NOVEMBER of 1989 that she was violated and sent away . So you need to get your facts straight Peter .
Last edited by Beetsie on Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 190

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:25 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Beetsie wrote:We have screen saves OF EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MADE . Even before they were edited to remove the names of her children who AT THE TIME were MINORS . Putting them as well as your sister in danger .
Danger from whom?
Before She had her number changed, there was a man calling her home threatening to cut her to get her blood . To prove once and for all that Gerri was a liar . There have been over the years many many phone calls . Including one from a "local hospital " , with some one telling her she had contracted AIDS and needed to go for a blood test . When it was checked in to no such calls were made from ANY STAFF from the Hospital . These things have been happening since the 90s . In fact she went several years with out a phone for this very reason .

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:55 pm

And yer accusing me of that? Publicly? Good! Even more loony talk, that all we have is YOUR word? Any evidence?

Lawyer up.

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:57 pm

So any way, is Stephanie a Defeo, Gates or Pisani?

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1921

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by msmart112 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Absolutely NOT a DeFeo.

Fact.
Image

Beetsie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 190

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Beetsie » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:36 am

Keep on point . This thread is about Peter , his narcissism , lies and his mothers death . You have plenty of other threads . In fact a whole forum to do that on , I find it funny , that Peter can admit to benefiting off Ryan WHILE he is in production , and that is acceptable . That he lived with his mom and had full knowledge of it . So , what did he say when Ryan wanted to talk about his sister with him ? Peter knows the truth I know the truth and his sister knows the truth . That Peter in no way has proved anything AT ALL . Other then he himself is a liar . Meh , but that is ok because it is pretty apparent that this forum is not about truth . It is about lies , speculation and conjecture from people who approve , stand behind , applaud and hug liars . Like Peter . So many people have read this . SO many people who know the truth . The fact that anyone is still posting and supporting him ... after all that has been brought to light in this thread . Well it is laughable. MS Smart or what ever . It is SO obvious you have not read this entire thread . Anyone who comments on things with out reading is not really very wise . Seriously . You should know what you are standing next to . You are a toy to him something to play with .

I am his obsession and Peter's hate is HIS driving force in life . That is what this is about . No more , no less . He is a liar and you stand behind him proudly . Peter has really nothing else to give him such passion and purpose in his life . He keeps saying he is done posting to . See he cannot . He has no control .

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by TigresMeow » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:41 am

Beetsie wrote:
I am his obsession and Peter's hate is HIS driving force in life . That is what this is about . No more , no less . He is a liar and you stand behind him proudly . Peter has really nothing else to give him such passion and purpose in his life . He keeps saying he is done posting to . See he cannot . He has no control .

You are claiming you're Peter's obsession? Isn't that a bit egotistical considering he thinks you are Stefanie?

I have yet to see any proof from you that Peter has lied. Just because you say he lied doesn't make it so especially since you haven't offered any proof.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:19 am

Beetsie wrote:Keep on point . This thread is about Peter , his narcissism , lies and his mothers death . You have plenty of other threads . In fact a whole forum to do that on , I find it funny , that Peter can admit to benefiting off Ryan WHILE he is in production , and that is acceptable .(Again, I am not named in AMITYVILLE ANYTHING, I.E. Books, movies etc. So by alll means, can I have some evidence?) That he lived with his mom and had full knowledge of it .(Of course I lived with mom for a 6 month period, and in all honesty, I thought this was another scam.) So , what did he say when Ryan wanted to talk about his sister with him ?(Peter didnt say A word. I spoke with RYAN ONE NIGHT. DRUNK.) Peter knows the truth I know the truth and his sister knows the truth .(Yes. the truth is Steph and Company STILL pretend to be Defeos, and thats why we are here. You are a font on a screen, so its weird you know all about me. Have you been stalking me since birth?) That Peter in no way has proved anything AT ALL .(Uhm....I proved you are insane and if yer not Stephanie, I should call the cops RIGHT NOW. Since you have and still are stalking me.) Other then he himself is a liar .( I admit my lies. Can you?) Meh , but that is ok because it is pretty apparent that this forum is not about truth . It is about lies , speculation and conjecture from people who approve , stand behind , applaud and hug liars . Like Peter .(Actually, these threads ARE about amityville, and calling B.S. on people like my family) So many people have read this . SO many people who know the truth .(Exactly WHY they support me. I call B.S. on my family, and they never prove a thing. YOU are so deranged, yer still playing, STEPHY-Stalky!) The fact that anyone is still posting and supporting him ... after all that has been brought to light in this thread .(WOW.All that was brought to light is I now have 3 cases MINIMUM to start!)
I am his obsession and Peter's hate is HIS driving force in life . That is what this is about . No more , no less . He is a liar and you stand behind him proudly . Peter has really nothing else to give him such passion and purpose in his life . He keeps saying he is done posting to . See he cannot . He has no control .

