To the owners of the website WWW.amityvillefilm.com

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

To the owners of the website WWW.amityvillefilm.com

Postby PeterPisani » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:35 am

http://www.amityvillefilm.com

http://p54i.imgup.net/CummingsAve667.jpeg

http://www.bizapedia.com/ca/AMITYVILLE- ... S-INC.html

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... 28285.html

Take the image down please. I am going on year 5 of asking. This is the last time. PM me for details.

"I'll use and damn image I want" -Ryan Katzenbach via email

"
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Re: To the owners of the website WWW.amityvillefilm.com

Postby PeterPisani » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:51 am

http://i81i.imgup.net/20160827_1130d.jpg

http://q25i.imgup.net/20160827_16969.jpg

See what I am doing here?

Stephanie and I BOTH recieved a lot of info from my father as well as documents. Stephanie getting the docs was a not so subtle hint to Ryan and co. to leave us alone. He has chosen to keep on keepin' on. I obfuscated the majority of my Dads letter. My sis and I know what it says. Do YOU Ryan?

As I said along time ago. My game, my time, I will never forgive or forget.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby horsysauce » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Do you still hear from this guy Ryan? Or does he keep silent since the ending of your (his) lawsuits?
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:45 am

He has kept attempting to reach my father as well as my childhood neighbors and friends.

Besides that point, someone has GOT to make him pay.
Lets leave MY little vendetta with him, and suing me for Billions (with a B....see links in other threads) aside. I am not sure how long you have been a member of this group, but he has threatened EVERY person whoever proved him wrong. He is legend for suing people. He won't face me, or answer very simple questions posed. In the eaely days he had NO PROBLEM releasing personal info on at least 3 members of this forum on various social media. And NO ONE that I am aware of ever takea a stand, because Ryan learned from the best. My Mom
Take a kernal of truth and spin it as much as possible. Then when probed a bullshitter, just threaten them. I wont speak for the board, but if they wanted to talk, they could tell there own Ryan Katzenbach stories.
So yeah, I have been stating for years sooner or later his time will come. :) love :) HIM.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:04 am

Excuse my typos, its 6 a.m. here and haven't had coffee or a smoke yet. And after its all said and done, MY biggest bitch is that he just makes his own rules up as he goes. They seem to differ for him. He has no problem disclosing financial or semi real legal info of people he is mad at, and then sues and threatens when it was done back. That's the type of worm bitch boy he is. I WANT to publicly shame him. But "He is tricksy, precious. "

AND STILL MAKING MOVIES as he shits on his own fans. He is scum and owes a lot of people apologies. And if he won't gI've them I will just shame him as a start. Lets see if he will pm me. Wave the banner of truce. I was asked if I would "mediate" my lawsuit. My answer was :) love :) yourself. That's where I am at. And I won't shut up. This forum was the only place that heard me out and gave me a puclic forum to negate my families gross ways and Ryans charlatinism.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:13 pm

PeterPisani wrote:I wont speak for the board, but if they wanted to talk, they could tell there own Ryan Katzenbach stories.

In his first suit against Peter, this board was mentioned with up to "100 John/Jane Does" who posted here, who Ryan thought he could also sue if he so wished.

The judge told him to focus on Peter!
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:10 am

I actually forgot that Sherb! I was alluding to things such as his epic fb post about (paraphrase) making members of the board spend thousands in court for every 5 bucks he spends. (Or however it went) and releasing addresses and financials. Good catch, Sherb!
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:27 am

A refresher for Ryan, in case he forgets his words. Ryan, I am still waiting on that blood test, let alone p.m.

"Peter, Let me be perfectly clear.  You're all bark and :) silly dilly :).  I know it, you know it.  I took you off the page already because this page is not going to be about you and I am not going to let you break down the following we have for our film by running people off.  As for those pictures, I'll use them anywhere I want since you seem to have no problem posting Stephanie's pictures anywhere you want. Funny how that works.  And spare me your courtroom, pressing charges crap.  Enough, already."-R

K A T C O M E D I AA SCREEN ACTOR'S GUILD SIGNATORY PRODUCTION COMPANYryan@amityvillefilm.com• info@amityvillefilm.comwww.shattereddocumentary.comNOTHING IN THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE UNLESS A SPECIFIC STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY IS INCLUDED IN THIS MESSAGE.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:24 am

Isn't the court system getting tired of him by now? He seems to sue like every other day.
kathyM
Princess

Postby Rokiisun » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:37 pm

I never knew that Ryan tried to sue 100 members of the board. Was he trying to sue just anybody in general that even just mentioned his name in a comment?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:27 am

He was keeping his options open.

He lived in a fantasy where our names would come up under investigation. But the Judge put on his best Monty Python voice and said "stop that, that's silly."
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby PeterPisani » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Rokiisun wrote:I never knew that Ryan tried to sue 100 members of the board. Was he trying to sue just anybody in general that even just mentioned his name in a comment?

Yep. He had issues with people here way before I showed up. I (believe) someone who could refute him terrified him, so he went full retard. I was offered a book deal ( I didn't take) and he just LOST it. That's when he started hunting members because of me. (He hit others first...but he really lost it . He gets very mad when you play HIS game. I could go on but it ain't worth it.

Good times.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Return to DeFeo Discussion