Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:42 am

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby Beetsie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:58 pm

A better name would be the "Geraldine" Page . Why are you so obsessed with HER ? I mean ... there is plenty of other things .. like all the different lies That Ronnie told .. the hauntings and so much for in the way of forensics and other things .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Beetsie wrote:A better name would be the "Geraldine" Page . Why are you so obsessed with HER ? I mean ... there is plenty of other things .. like all the different lies That Ronnie told .. the hauntings and so much for in the way of forensics and other things .


A better question is why do you always lie and why are you so desperate to defend Geraldine's lies? You have such a preoccupation with her that you completely missed that the site provides a complete chronological rundown of when Ron changed his claims and what he changed them to. It discusses far more than just Geraldine.

Geraldine is significant though because as Katzxenbach himself admitted her lies were the driving force of Osuna and Katzenbach. They would have no revisionist claims to publish if they didn't have her lies.

The haunting claims have nothing to do with the murders so it is a nonstarter for a site devoted to the murders.

But for Geraldine's lies DeFeo's revisionist garbage would have ended in 1992 with the exception of him pressing BS to the parole board which everyone ignored. Geraldine peddled lies to Osuna and Katzenbach and both decided to publish these lies instead of being moral.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby Beetsie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:17 am

Meh ... to each there own . Have fun . Post your brains out . Remember, S********* is not a public figure , and people are not public domain . So .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Beetsie wrote:Meh ... to each there own . Have fun . Post your brains out . Remember, S********* is not a public figure , and people are not public domain . So .



Are you retarded? What part of ANYTHING to do with Stephanie Williams aka Spathelf aka Whisper Delillis, aka Beastie Aka Shea Marie aka Stephanie Pisani aka Stephanie Defeo is FAIR GAME on an AMITYVILLE Forum, or ANYWHERE since Ryan Katzenbach NAMED her in a lawsuit? That was dismissed WITH PREJUDICE?


You dont get it. Because of the LAWSUIT, Stephanie my dear, YOU ARE public domain, as being named in a lawsuit pertaining to AMITYVILLE, that RYAN Posted on his page! You forget that? As you are trying to rewrite laws, we could talk about yer dumb ass ANYWAY! Because my dear, Steph was a gorgeous baby. IN AN AMITYVILLE MOVIE.

Because my dear, you QUOTED Stephanie, in the PUBLIC DOMAIN (THIS SITE). AN AMITYVILLE SITE. Go back to your legal team. They are leading you WAY astray.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby Beetsie » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:53 pm

PeterPisani wrote:
Beetsie wrote:Meh ... to each there own . Have fun . Post your brains out . Remember, S********* is not a public figure , and people are not public domain . So .



Are you retarded? What part of ANYTHING to do with Stephanie Williams aka Spathelf aka Whisper Delillis, aka Beastie Aka Shea Marie aka Stephanie Pisani aka Stephanie Defeo is FAIR GAME on an AMITYVILLE Forum, or ANYWHERE since Ryan Katzenbach NAMED her in a lawsuit? That was dismissed WITH PREJUDICE?


You dont get it. Because of the LAWSUIT, Stephanie my dear, YOU ARE public domain, as being named in a lawsuit pertaining to AMITYVILLE, that RYAN Posted on his page! You forget that? As you are trying to rewrite laws, we could talk about yer dumb ass ANYWAY! Because my dear, Steph was a gorgeous baby. IN AN AMITYVILLE MOVIE.

Because my dear, you QUOTED Stephanie, in the PUBLIC DOMAIN (THIS SITE). AN AMITYVILLE SITE. Go back to your legal team. They are leading you WAY astray.



PEOPLE cannot be public domain . You are ridiculous . Your sister never sued you . You are a liar . Post it Peter , let's see the papers naming your sister as a plaintiff .
It is not up to me to prove they are real . I am calling you a liar . I have YET to see ANY Legal court papers where your sister in named . If you say you got them . Show me .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Beetsie wrote:
PeterPisani wrote:
Beetsie wrote:Meh ... to each there own . Have fun . Post your brains out . Remember, S********* is not a public figure , and people are not public domain . So .



Are you retarded? What part of ANYTHING to do with Stephanie Williams aka Spathelf aka Whisper Delillis, aka Beastie Aka Shea Marie aka Stephanie Pisani aka Stephanie Defeo is FAIR GAME on an AMITYVILLE Forum, or ANYWHERE since Ryan Katzenbach NAMED her in a lawsuit? That was dismissed WITH PREJUDICE?