I quit saying I am done posting, because you keep giving me GOLD! And of Course I have a paid vacation. I have the best job in the world! Also, I conceded everything you asked, but you WONT PROVE ANYTHING. I will stop when you show us evidence of what you state. (Now read carefully, since I admitted I lied about several things in my past. Like lying about ma, BECAUSE SHE WAS SOOOO EMBARRASSING. I actually beleived her when she said she was Gail Garnett. So yup....I said she was dead because I just could not have her in my life. Just like the rest of my maternal family.....who still thinks people BUY the fact you are Defeos.)

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:28 am

TigresMeow wrote:
Beetsie wrote:
I am his obsession and Peter's hate is HIS driving force in life . That is what this is about . No more , no less . He is a liar and you stand behind him proudly . Peter has really nothing else to give him such passion and purpose in his life . He keeps saying he is done posting to . See he cannot . He has no control .

You are claiming you're Peter's obsession? Isn't that a bit egotistical considering he thinks you are Stefanie?

I have yet to see any proof from you that Peter has lied. Just because you say he lied doesn't make it so especially since you haven't offered any proof.

Thats odd, Since you state you are NOT Stephanie (But if we go to past threads, OTHERS use YOUR EXACT WORDS who in the end......were all you, Stephanie.) Buts lets play this game. You admit to stalking me, (Since you state you are NOT Stephanie) so I deem you a CREDIBLE THREAT. Say my name one more time without anything to back you up, see what happens. Keep Poking.) Guess I should call the cops. Lets see how dumb you are.


P.S......you post way more than me, so I guess that means Steph is STILL on Welfare? How can YOU afford this? All day, chatting me up. Wanna see more pics of my car, ps4, and house I bought? Why do you keep trying to tell me I have a bad life? Its the best its ever been! Said that alot, too. What part of JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT, DOESNT MAKE IT REAL eludes you? Now excuse me, College ball is on, and I need to go pick up some Nirchis

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:30 am

TigresMeow wrote:
Beetsie wrote:
I am his obsession and Peter's hate is HIS driving force in life . That is what this is about . No more , no less . He is a liar and you stand behind him proudly . Peter has really nothing else to give him such passion and purpose in his life . He keeps saying he is done posting to . See he cannot . He has no control .

You are claiming you're Peter's obsession? Isn't that a bit egotistical considering he thinks you are Stefanie?

I have yet to see any proof from you that Peter has lied. Just because you say he lied doesn't make it so especially since you haven't offered any proof.

Thats odd, Since you state you are NOT Stephanie (But if we go to past threads, OTHERS use YOUR EXACT WORDS who in the end......were all you, Stephanie.) Buts lets play this game. You admit to stalking me, (Since you state you are NOT Stephanie) so I deem you a CREDIBLE THREAT. Say my name one more time without anything to back you up, see what happens. Keep Poking.) Guess I should call the cops. Lets see how dumb you are. This is how dumb. You state I dont know you, but I hate you? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE DIPSHIT? Thats how dumb you are. HOW CAN I BE OBSESSED WITH SOME ONE (according to you) I DONT KNOW? (Go re read yer :) flower :), this is just the MOST BLATANT Freudian slip


P.S......you post way more than me,All day, chatting me up. Wanna see more pics of my car, ps4, and house I bought? Why do you keep trying to tell me I have a bad life? Its the best its ever been! Said that alot, too. What part of JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT, DOESNT MAKE IT REAL eludes you? Now excuse me, College ball is on, and I need to go pick up some Nirchis

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Beetsie wrote:I need to add . That your source and your memory are incorrect about your sister and her PINS petition . Just a refresher , as I posted this before . Your sister was placed on PINS petition for a few reasons . It is OBVIOUS that her home life was dysfunctional . No need AT THIS POINT to go deeply into detail ,unless you and your source of information want to go there . She was skipping school , skipping in school suspensions . She was caught SEVERAL times smoking in school and mouthing off to teachers. She also was involved in a fight I believe in October of 1987 which was her second round of 8th grade . This is why the PINS was put into place. She was also writing in her graded mandatory journal very personal things about her home life with the Pisani's in her English class , such as the types of punishments that your father chose to inflict on her for her disobedience and rebellious teenage behavior and Mr Lippman , the teacher brought it to the attention of the guidance office of Jennie F Snapp middle school . This is when things started to go down hill. It was not until approximately NOVEMBER of 1989 that she was violated and sent away . So you need to get your facts straight Peter .

