I need more photos of Allison

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

I need more photos of Allison

Postby neverland » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:38 pm

http://allisondefeo.com/photos/index.php?/category/1

This is all I have. Do you guys have any more pics of Allison I can put on this site? Thanks. Also, if you can help me extend this site you can post here or on the site. Thanks!
neverland
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:47 pm

lol this isn't creepy at all...
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Ayko » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:21 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:lol this isn't creepy at all...

Showing respect for somone you are fond of that has passed away is not reason to lol laugh out loud or laugh at all. It is obvious that neverland is not trying to be creepy so please explain the reason for such a comment, OntarioGuy1988, and please show others a little respect and show a little maturity when someone is friendly enough to share one of their passions with us especially if it has to do with The Amtyville Horror and, even more especially, if it has to do with innocent Family loved ones that were lost in such a horrible way. It would be appreciated.

I myself enjoyed visiting the allisondefeo.com site. It has a charming Aura. Thanks for sharing it with us, neverland.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby neverland » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Ayko wrote:
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:lol this isn't creepy at all...

Showing respect for somone you are fond of that has passed away is not reason to lol laugh out loud or laugh at all. It is obvious that neverland is not trying to be creepy so please explain the reason for such a comment, OntarioGuy1988, and please show others a little respect and show a little maturity when someone is friendly enough to share one of their passions with us especially if it has to do with The Amtyville Horror and, even more especially, if it has to do with innocent Family loved ones that were lost in such a horrible way. It would be appreciated.

I myself enjoyed visiting the allisondefeo.com site. It has a charming Aura. Thanks for sharing it with us, neverland.


No problem. Thank you for visiting my site and showing her respect. I was so heartbroken when I heard that a young beautiful girl was murdered (and I am sorry about the rest of her family too don't get me wrong) but Allison's death got me and many people the worst. So I have created this site so that we can all pay her respect and send her messages and stuff like that. Do you have any suggestions about what I should add to this site? Any help is well appreciated!
neverland
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:49 pm

I am not laughing at or being disrespectful toward Allison. I always thought she would be a heartbreaker if she grew up- and she was really sweet too apparently.

I just find your actions weird and creepy. Why are you making a site only for Allison and not the entire DeFeo family? You can admit if you have a thing for her, I mean weirder stuff as happened on here lol
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Ayko » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:55 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:lol this isn't creepy at all...


OntarioGuy1988 wrote:...I just find your actions weird and creepy.

So now explain why you use a contradiction (or lie) to explain yourself, please.

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:I am not laughing at or being disrespectful toward Allison.

No, that we realize. She is dead!
You are being rude and disrespectful to a new member that is open, honest and friendly. Someone you could learn (real principles) from.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:55 am

the first part where I said "lol this isn't creepy at all" was clearly sarcasm.
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Ayko » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:06 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:the first part where I said "lol this isn't creepy at all" was clearly sarcasm.

...and clearly not to be friendly, and you know it.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Baphomet666 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Think its even more creepy that Bunch of prison groupies get together and do a site dedicated to Butch DEFEO. I do agree with ontarioguy somewhat.The whole Defeo family should have a site dedicated to them excluding Ronnie serial killer Mr Amityville.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz
Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 am
Location: The forest moon of Endor

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby quotestheraven » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Didn't there used to be some guy here who claimed Dawn was his ghost girlfriend?
Image
User avatar
quotestheraven
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby neverland » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:12 pm

quotestheraven wrote:Didn't there used to be some guy here who claimed Dawn was his ghost girlfriend?


Really? I did not know that.
neverland
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Amityville Rock » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:10 am

quotestheraven wrote:Didn't there used to be some guy here who claimed Dawn was his ghost girlfriend?


He was named Michael S. Lindenbaum. He ran his own Amityville site from 1997 - 2000.

Fun fact Lindenbaum, or Lindy as we called him around these parts, wrote several angry letters to the Amityville mayor at the time demanding something be done about demonic activity at 108 Ocean Avenue. Which he claimed had beguiled him for decades.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:57 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby neverland » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
quotestheraven wrote:Didn't there used to be some guy here who claimed Dawn was his ghost girlfriend?


He was named Michael S. Lindenbaum. He ran his own Amityville site from 1997 - 2000.

Fun fact Lindenbaum, or Lindy as we called him around these parts, wrote several angry letters to the Amityville mayor at the time demanding something be done about demonic activity at 108 Ocean Avenue. Which he claimed had beguiled him for decades.