You dont get it. Because of the LAWSUIT, Stephanie my dear, YOU ARE public domain, as being named in a lawsuit pertaining to AMITYVILLE, that RYAN Posted on his page! You forget that? As you are trying to rewrite laws, we could talk about yer dumb ass ANYWAY! Because my dear, Steph was a gorgeous baby. IN AN AMITYVILLE MOVIE.

Because my dear, you QUOTED Stephanie, in the PUBLIC DOMAIN (THIS SITE). AN AMITYVILLE SITE. Go back to your legal team. They are leading you WAY astray.



PEOPLE cannot be public domain . You are ridiculous . Your sister never sued you . You are a liar . Post it Peter , let's see the papers naming your sister as a plaintiff .
It is not up to me to prove they are real . I am calling you a liar . I have YET to see ANY Legal court papers where your sister in named . If you say you got them . Show me .
Complicity Law & Legal Definition


Complicity in criminal law refers to when someone is legally accountable, or liable for a criminal offense, based upon the behavior of another. Criminal complicity may arise in the following situations:

With the intent to promote or assist the commission of the offense:

1. a person procures, induces or causes such other person to commit the offense; or

2. a person aids or abets such other person in committing the offense; or

3. having a legal duty to prevent the commission of the offense, a person fails to make an effort he is legally required to make.

Ryan Katzenbach publicly posted the lawsuit I was named in going so far as to offer to send free copies to people.


Stephanie, BY DEFINITION, was COMPLICIT in the illegalities against me. Such as False police reports, Calling my boss to state I had given them FOOD POISONING, reprting me to my P.O.(Who is now willing to sign an affadavit , upon sight of my whole correspondence)


Ryan Katzenbach, with full complicity from Stacy, Jill, and Stephanie attacked me, maligned me, and lied about me VERY PUBLICLY. Your definitions actually apply to ME, SINCE I ACTUALLY BEGGED FOR MY PICTURE TO BE TAKEN DOWN, and well....we know that story.

Steph , my Niece and BOTH sisters alluded to the fact I was getting sued. Via FB message , While Ryan stated very publicly that he has no qualm using the courts to make others lives hell. Very illegal, and since we are discussing COMPLICITY, STEPHANIE can and will be named in any action I choose to take.




So like I said, Just because you say stuff, doesnt make it real. Get what you all get, and I care NOT for the collateral damage.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby Beetsie » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:45 pm

You talk to much Peter . Do you have anything new and factual to add ?
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:18 am

Yes. My family is lying, your a stalker, and lawyer up.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby Beetsie » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:48 am

Well Peter , according to your logic , your IMAGE was used , that makes you PUBLIC DOMAIN .. Right ? I mean that is what you INSIST is the case with your sister. Make up your mind , yuo cannot have it both ways . I am not a stalker . I posted NONE of your Info I posted about S******* . When you posted a LIE I corrected you . That is not stalking or slandering or knowing about YOUR life, it is knowing about HERS . GET OVER YOURSELF .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:48 am

Beetsie wrote:Well Peter , according to your logic , your IMAGE was used , that makes you PUBLIC DOMAIN .. Right ? I mean that is what you INSIST is the case with your sister. Make up your mind , yuo cannot have it both ways . I am not a stalker . I posted NONE of your Info I posted about S******* . When you posted a LIE I corrected you . That is not stalking or slandering or knowing about YOUR life, it is knowing about HERS . GET OVER YOURSELF .




Uhm NO. SINCE I NEVER GAVE PERMISSION, AND ASKED IT NOT BE USED FOR COMMERCIAL USE OF WHAT HE WAS SELLING ASSHAT.


Stephanie was credited for her Image.
And am I the only one who caught on, that the whole STORY is Geraldine and her secret Defeo Family? Why am I being used to sell a product I dont endorse? Whats really great, is as she and RYAN state that she was married to defeo.......GERALD GATES IS THE HALF FACE ON THE RIGHT!


TOO CUTE!
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby Beetsie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Stephanie was credited for her Image.
And am I the only one who caught on, that the whole STORY is Geraldine and her secret Defeo Family? Why am I being used to sell a product I dont endorse? Whats really great, is as she and RYAN state that she was married to defeo.......GERALD GATES IS THE HALF FACE ON THE RIGHT!




Peter , what do you mean credited ? A name attached to the photo ? Your upset because your name was not used with the picture . ? The picture used with out your consent? . Funny that you were ok with it at the time . Uh , you should have spoken up on one of the occasions you were with Ryan .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Beetsie wrote:
Stephanie was credited for her Image.
And am I the only one who caught on, that the whole STORY is Geraldine and her secret Defeo Family? Why am I being used to sell a product I dont endorse? Whats really great, is as she and RYAN state that she was married to defeo.......GERALD GATES IS THE HALF FACE ON THE RIGHT!