So the facts are, Stephanie has a PROVEN mental unstability yet I and my brother grew up just fine with my father. (Yanno, person in need of supervision by the state, due to mental deficiency and Non conformity) And yet you know all this but YOUR NOT STEPHANIE? And all yer gobbeldy gook is great. Care to show us the newspaper articles from my "Attempted Rape"? That would be fun to see! Got those? And I havent dated Melissa Graef in 11 years. Your point is what? that someone I DONT KNOW has ALL this info? I know why you wont produce a thing. Because that would be admitting you are Stephanie.




P.S....as long as people are pretending and trying to hurt me, I will keep posting.

But like I said, lets play the game. I wil now give your IPS to the State Bears, and And Endicott P.D.

Because if you are not STEPHANIE, either A) You are spouting third person accounts, OR B) you have been stalking me since birth. and since I am scared of your extensive knowledge of me, I must contact law enforcement. Because you wont tell me who you are....and fyi. Harrasing someone with a fake name and refusing to name youself while divulging intimate knowledge of me as a MINOR is a BAAAAAD offense.

Oh, BTW, I told you why to Lawyer up, several times. But uhm....wheres your legal team? Hanging out with Ryans? (Remember....you sought legal reps. Remember? Or is that another STEPHANIE fact. (which means a lie)
So, all knowing one, where is my Brother MICHAEL, or my Uncle Ralph Romondoe? ( Are they real, or made up. Like what Stephanie did with her WHOLE PAST)

Beetsie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 190

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Beetsie » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Lawyer up , lawyer up . For what ? Totally hilarious . Why do you think I need to lawyer up for ? Your conjecture and accusations are mind blowing . Point is Peter , you are throwing out a bunch of crap , total lies and really you are being very slanderous . Your attempt to turn the table and sling mud does not change the facts . It does not change that you have admitted to having a friendship with Ryan during the production of his film and allowing him to pay for your entertainment and stay in the CIty with your mother . You then in 2010 tried to extort money from your mother This is after she threw you out 4 years before hand for losing your job at a fast food restaurant in Hancock and stealing money from your step father to cover for it . When that did not work , you began your crusade . Every bit of it is documented . SO sling all the mud you want .

If you are hurt . Well ... that is a sign that you still may be human in there and there is hope for you yet . You KNOW that I am not lying , you know the truth , your sister S knows the truth and your entire family knows the truth .

You have done nothing but name call , and your ad hominem attacks are absolutely a HUGE tell . You have threatened your sister and her children with CPS , and threaten to sue . If any one is exhibiting emotional instability , it is not me .

YOUR father as you constantly point out made decisions more then 30 years ago that have and will effect S . for the rest of her life . Do you grasp that Peter ? Maybe NOT , being that you were just barley 10 years old . Your father understands that . He also has made the decision since that point just what kind of relationship was appropriate for him and his family to have with her . There was none , but occasionally there was communication . I am not going to go any further here with out permission from your sister . So , yes Peter if YOU had a fine relationship with your dad that is super great . One thing however that I already spoke about , the matches and other incidents that were YOU that your sister got blames and "punished" for . There were several of those occasions . SO ... You may want to be careful when bringing up how wonderful your sister's childhood was .

I am not going to resort to the kind of name calling and shizz slinging that you do . I was curious , Is it possible for you to have a conversation like a normal human ? Not like an aggressive animal on the attack ?

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9678
Contact:

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Beetsie wrote:I find it funny , that Peter can admit to benefiting off Ryan WHILE he is in production , and that is acceptable .
Apart from maybe a few beers, how did Peter benefit from the meeting?

Exsecratio
Amityville Member
Posts: 81

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Exsecratio » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Totally pointless bit of additional information for whoever is wondering

Slander in all developed countries is "spoken word" Libel is "written"

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by PeterPisani » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:22 am

Beetsie wrote:Lawyer up , lawyer up . For what ? Totally hilarious . Why do you think I need to lawyer up for ? (Multiple reasons, that you are too blind to see) Your conjecture and accusations are mind blowing . Point is Peter , you are throwing out a bunch of crap , total lies and really you are being very slanderous .(So sue me) Your attempt to turn the table and sling mud does not change the facts . It does not change that you have admitted to having a friendship with Ryan during the production of his film and allowing him to pay for your entertainment and stay in the CIty with your mother .(Moron, I got drunk with him, and me and my girlfriend at the time took the train to our home, in Harrison NY) You then in 2010 tried to extort money from your mother. (This never happened.) This is after she threw you out 4 years before hand for losing your job at a fast food restaurant in Hancock and stealing money from your step father to cover for it ( And Gerald Gates was paid back. I was in the final stages of my addictions, and will tell the truth. She never threw me out)