Was he obsessed with Dawn? And also what was his website URL?
neverland
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Lindy had some pretty some pretty creepy photos of the house from the 80s on his site... one of them had a clear outline of a girl in 70s style shirt standing in one of the eye windows while supposedly the family there at the time we're all in the backyard.

I guess Lindy put in quite a bit of stalker work with that poor unsuspecting family
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Amityville Rock » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:45 pm

neverland wrote:
Amityville Rock wrote:
quotestheraven wrote:Didn't there used to be some guy here who claimed Dawn was his ghost girlfriend?


He was named Michael S. Lindenbaum. He ran his own Amityville site from 1997 - 2000.

Fun fact Lindenbaum, or Lindy as we called him around these parts, wrote several angry letters to the Amityville mayor at the time demanding something be done about demonic activity at 108 Ocean Avenue. Which he claimed had beguiled him for decades.


Was he obsessed with Dawn? And also what was his website URL?


Yes, he was indeed obsessed with the late Dawn Defeo. In fact, he alleged he went on dates with her ghost, no joke.

It was Amitytalk.com. You can find it, regrettably minus all the amusing animated graphics and creepy photos of "demonic faces" evident in reflections on the house windows, by using the Way Back Machine.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:57 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Amityville Rock » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:54 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Lindy had some pretty some pretty creepy photos of the house from the 80s on his site... one of them had a clear outline of a girl in 70s style shirt standing in one of the eye windows while supposedly the family there at the time we're all in the backyard.

I guess Lindy put in quite a bit of stalker work with that poor unsuspecting family


I still get chills when I recall the "red dragon" photograph on his site from early 2000. He claimed a recent image he'd taken with his camera of one of Ronnie Defeo Jr's old bedroom windows showed a red dragon type entity standing there half obscured by gloom. I can attest something was definitely there and it did resemble a red colored dragon, wish I had saved a copy.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:57 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Victoria Principles » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:47 am

You can see some of the photos here.
http://chatanuga.org/Amitypt7.html
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
 
Posts: 3087
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:13 am

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby horsysauce » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:You can see some of the photos here.
http://chatanuga.org/Amitypt7.html


This is the Defeo discussion area, the Amityville thread is this way please :puke:
horsysauce
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Brendan72 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Lindy had some pretty some pretty creepy photos of the house from the 80s on his site... one of them had a clear outline of a girl in 70s style shirt standing in one of the eye windows while supposedly the family there at the time we're all in the backyard.

I guess Lindy put in quite a bit of stalker work with that poor unsuspecting family


I still get chills when I recall the "red dragon" photograph on his site from early 2000. He claimed a recent image he'd taken with his camera of one of Ronnie Defeo Jr's old bedroom windows showed a red dragon type entity standing there half obscured by gloom. I can attest something was definitely there and it did resemble a red colored dragon, wish I had saved a copy.


Is the 'red dragon' image you're referring to from the half-moon window first speculated to be Dawn? On closer review I think it was the window itself being partially opened although I must admit it does on first glance look like a figure, and having known the history of the house and observing it looking like a young dark-haired woman wearing what appears to be a night gown, one can easily say it is Dawn or Alison.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Amityville Rock » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:51 am

Brendan72 wrote:
Amityville Rock wrote:
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Lindy had some pretty some pretty creepy photos of the house from the 80s on his site... one of them had a clear outline of a girl in 70s style shirt standing in one of the eye windows while supposedly the family there at the time we're all in the backyard.

I guess Lindy put in quite a bit of stalker work with that poor unsuspecting family


I still get chills when I recall the "red dragon" photograph on his site from early 2000. He claimed a recent image he'd taken with his camera of one of Ronnie Defeo Jr's old bedroom windows showed a red dragon type entity standing there half obscured by gloom. I can attest something was definitely there and it did resemble a red colored dragon, wish I had saved a copy.


Is the 'red dragon' image you're referring to from the half-moon window first speculated to be Dawn? On closer review I think it was the window itself being partially opened although I must admit it does on first glance look like a figure, and having known the history of the house and observing it looking like a young dark-haired woman wearing what appears to be a night gown, one can easily say it is Dawn or Alison.


No, it was a separate photo, of the now square window taken in the late 1990s', which is no longer online.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:57 pm

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Ayko » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:34 am

horsysauce wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:You can see some of the photos here.
http://chatanuga.org/Amitypt7.html


This is the Defeo discussion area, the Amityville thread is this way please :puke:

This is a discussion area for mature men that should 'puke' on men and not ladies. True garbage. Btw, Victoria Principles RULES!
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Magpie Crawler [Crawler] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group