Peter , what do you mean credited ? ( I mean the man that made that movie its STATED UNDER OATH Stephanie Pisani is the daughter of defeo, and that he owns the copyright In lawsuit. A name attached to the photo ? Your upset because your name was not used with the picture (I am OUTRAGED my image has been illegally uses.)? The picture used with out your consent. (In tje real world I told him to take that pic down less than 24 hrs. Ask Ryan to sendbyouthe email. Funny that you were ok with it at the time . (See above) Uh , you should have spoken up on one of the occasions you were with Ryan .( I met him once. And again scroll up.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby Beetsie » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:25 pm

PeterPisani wrote:
Beetsie wrote:
Stephanie was credited for her Image.
And am I the only one who caught on, that the whole STORY is Geraldine and her secret Defeo Family? Why am I being used to sell a product I dont endorse? Whats really great, is as she and RYAN state that she was married to defeo.......GERALD GATES IS THE HALF FACE ON THE RIGHT!




Peter , what do you mean credited ? ( I mean the man that made that movie its STATED UNDER OATH Stephanie Pisani is the daughter of defeo, and that he owns the copyright In lawsuit. A name attached to the photo ? Your upset because your name was not used with the picture (I am OUTRAGED my image has been illegally uses.)? The picture used with out your consent. (In tje real world I told him to take that pic down less than 24 hrs. Ask Ryan to sendbyouthe email. Funny that you were ok with it at the time . (See above) Uh , you should have spoken up on one of the occasions you were with Ryan .( I met him once. And again scroll up.




Peter , can you work on making some sense here ? It would help if one could actually discern what you are posting .
Beetsie
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Beetsie wrote:
PeterPisani wrote:
Beetsie wrote:Meh ... to each there own . Have fun . Post your brains out . Remember, S********* is not a public figure , and people are not public domain . So .



Are you retarded? What part of ANYTHING to do with Stephanie Williams aka Spathelf aka Whisper Delillis, aka Beastie Aka Shea Marie aka Stephanie Pisani aka Stephanie Defeo is FAIR GAME on an AMITYVILLE Forum, or ANYWHERE since Ryan Katzenbach NAMED her in a lawsuit? That was dismissed WITH PREJUDICE?


You dont get it. Because of the LAWSUIT, Stephanie my dear, YOU ARE public domain, as being named in a lawsuit pertaining to AMITYVILLE, that RYAN Posted on his page! You forget that? As you are trying to rewrite laws, we could talk about yer dumb ass ANYWAY! Because my dear, Steph was a gorgeous baby. IN AN AMITYVILLE MOVIE.

Because my dear, you QUOTED Stephanie, in the PUBLIC DOMAIN (THIS SITE). AN AMITYVILLE SITE. Go back to your legal team. They are leading you WAY astray.



PEOPLE cannot be public domain . You are ridiculous . Your sister never sued you . You are a liar . Post it Peter , let's see the papers naming your sister as a plaintiff .
It is not up to me to prove they are real . I am calling you a liar . I have YET to see ANY Legal court papers where your sister in named . If you say you got them . Show me .



I did post the paperwork, silly girl. Its on another thread. I just chose to do it on MY time.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:40 am

PeterPisani wrote:I have YET to see ANY Legal court papers where your sister in named .

Lol, this was actually her posting too, wasn't it?
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:50 am

Yes sir! What's funny is she MUST have "seen" it, since from a legal standpoint, if your named you get a copy. At this point, I am going to just start dropping documents randomly. I know I should let it go, but these people ruined my whole life. I really thought it would end when my mother died. Silly me. I also took a shot at Steph in the other thread, since as I am sure you recall I was called a criminal. A lot. So I reckon I will keep goading and see who gets angry.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

Re: Facebook has an Amityville Fact Checker page

Postby PeterPisani » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:02 am

Beetsie wrote:Well Peter , according to your logic , your IMAGE was used , that makes you PUBLIC DOMAIN .. Right ? I mean that is what you INSIST is the case with your sister. Make up your mind , yuo cannot have it both ways . I am not a stalker . I posted NONE of your Info I posted about S******* . When you posted a LIE I corrected you . That is not stalking or slandering or knowing about YOUR life, it is knowing about HERS . GET OVER YOURSELF .



No sis, the image no matter who owns it, is breaking the law since it is being used for monetary gain without my consent, and was told not to. Huge difference. Very simple matter. I never gave consent for some one to use my image to sell :) flower :), and they were asked to take it down. Since I am NOT profiting from using public docs, I can do it all I want.
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am


Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Dotbot [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group