When that did not work , you began your crusade . Every bit of it is documented . SO sling all the mud you want . (actually, it started with Stephanie telling me to "Live in reality. I told her I will show her reality)

If you are hurt . Well ... that is a sign that you still may be human in there and there is hope for you yet . You KNOW that I am not lying , you know the truth , your sister S knows the truth and your entire family knows the truth . ( BElieve what you need. Also know, that speaking in the third person makes you look insane)

You have done nothing but name call , and your ad hominem attacks are absolutely a HUGE tell . You have threatened your sister and her children with CPS , and threaten to sue . If any one is exhibiting emotional instability , it is not me .

YOUR father as you constantly point out made decisions more then 30 years ago that have and will effect S . for the rest of her life .( Maybe she shold talk to him about it when he comes over for dinner today) Do you grasp that Peter ? Maybe NOT , being that you were just barley 10 years old .(Thats odd, the only emotional scarring I ever received was from my Mother and maternal side of my family. Then I started burying friends) Your father understands that . He also has made the decision since that point just what kind of relationship was appropriate for him and his family to have with her . There was none , but occasionally there was communication . I am not going to go any further here with out permission from your sister .( You are insane. How do you know all this family stuff, if yer not Steph?) So , yes Peter if YOU had a fine relationship with your dad that is super great . One thing however that I already spoke about , the matches and other incidents that were YOU that your sister got blames and "punished" for . There were several of those occasions . SO ... You may want to be careful when bringing up how wonderful your sister's childhood was . (You mean the crazy sister who apparently told you about me whacking off at the age of 12? The one who with my 22 yr old sister WATCHED?)

I am not going to resort to the kind of name calling and shizz slinging that you do . I was curious , Is it possible for you to have a conversation like a normal human ? Not like an aggressive animal on the attack ?

Nope. It is not possible. You came here, and jumped my :) flower :).


I would just like to know , do you expect sympathy ?(Nope. I wanted closure, since my family wont tell me where she rests.) Personally , I find it disgusting . You came here to post about Geraldine's passing for what reason ?(To tell them a key component of Amityvile is dead. Amityville forum and all) After the filthy nasty vile disgusting things you said to attack her , and you want sympathy from this forum ?(Nope. I was conflicted, but not any more) Can you fathom for just a minute what a fool you are making of yourself ? You are conflicted ? There should be no conflict Peter . You made your decision a long long time ago . If you really are feeling conflict , then you should keep your fingers off the keyboard from here on out .(I am not conflicted any more, and I tried to quit. When I did that you accused me of running away) To come to this forum and continue posting , looking for sympathy from those here is sick . The meme's , the facebook pages , all of what you have done to hurt and destroy your mother .(After she allowed a 5 million dollar lawsuit,(That they lost) You chose to hate her . You chose , very carefully I might add, the words you used to break her heart .CBecause the years of telling me 3 different people were my dad, I FOUGHT BACK) THAT is the truth . Everyone here knows this . Every one here has read your feelings about your mother . Your feelings for your mother will forever be on line , memorialized for all of time for the world to see and read . I am ok with that.)

Know .. that you were the beginning of the end

(First, I killed Renee with Scleroderma, and Now I helped kill my mom with copd? Do you have any idea how bitter you must be to accuse of these things? Especially if your NOT Stephanie? And remember, I am playing your game. I have threatened onlky what was done to me. Sue me. Call the cops. I dont care. Get what you get.

Beetsie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 190

Re: My Mother, Geraldine has died.

Post by Beetsie » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:10 am

Peter , you came here first and began attacking . Starting in May of 2011 . Next, you have no clue who this is . Your sister also has emails dating even farther back from you contacting her on FB . Remember the one you sent her that started out with "Google your name " ? We made sure we printed that one in particular out ... can you guess why ?

So when someone voices an opinion , on a public forum about something you said and did publicly you think you have grounds to sue ? How far you think your gonna get with that being as I said this was started by you . You also have threatened your sister and her family here publicly on this forum . You posted her address as well as her children's names who at the time were minors . This is only what you have done here that we have screen saved from here for the last almost 5 years . This does not include as I have said , everything that you did on facebook , from ALL of your fake profiles and the public pages you made as well . O and the garbage you were posting on Craigs List in the Rants and Rave section . All of which has caused much invasion on her personal privacy . So you really think you have a suit ? Hilarious .

Post Reply