Accomplice(s)

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Accomplice(s)

Postby ric2112 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:20 pm

I've heard that Mr. Defeo was moved back into the bed after he was shot?
ric2112
Amityville Member

Re: Accomplice(s)

Postby Ayko » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Welcome ric2112. If I am not mistaken, the parents were shot while they lay in bed and also both were shot twice. Mr. DeFeo was able to struggle to his feet to attempt to fight off the attack when a second bullet killed him before he could do anything. Mrs. DeFeo lay in bed moaning for help slowly bleeding to death until she was shot with a second bullet. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I have no information that he was moved to his bed.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Brendan72 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Ayko wrote:Welcome ric2112. If I am not mistaken, the parents were shot while they lay in bed and also both were shot twice. Mr. DeFeo was able to struggle to his feet to attempt to fight off the attack when a second bullet killed him before he could do anything. Mrs. DeFeo lay in bed moaning for help slowly bleeding to death until she was shot with a second bullet. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I have no information that he was moved to his bed.

When did Mr DeFeo get out of bed when first shot? Is this one of those DC comics alternate universe deals?
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:16 pm

There is no way this could be true

It would have taken at least 3 or 4 people to put Mr DeFeo back into bed if he got up, if you look at the crime scene photos of the bodies being removed from the house, 4 people struggled to carry him in the body bad, he was so heavy

Also, forensic evidence says Louise and Allison were the only family members awake when they were killed
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:20 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:There is no way this could be true

It would have taken at least 3 or 4 people to put Mr DeFeo back into bed if he got up, if you look at the crime scene photos of the bodies being removed from the house, 4 people struggled to carry him in the body bad, he was so heavy

Also, forensic evidence says Louise and Allison were the only family members awake when they were killed

Brendan72 wrote:When did Mr DeFeo get out of bed when first shot? Is this one of those DC comics alternate universe deals?

Okay, okay. I did state 'correct me if I am wrong'. Anyway, since we all know this is not from '(DC) Comics alternative universe' you have not corrected me as being wrong defining me as correct. So there.
8-)
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Brendan72 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Ayko wrote:
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:There is no way this could be true

Brendan72 wrote:When did Mr DeFeo get out of bed when first shot? Is this one of those DC comics alternate universe deals?

Okay, okay. I did state 'correct me if I am wrong'. Anyway, since we all know this is not from '(DC) Comics alternative universe' you have not corrected me as being wrong defining me as correct. So there.
8-)

And you will see that being wrong, we corrected you.
- Brendan72

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:36 am

The bullet holes in Ron Sr's body and the mattress matched up exactly. No way could he have moved.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby Ayko » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:09 am

Victoria Principles wrote:The bullet holes in Ron Sr's body and the mattress matched up exactly. No way could he have moved.

Unless police reports were altered (without me claiming that is definitely what happened) even if that is 'so unbelievable' for anyone to accept police to have done in that region at that time...
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:36 am

Ayko wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:The bullet holes in Ron Sr's body and the mattress matched up exactly. No way could he have moved.

Unless police reports were altered (without me claiming that is definitely what happened) even if that is 'so unbelievable' for anyone to accept police to have done in that region at that time...

Why would the police reports be altered? What do they have to gain from that?
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby Ayko » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:41 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
Ayko wrote:

Why would the police reports be altered? What do they have to gain from that?

It is common knowledge that mobsters of the 1960s and 70s were a huge influence on NY police activities. Trying to make sense of criminal insanity & searching for their purpose or goal is a waste of time. Why would anyone of authority take part in any kind of police misconduct?! Check this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_ ... misconduct
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 am

there is no point (in here anyway) to provide info for anyone in here to show evidence of one's theories based on any research. most people want to remain imbeciles so why waste time?

if anson writes a book claiming incredible happenings, why should we question or investigate? oh, there was a demonic pig staring in at us through the windows? oh man, i'm sold! no doubts here. why would anyone question or have to gain by saying such things?

if the glove does not fit, you must acquit! well guys, lets not waste anymore time on this case. not guilty
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Victoria Principles » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am

jimmysmokes wrote:there is no point (in here anyway) to provide info for anyone in here to show evidence of one's theories based on any research. most people want to remain imbeciles so why waste time?

if anson writes a book claiming incredible happenings, why should we question or investigate? oh, there was a demonic pig staring in at us through the windows? oh man, i'm sold! no doubts here. why would anyone question or have to gain by saying such things?

if the glove does not fit, you must acquit! well guys, lets not waste anymore time on this case. not guilty

jimmy, this section is about the DeFeo murders. The Lutz haunting section is this way->.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby Spooncat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:34 pm

my opinion is he acted alone and trying to blame Dawn or anyone else is an attempt to deflect blame from himself
Spooncat
**New Account**

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 am

Spooncat wrote:my opinion is he acted alone and trying to blame Dawn or anyone else is an attempt to deflect blame from himself

And DeFeo Jr was tried on that basis. He admitted to it and although over the years has altered his version of events blaming everyone but the neighbour's dog (who was not involved!) there is no tangible evidence come to light over the years to directly implicate a second person.

Having said this I would be remiss to not entertain the THEORY that someone else was involved in some way, directly or indirectly. We can speculate and give reasons why and accept alternative THEORIES, rather than alternative truths which what has been advocated over the 14 or so years various unreliable sources in the mediums of self-published books and never-finalised documentary-dramas.
- Brendan72

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Return to DeFeo Discussion