Unreleased crime scene

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Unreleased crime scene

Postby Paulie76801 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi folks- I'm under the impression that not all of the Defeo crime scene photos have been released to the public. Is that correct, does anyone know?
Paulie76801
Amityville Member

Re: Unreleased crime scene

Postby OntarioGuy1988 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:52 pm

That's correct. There are ones that haven't been put up on the internet. I've seen a few of the ones before that aren't commonly found, and they are really disgusting. Especially Dawn and Louise. But posting links to any of that is prohibited and they aren't available on the internet anyway, I just saw them because I have a friend who has some negatives of the crime scene he bought at auction.
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Postby crybabymartinez » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:45 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:That's correct. There are ones that haven't been put up on the internet. I've seen a few of the ones before that aren't commonly found, and they are really disgusting. Especially Dawn and Louise. But posting links to any of that is prohibited and they aren't available on the internet anyway, I just saw them because I have a friend who has some negatives of the crime scene he bought at auction.

Oh wow! I'm all okay with gore.. Remind me, how exactly was Allison shot?
GET OUT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!
crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Postby Paulie76801 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:34 am

I see. I wonder why that is? I don't care for gore, but wouldn't mind additional views of the house from that era for reference.
Paulie76801
Amityville Member

Postby Ayko » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:04 am

We can hardly wait to be more open with all this '(partially censored) double talk'...keep it up...worth its weight in gold which is good since nobody wants it anymore.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:34 am

crybabymartinez wrote:
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:That's correct. There are ones that haven't been put up on the internet. I've seen a few of the ones before that aren't commonly found, and they are really disgusting. Especially Dawn and Louise. But posting links to any of that is prohibited and they aren't available on the internet anyway, I just saw them because I have a friend who has some negatives of the crime scene he bought at auction.

Oh wow! I'm all okay with gore.. Remind me, how exactly was Allison shot?

Paulie76801 wrote:I see. I wonder why that is? I don't care for gore, but wouldn't mind additional views of the house from that era for reference.

You wonder why she is okay with gore? She likely meant okay with it in movies or okay while analyzing a mystery. But what does that have to do with how Allison was shot, or is O.G. skippying one or the other post as if it wasn't there? Just asking? No disrespect (to Paci).
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:41 am

crybabymartinez wrote:Oh wow! I'm all okay with gore.. Remind me, how exactly was Allison shot?

Since the Administrator(s) and 'global moderators' (LOL) refuse to acknowledge you, here is a quote from murderpedia.org, which has been manipulated but not very well.

''All six of the victims were found lying face down in their beds with no signs of a struggle or sedatives having been administered, leading to speculation that someone in the house should have been awakened by the noise of the gunshots. Neighbors did not report hearing any gunshots being fired. The police investigation concluded that the victims had been asleep at the time of the murders, and that the rifle had not been fitted with a suppressor. Police officers and the medical examiner who attended the scene were initially puzzled by the rapidity and scale of the killings, and considered the possibility that more than one person had been responsible for the crime. During his time in jail, Ronald DeFeo has given several accounts of how the killings were carried out, all of them inconsistent. In a 1986 interview, he claimed that his mother was responsible for the shootings, which was dismissed as "preposterous" by a former Suffolk County official.

On November 30, 2000, Ronald DeFeo met with Ric Osuna, the author of The Night the DeFeos Died, which was published in 2002. According to Osuna, DeFeo claimed that he had committed the murders with his sister Dawn and two unnamed friends "out of desperation". He claimed that after a furious row with his father, he and his sister planned to kill their parents, and that Dawn murdered the children in order to eliminate them as witnesses. He said that he was enraged on discovering his sister's actions, knocked her unconscious on to her bed and shot her in the head. It has been reported that during the original police investigation, traces of gunpowder were found on Dawn's nightgown, indicating that she may have discharged a firearm. This line of inquiry was not pursued after Ronald DeFeo's confession.

Attempts to contact the two alleged accomplices have failed, since one died in January 2001 and the other is said to have entered a witness protection program.''

'nuff said?!
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Paulie76801 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:22 am

I only meant that I wondered why some of the crime scene photos are withheld, while others aren't.
Paulie76801
Amityville Member

Postby Geenahgee1974 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:20 am

OMG people' auctioning the crime scene negatives are disgusting I have some that aren't on the Internet but where shown in documentaries. I paused the video and screen shot it. The crime scene photos are just so depressing. Butch, is a POS.
Geenahgee1974
Amityville Member

Postby Geenahgee1974 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:22 am

Paulie76801 wrote:I only meant that I wondered why some of the crime scene photos are withheld, while others aren't.

I keep searching adventually they will show up.
Geenahgee1974
Amityville Member

Postby Rokiisun » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Yeah if you have taken screenshots from the shattered hopes/reelz documentary the director gets a bit angry. If you have taken them from that particular documentary just make sure that you don't share them online because it's not been the first time I've heard from others on here that he likes to file lawsuits.

That being said I've seen a photo posted online from a screenshot taken from shattered hopes of dawns friend at a family BBQ (I think) and it's not been addressed to my knowledge or taken down so who knows if it's all talk or not.

I don't see the harm in it if you are just using the screenshots for yourself.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Postby Brendan72 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Geenahgee1974 wrote:
Paulie76801 wrote:I only meant that I wondered why some of the crime scene photos are withheld, while others aren't.

I keep searching adventually they will show up.

Is 'adventually' even a word?

I suppose it will 'eventually' be addressed.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby christy101 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:47 am

anyone know where I could find or view these unreleased crime scene photos??
christy101
Amityville Member

Return to DeFeo Discussion