I need more photos of Allison

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby horsysauce » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Ayko wrote:
horsysauce wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:You can see some of the photos here.
http://chatanuga.org/Amitypt7.html

This is the Defeo discussion area, the Amityville thread is this way please :puke:

This is a discussion area for mature men that should 'puke' on men and not ladies. True garbage. Btw, Victoria Principles RULES!

Aren't you the clown that another poster was referring to in here? The one who is always posting spam and stupidity.

I am glad you think this Victoria person "rules". You seem to be the only person who thinks so that I can tell.
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Re: I need more photos of Allison

Postby Ayko » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:42 pm

horsysauce wrote:
Aren't you the clown that another poster was referring to in here? The one who is always posting spam and stupidity.

I am glad you think this Victoria person "rules". You seem to be the only person who thinks so that I can tell.

No, I am not a clown and no I am not always posting spam and stupidity especially when paying a compliment to a tough but honest and direct Lady. So, I like her style. What's the big deal? Have you never experienced how a real man treats a lady with respect?!

And as far as posting spam, horsysauce, what do your insults at me (that you could PM!!!) have to do with this topic of Allison DeFeo (photos)???
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion